Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing 22, Inc: The future of bitcoin is already the past. Give us money.  (Read 2786 times)
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 05:57:47 AM

Donated 22mil to OP. Good luck with your new venture, you crazy kid.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
louise123

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:09:59 AM

Sarcastic post is sarcastic. Why are people getting all serious and mad at it?

I think he's actually serious...being humorous but still wants to create something. 

No, I don't think so. I understood this post as a parody to 21 and other projects.

OH.  well then, you got me!  good trolling OP.  well done.

Same here, though I was being sarcastic my self  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Oh well, might as well continue this parody..

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
louise123

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:12:11 AM

I think he's actually serious...being humorous but still wants to create something.  

No, I don't think so. I understood this post as a parody to 21 and other projects.

OH.  well then, you got me!  good trolling OP.  well done.

Why do people keep saying that?  

We are a professional financial corporation, 22, Inc.  That's how it should be read, and that's how it should be said.

Now, you can trust that when I tell you our business plan, I have arrived at that plan very carefully and it is a very good plan.  I don't expect to be questioned on this matter again.  

OP, I have heard that besides your ASIC toasters you are working on a new kind of coin mixer / money laundry device.
I heard that you will create washing machines that will accept all kinds of crypto currency, then mix it and wash it well.
By the time it comes out it's like it was just mined.

is that true?  Roll Eyes

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:19:35 AM

- The bit dollar will be fundamentally everything that bitcoin is not: fully centralized, and fully reversible.  There will be no mining of the bitdollar.  Instead, all bitdollars will be awarded to the company in the Genesis block and nodes will immediately begin garnering rewards in a transaction fee based economy.  

- The client will be partially decentralized, just like a human body or government.   Nodes will be trusted to process transactions but 22, Inc. will retain master control over the blocks and must verify each block before it becomes part of the chain.  There is a three day processing time for each successful block before 22, Inc. permanently writes it to the ledger.  This may create some technical hurdles having nodes working on blocks that they aren't even sure will ever be valid.   But we will hire some smart guys to figure that part out.  

That's nice. If you have full control over the processing of blocks I think I'd much rather stick to fiat where I can use it anywhere (via Visa/MC) and I don't have to worry about you guys randomly disappearing one day. Your idea is pretty much just a worse version of fiat - at least the government is somewhat accountable (via elections) and is not anonymous.

As to venture capital - if you really want to do something you'd be better off pitching to venture capital firms rather than here, doubtful anyone will donate to your cause.
louise123

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:38:10 AM

- The bit dollar will be fundamentally everything that bitcoin is not: fully centralized, and fully reversible.  There will be no mining of the bitdollar.  Instead, all bitdollars will be awarded to the company in the Genesis block and nodes will immediately begin garnering rewards in a transaction fee based economy.  

- The client will be partially decentralized, just like a human body or government.   Nodes will be trusted to process transactions but 22, Inc. will retain master control over the blocks and must verify each block before it becomes part of the chain.  There is a three day processing time for each successful block before 22, Inc. permanently writes it to the ledger.  This may create some technical hurdles having nodes working on blocks that they aren't even sure will ever be valid.   But we will hire some smart guys to figure that part out.  

That's nice. If you have full control over the processing of blocks I think I'd much rather stick to fiat where I can use it anywhere (via Visa/MC) and I don't have to worry about you guys randomly disappearing one day. Your idea is pretty much just a worse version of fiat - at least the government is somewhat accountable (via elections) and is not anonymous.

As to venture capital - if you really want to do something you'd be better off pitching to venture capital firms rather than here, doubtful anyone will donate to your cause.

LOL

He got you too, didn't he?
Check out the previous posts above yours.
The OP made a parody of 21 Inc.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:47:16 AM

LOL

He got you too, didn't he?
Check out the previous posts above yours.
The OP made a parody of 21 Inc.
To quote our CEO, "we are a professional financial corporation". You can use our bitdollars anywhere in the world. Bring your laptop to Antarctica if you like, it will still be there. You don't have to worry about us disappearing, as we are a professional financial corporation. Even if we disappeared, our bitdollars will still be on your computer.
Shindo1988

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Samurai

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:26:41 AM

OH.  well then, you got me!  good trolling OP.  well done.

Ahh, you got me there too you little rascal.
Indeed good trolling.
Well played.
Continue....

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:44:52 AM

Made me laugh, +1

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:58:01 AM

- We will create an entirely new Cryptocurrency, tentatively titled the "bitdollar".  

i stopped here, and i want to ask you besides if your post is a trolling attempt or not, why the reason in making a clone(or semi-clone) of bitcoin , everytime i see people that want only to make a copy of bitcoin, instead of accepting it and live happy, there is nothing really flawed about bitcoin tech, everything work perfectly, just the no demand isn't there because of some fud here and there

yeah i know all you guys have lost the train and you want to be like an early adopter, but i think you should get over it already
louise123

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:58:54 AM

- We will create an entirely new Cryptocurrency, tentatively titled the "bitdollar".  

i stopped here, and i want to ask you besides if your post is a trolling attempt or not, why the reason in making a clone(or semi-clone) of bitcoin , everytime i see people that want only to make a copy of bitcoin, instead of accepting it and live happy, there is nothing really flawed about bitcoin tech, everything work perfectly, just the no demand isn't there because of some fud here and there

yeah i know all you guys have lost the train and you want to be like an early adopter, but i think you should get over it already

You should have continued.
I stopped at some point too, but then I learned that the whole post is a parody of 21 Inc.

Quite funny too  Cheesy

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:34:26 PM

You should have continued.
I stopped at some point too, but then I learned that the whole post is a parody of 21 Inc.

Quite funny too  Cheesy

It's a measure of how poorly conceived and executed many altcoins are, that so many experienced bitcoiners here are being taken in by this parody. In other words, many of the altcoins are little better than parodies themselves, so even experienced bitcoiners can't tell the difference!

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 04:52:52 PM

This post reminds me of the ending of 22 Jump Street.  Not bad OP, not bad.

A for effort!   Cheesy

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
maxcarjuzaa

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:56:05 AM

- Bitdollars will have inherent value that is undeniable because again, we are issuing them against bitcoins.  So it's not an issue of whether people will want to use bitdollars; as we slowly buy up the supply of bitcoin and store it in our vaults, consumers will eventually be forced into the bitdollar standard.  

Thas is actually very good for Bitcoin!! I was wandering if they would back their crypto with bitcoins or fiat in the bank.

Their slogan is "Bitcoin is a protocol" so I thought they are dropping the idea of bitcoin as coin,
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:03:17 AM

If you've been waiting on your chance to get in on the ground floor of bitcoin 2.0, here it is.  

22, Inc burst into existence about six minutes ago, and already is transforming the cryptocurrency scene forever.  

What we propose to do is create the next essential layer on top of bitcoin that will enable full transaction reversibility and full regulatory compliance.  

We will be the Mastercard and the PayPal of bitcoin, all in one.  

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: