Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EARN BITCOIN NEWBIE GUIDE  (Read 2873 times)
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:44:45 PM

Faucets is so low in term in earning but it's free, better to buy and invest it if you have some money.

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 04:26:07 PM

Faucets is so low in term in earning but it's free, better to buy and invest it if you have some money.

Actually faucet is good for start, although you just earn a dust.
invest in bad company/maybe based on ponzi scheme is too risky.

~iki
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:03:58 PM

Actually faucet is good for start, although you just earn a dust.
invest in bad company/maybe based on ponzi scheme is too risky.

~iki

If you know what you're doing, accept a level of risk, and trade on an exchange, even better. Or, just apply a skill that someone else might need.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:11:07 PM

I don't think there is such a thing as faucets and serious earning.  I hope you can prove me wrong with some math or proof.  I would love to be wrong.

But time spent on faucet compared to money earned never has been very good in my opinion.

I agree with last line. It's true. You could earn more if you do captcha solving but not on faucets.

I don't think working at a captcha service is that good either.  Faucets just do not pay out much unless you are one of the very few with many many referrals.

or do this Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053742

better then faucets and captcha

Looking for a signature campaign.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:35:33 PM

I don't think there is such a thing as faucets and serious earning.  I hope you can prove me wrong with some math or proof.  I would love to be wrong.

But time spent on faucet compared to money earned never has been very good in my opinion.

I agree with last line. It's true. You could earn more if you do captcha solving but not on faucets.

I don't think working at a captcha service is that good either.  Faucets just do not pay out much unless you are one of the very few with many many referrals.

or do this Cheesy

That is worth around 5 cent's if math is right. (I did it off head I could be wrong).  5 cent's is not enough to make me sign up for anything.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:44:44 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 09:29:04 AM by iluvbitcoins

or do this Cheesy

That is worth around 5 cent's if math is right. (I did it off head I could be wrong).  5 cent's is not enough to make me sign up for anything.

and you're a newbie? Cheesy

I'm just saying it's better then faucets Smiley

and you get 3$ a month per referral (0.1$/day) Smiley

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:51:18 AM

or do this Cheesy

That is worth around 5 cent's if math is right. (I did it off head I could be wrong).  5 cent's is not enough to make me sign up for anything.

I might not be a newbie.. you do have me there.   But 5 cent's is still very small.

And sure referrals look good... but getting them is not easy.

So if you need 5 cents hit this deal up.  If think you will find many 5 cent's is not worth the time to do the deal.  Change thread from "Giving 20 000 Satoshi" to "Giving 5 cents" and you will notice not many people look at it.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:42:30 AM

Hmmm.. the thread is nice indeed but i think Facuet do not give enough to make Any good money
GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:45:19 AM

Hmmm.. the thread is nice indeed but i think Facuet do not give enough to make Any good money

I hate when people talk shit about faucets. You dont know the purpose of faucets wich is to help NEW people to bitcoin understand how it works, to understand how something works its better to use it yourself and there is where faucets come into play, you get a small amount of bitcoins from them but enough to make some transactions after a while and see how bitcoin works, how deposits and withdrawals work, thats what faucets are made for. NOT TO MAKE YOU RICH.
Ardenyham
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:59:23 AM

I hate when people talk shit about faucets. You dont know the purpose of faucets wich is to help NEW people to bitcoin understand how it works, to understand how something works its better to use it yourself and there is where faucets come into play, you get a small amount of bitcoins from them but enough to make some transactions after a while and see how bitcoin works, how deposits and withdrawals work, thats what faucets are made for. NOT TO MAKE YOU RICH.

Am sorry if my words offended you. It's not about what htey are for , it's what people think them to be .
Newbie members go behind Faucet to earn btc , they think they can really earn big amounts which is not possible.
The one who makes himself rich is the faucet owner by having nothing but Google Adsence advt. , so please tell me again how they help newbie to understand BTC Huh
GannickusX

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:04:57 AM

Am sorry if my words offended you. It's not about what htey are for , it's what people think them to be .
Newbie members go behind Faucet to earn btc , they think they can really earn big amounts which is not possible.
The one who makes himself rich is the faucet owner by having nothing but Google Adsence advt. , so please tell me again how they help newbie to understand BTC Huh

You didnt understand my point. When you start using bitcoins or you want to use bitcoins, the only way to use them it was to buy them, unfortunately its not easy to buy small amounts of BTC to try them out so faucets were invented so people who didnt want to buy bitcoins worth 100$ could try bitcoins and see how it works
Ardenyham
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:07:51 AM

You didnt understand my point. When you start using bitcoins or you want to use bitcoins, the only way to use them it was to buy them, unfortunately its not easy to buy small amounts of BTC to try them out so faucets were invented so people who didnt want to buy bitcoins worth 100$ could try bitcoins and see how it works

That sounds good but that doesn't change the fact that it's good for the owner and just nothing for the user.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:39:39 PM

or do this Cheesy

I might not be a newbie.. you do have me there.   But 5 cent's is still very small.

And sure referrals look good... but getting them is not easy.

So if you need 5 cents hit this deal up.  If think you will find many 5 cent's is not worth the time to do the deal.  Change thread from "Giving 20 000 Satoshi" to "Giving 5 cents" and you will notice not many people look at it.

Might be true
But the same thing can be said about faucets

Btw I give 0.05$ but you earn 0.1$ there
+ that's 0.1$ a day per referral, so 3$ for each every month
Not bad at all if you do some advertising Smiley

DDOSbtc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:33:01 AM

Hi there guys, if this is your first time in Crypto World
You can get your first BTC from faucets

i've compiled a list of faucet that accepts faucetbox here >>> /]http://[Suspicious link removed]/ 349 In Total
its easy because all you need to do is CLICK NEXT TO START then
put your BTC address, type the captcha and CLICK NEXT again

then i also compiled another faucet for XAPO users >>> /]http://[Suspicious link removed]/

if you don't have any wallet, you could make one at XAPO

nice job bro..
but i am not intresyed in faucets anymore...
GannickusX

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:34:59 AM

That sounds good but that doesn't change the fact that it's good for the owner and just nothing for the user.

Well that doesnt make much sense, the owner is giving money and winning money on the other hand but dont think he wins insanely amounts of money, sometimes the faucets are closed because they cant be sustained anymore
karlrais

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:10:45 AM

Look like a lot of work for almost nothing in return.
Whitehouse

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:48:30 PM

I'm glad at least one newb gets it. Sadly most don't until they've wasted countless tedious hours filling in captchas and have next to nothing to show for it and then when they try spend the dust they have to pay massive fees because of all the tiny inputs.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:08:42 PM

I'm glad at least one newb gets it. Sadly most don't until they've wasted countless tedious hours filling in captchas and have next to nothing to show for it and then when they try spend the dust they have to pay massive fees because of all the tiny inputs.

People don't realize they do 8 hour's of this stuff for cents.   It's crazy how little of a return.

I don't blame new people.  I blame those who spread faucets wit referrals and stories of how much they make.   When a faucet has a jackpot.... it's hardly ever going to pay it out.  When you see "Win up to"... know you will win less.
DDOSbtc

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 02:25:18 PM

People don't realize they do 8 hour's of this stuff for cents.   It's crazy how little of a return.

I don't blame new people.  I blame those who spread faucets wit referrals and stories of how much they make.   When a faucet has a jackpot.... it's hardly ever going to pay it out.  When you see "Win up to"... know you will win less.

I am dammn sure that the people who use faucets doesn't make much but the people who owns rotator or faucets itself make little..
I previously owned a rotator and I made 0.01 btc in 20 days..
It isn't nice  so in my opinion none of people should relate them self with the word faucet...
GannickusX

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:41:13 PM

I am dammn sure that the people who use faucets doesn't make much but the people who owns rotator or faucets itself make little..
I previously owned a rotator and I made 0.01 btc in 20 days..
It isn't nice  so in my opinion none of people should relate them self with the word faucet...

I explained above what faucets are for, there is no point in trashtalking something that is made to instruct and help new people that start working or want to work in the future with bitcoins, no one says faucets are made to make you rich, if you think that its your own problem, like thinking you will be rich playing dice. Blame the player not the game
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: