Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EARN BITCOIN NEWBIE GUIDE  (Read 2873 times)
thebenjamincode (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:51:22 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 11:58:40 AM by thebenjamincode

Hi there guys, if this is your first time in Crypto World
You can get your first BTC from faucets

i've compiled a list of faucet that accepts faucetbox here >>> http://fboxr.tk/ 349 In Total
its easy because all you need to do is CLICK NEXT TO START then
put your BTC address, type the captcha and CLICK NEXT again

then i also compiled another faucet for XAPO users >>> http://xapor.tk/

if you don't have any wallet, you could make one at XAPO
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:23:41 AM

Faucets are not a good way to earn Bitcoin. One would get far more for goods and/or services.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:42:26 AM

Faucets are just waste peoples time, you barely can collect enough money to make a transaction.
The good way to earn bitcoin is to join signature campaign.
EvilClown
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:15:59 AM

How much you earn using this faucets? How many hours it consume?
thebenjamincode (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:26:38 AM

i got 0.000105 btc after finishing the faucets at xapor.tk
it has 10 faucets, i didnt pay attention to the time cause i enjoyed using faucets on my spare time

but i havent tried to finish the 349 faucets in fboxr.tk
maybe its bigger than the xapo faucets
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:28:58 AM

I only focus on three faucets. That is.. Bitcoin Aliens, Weekend Bitcoin and FreeBitco.in. Three of them is paying good. The small amount I earn from them is enough for me. Not gonna spend minutes going to every single faucets and get some Satoshi.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Casey89

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:43:16 AM

i've compiled a list of faucet that accepts faucetbox here >>> /]http://[Suspicious link removed]/ 349 In Total
Work for desperate guys

Anillos2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:57:23 AM

Faucets are just waste peoples time, you barely can collect enough money to make a transaction.
But some faucets uses BTC advertising services, sometimes I spend a bit of time in them, because they spread the usage of BTC.

thebenjamincode (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:59:16 AM

But some faucets uses BTC advertising services, sometimes I spend a bit of time in them.

yeah i also do that and i sometimes find useful websites that advertises investment
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:06:11 PM

for the start claim faucet use faucet rotator is good but for increase the amount of income need a lot reff active
Whitehouse

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:13:39 PM

It consumes a lot of time and the general consensus is that you'll be wasting it by trying to get money out of faucets.

i got 0.000105 btc after finishing the faucets at xapor.tk
it has 10 faucets, i didnt pay attention to the time cause i enjoyed using faucets on my spare time

but i havent tried to finish the 349 faucets in fboxr.tk
maybe its bigger than the xapo faucets

You'd get more than that with signature campaigns and at least you can contribute something without feeling like you're wasting your time.

BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:22:47 PM

But some faucets uses BTC advertising services, sometimes I spend a bit of time in them, because they spread the usage of BTC.

Yes true, perhaps faucets only wasting time for whom already understand about bitcoin.
But newbie can learn how to send/receive bitcoin with their wallet.After that they will learn about trading,mining,gambling,this forum etc.
December 2012 i read about bitcoin articles in some site/blog and my questions "  What is Bitcoin, How to collect Bitcoin ".
And i start to find the answer with faucet, i believe some of bitcoiners has the same experience with me.

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:33:04 PM

Why don't you go for a single (mixed) faucet rotator?
Would be easy if it goes in line.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:04:06 PM

Hi there guys, if this is your first time in Crypto World
You can get your first BTC from faucets

i've compiled a list of faucet that accepts faucetbox here >>> http://fboxr.tk/ 349 In Total
its easy because all you need to do is CLICK NEXT TO START then
put your BTC address, type the captcha and CLICK NEXT again

then i also compiled another faucet for XAPO users >>> http://xapor.tk/

if you don't have any wallet, you could make one at XAPO

Faucets are not the only method to earn bitcoins. If you have goods for sale (digital or physical) you can put them up on the sales board.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Kemben

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:55:09 PM

thanks for making my hands work so hard in your web Shocked  thanks for sharing for newbie like me Smiley

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:42:49 PM

If you are including faucets and advertise them as free way to earn bitcoin; it would be nice that you actually state how much you can earn from this.
Newbies will be under the impression that you can earn pretty decent bitcoins while in reality you will be gaining 1 cent per hour spent on milking faucets.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:33:50 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 07:47:23 AM by Amph

I only focus on three faucets. That is.. Bitcoin Aliens, Weekend Bitcoin and FreeBitco.in. Three of them is paying good. The small amount I earn from them is enough for me. Not gonna spend minutes going to every single faucets and get some Satoshi.

you should try to use multiple faucets rotator for a serious earning, one for each tab of your browser, you can really earn something more significant in this way, you just need to be fast enough to do it in a short time

p.s. i mean rotator not faucets i edited
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:41:19 AM

you should try to use multiple faucets for a serious earning, one for each tab of your browser, you can really earn something more significant in this way, you just need to be fast enough to do it in a short time

I don't think there is such a thing as faucets and serious earning.  I hope you can prove me wrong with some math or proof.  I would love to be wrong.

But time spent on faucet compared to money earned never has been very good in my opinion.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 07:45:03 AM

you should try to use multiple faucets for a serious earning, one for each tab of your browser, you can really earn something more significant in this way, you just need to be fast enough to do it in a short time

First of all, you should study to type faster. It may take a few days but is worth spending.

http://www.typingstudy.com/

I don't think there is such a thing as faucets and serious earning.  I hope you can prove me wrong with some math or proof.  I would love to be wrong.

But time spent on faucet compared to money earned never has been very good in my opinion.

I agree with last line. It's true. You could earn more if you do captcha solving but not on faucets.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:23:53 AM

I agree with last line. It's true. You could earn more if you do captcha solving but not on faucets.

I don't think working at a captcha service is that good either.  Faucets just do not pay out much unless you are one of the very few with many many referrals.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: