Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real traffic to your website ★ 100-200 unique visits everyday for a month!  (Read 1204 times)
Allution (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

No legacy is so rich as honesty.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 04:37:44 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 05:22:17 PM by Allution

Hello

I just started using Bitcoin and it will be nice to offer my services for some Bitcoin.

First, i would like to tell what you want to hear.

✪ No bots. Real people with unique id will be driven to your website.
✪ The traffic is Direct
✪ 100% safe with Ad-sense.
✪ No china traffic!
✪ The service is trackable on Analytics.
✪ Alexa Ranking for your site will be improved.
✪ Constant visits  (100-200) on average per day for a whole month. (no daily limits)

I am not giving free test

Escrow is accepted.

The traffic will start to your website within 48 hours from the purchase.

If you want to purchase the service or have any questions please contact me.

The price for this is $10 but i will offer it here for limited time for only $7.

Best Regards
Allution

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Already one campaign started and is receiving traffic.
Track the visitors here: https://bitly.com/1PvOFif+

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarzan2

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:57:03 AM

$7 for the whole month?

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:15:16 AM

I've often wondered how this is achieved, I have sites with 10.000's of hits per day and I don't get how you can only send a specific number of visitors to other sites.

OP perhaps I could get a PM from you, and a little collaboration on a mutual beneficial partnership ? All my traffic/sites are BTC related.

If not let me know and I will delete this post.

But in either event, good luck with your venture.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 12:08:55 PM

$7 for the whole month?

Yes for the whole month. It is better for business to have constant traffic to their site rather than just one day. This kind of traffic can improve the google index of the website, alexa ranking, more sales, more clients etc.

I've often wondered how this is achieved, I have sites with 10.000's of hits per day and I don't get how you can only send a specific number of visitors to other sites.

OP perhaps I could get a PM from you, and a little collaboration on a mutual beneficial partnership ? All my traffic/sites are BTC related.

If not let me know and I will delete this post.

But in either event, good luck with your venture.

There is no specific number of visitors. As i wrote on the original post not daily limit. The 80-120 that i wrote is the average day visitors the site will get.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.  Grin

Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:42:44 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 12:32:30 AM by Allution

$7 for the whole month?

Thank you for your purchase.
The campaign had already started from yesterday.

You can track the visitors of your website here: https://bitly.com/1PvOFif+

The offer is still alive!
✪ Constant visits  (100-200) on average per day for a whole month. (no daily limits) for only $7.

Best Regards
Allution

Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 04:21:25 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 12:32:59 AM by Allution

It is been almost 2 days since the traffic started to flow on the website of one of my clients.

You can see real time statistics on the website: https://bitly.com/1PvOFif+

Here are some images captured from the website that shows the traffic. (Direct traffic as you can see)

Here we go.

I posted the images because 1 image = 1000 words but also to prove that i will not going to scam you.
Escrow Accepted

You can order my service (which is 100 - 200 unique visitors per day for 30 days) for a limited time for only $7.

Best Regards

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:58:00 PM

Is a banner required? what draws the people to the site?

I could give this a try, I will not pay upfront tho, either escrow cooldgamer/patman etc.. or you could trust me, I have been buing a fair bit of add space recently, I am as good as my word.
Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 05:17:51 PM

Is a banner required? what draws the people to the site?

I could give this a try, I will not pay upfront tho, either escrow cooldgamer/patman etc.. or you could trust me, I have been buing a fair bit of add space recently, I am as good as my word.

Hello,

Banner is not required.  You will need to provide/specify the category/topic and keywords about the website. The service is technically more SEO as it will increase Alexa Ranking etc, but at the same time, the website will have constant traffic 100-200 unique visitors for 30 days.

The service is countable and once the campaign start (within 48 hours) you will provided with a link to track your visitors.

No need for escrow as your Legendary with positive trust. So i trust you.

Drop me a PM if your interested.

At your Service,
Allution

squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:43:45 PM

PM'd  Grin
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:00:08 PM

Just to let you guys know this is not real traffic, anything that says this is bot traffic with a proxy, I can show you how this can be done,
Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 12:25:31 AM

Just to let you guys know this is not real traffic, anything that says this is bot traffic with a proxy, I can show you how this can be done,

I wondered where is this guy that will complain about the service, without EVEN try it. And there he is. duckydonald with a negative trust bigger than the green house effect.   Cool

At first, you included no proof of what you are saying so your post is something more than rubbish.

Your welcome to show us here in PUBLIC how this is done. And we DEMAND a free test to see that your legit.  Cool
Please include any programs(bots)/proxies you may use so people can learn something from you.  Kiss

And then, note that i do not use programs(bots)/websites so MY service and YOUR service will be completely different.  Wink
Yes you guess it. Your service is scam.  Roll Eyes

PM if you have a problem with the service.

Best Regards
Allution

Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 12:31:54 AM

PM'd  Grin

Thank you for your purchase!

Your website will start to get traffic within 48 hours!
I will update the thread with realtime url that can be used to track your visitors when the campaign starts.

Best Regards
Allution

Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:06:31 AM

Sounds very interesting.  Would you be willing to sell your methods for bitcoins?  Or is it top secret?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:51:50 AM

Sounds very interesting.  Would you be willing to sell your methods for bitcoins?  Or is it top secret?

He using a proxy that give real IP adresses,  I can tell you how he is getting them. Any donation for the info will be accpeted.  Then all you need after that ia script to automate them in time intervals, with visiting, the IP are changed every 20 minutes he can two server or 3 servers set for this.  sorry to ruin your fake site visitis

als why dont you provide your clients proof of how your advertising them. at least in secret. so they can vouch for you, if your not using Proxies that are always fresh and change, and also these proxies are real IP.  I seen them.

Or you have an indian visiting farm using fake IP address.. One of those two
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:12:17 AM

Sounds very interesting.  Would you be willing to sell your methods for bitcoins?  Or is it top secret?

He using a proxy that give real IP adresses,  I can tell you how he is getting them. Any donation for the info will be accpeted.  Then all you need after that ia script to automate them in time intervals, with visiting, the IP are changed every 20 minutes he can two server or 3 servers set for this.  sorry to ruin your fake site visitis

als why dont you provide your clients proof of how your advertising them. at least in secret. so they can vouch for you, if your not using Proxies that are always fresh and change, and also these proxies are real IP.  I seen them.

how can this be detected? Problem is if I pay and get real visits, how can I know the difference?
So any web traffic I have bought on these forums could all be scamms?
Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 02:38:55 AM

Hello again,

Let me reveal my secret, so we do not have any more problems in the future.
To make money, you have to invest. Everyone knows it. That is what i did.

I did not bought any server or proxies or programs or indian farms lol (what is this!). I just put my brain to spin and think of ideas out of the box.
My secret (which is not a secret anymore  Angry) was to deal with some DOMAIN REGISTRARS (i will not reveal how many) and so my client websites will be displayed on many different websites (thousands) , matching YOUR website category (this is why i was asking about keywords/topic). In this way, people actually are visiting the website that i advertise for every one of my clients. The visitors are the one who choose to click the advertisement and go to the website. 

Hope i help some of you to understand my method. (which is legal and works just like any other advertisement).

Best Regards
If anyone have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Allution

Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 02:55:01 AM

Sounds very interesting.  Would you be willing to sell your methods for bitcoins?  Or is it top secret?

It is not top secret. You can see it above!  Cheesy

duckydonald

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:37:38 AM

Well its the same thing as indian farms, pay to surf are good for the those thrild world country traffic.  That is not a big secret and still that dont proove anythiing.

Also yes there is a way to see what he is doing, if you want info on how to do it, PM me. 
Allution (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 02:36:19 PM

Well its the same thing as indian farms, pay to surf are good for the those thrild world country traffic.  That is not a big secret and still that dont proove anythiing.

Also yes there is a way to see what he is doing, if you want info on how to do it, PM me. 

So to understand, you claim to know better than me what i am doing,you are saying all this bullshit WITHOUT PROOF about my service, I then come to the thread, i explain how my service is done and why it is legit, and then you continue with your own story again and again that is an Indian farm and and and and and.......

To make you understand better, my advertising service, is as legit as the google advertising. IT HAS NO DIFFERENCE !

Also you seem to me a little angry and i don't know the reason. Did you got SCAM by someone? Only this will explain your attitude.

You say "Also yes there is a way to see what he is doing, if you want info on how to do it, PM me. "

Well, i will PERSONALLY PM you to tell me the method. If you prove that MY SERVICE is scam, i will post here how it is done, i will give refund to anyone, and i will lock the thread.

I HAVE NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF. LEGIT WILL STAY LEGIT.

Have a nice day

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:41:34 PM

sorry for asking but what is difference between your offer and dozens of services on fiverr promising exactly same?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: