Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:07:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [banned mixer] Experience  (Read 2312 times)
northwesttactical (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:10:10 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2021, 05:18:08 PM by northwesttactical

I have used Crpytomixer.io for one time i just tested this site with my 10$ The mixing was instant i got the coins just after when i sent my money to the address by using this service i feel a bit secure because no one can track me no one knows who is the owner of the address or who is using it . I will use this service again and again . The owner of the site is a very good person before mixing i had some questions i just messaged him and he replied me . Just sent the coins and the received also the fee is not too high . If you have any question about the service you can msg the admin. Here is the profile of the owner .: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=772666

He is paying to the testers of his site he will pay you if you find any bug / error /

Here is the link to [banned mixer] review

However i am satisfied with the service i will use it again in a few days and update this topic and if anything goes wrong will update this topic .

What do you guys think about this site ?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:10:24 PM

is this based on free electricity? becauuse some number seem off

for example you can found s5 for 1.5 btc which give you a roi of 5 months, if diff remain the same

antminer s3(btw what's the difference between s3 and s3+?) remain better though..
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:24:53 PM

OP obviously must have a cost/KWH in mind for electricity. You might be able to figure out what he used based on the "Cost per Month" figure in the table.
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:42:38 PM

A cost of electricity must be used in there, cause even that S1 will ROI if it has free power.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:01:45 PM

op is considering 8 cents per kwh
he disregarded diff. change, fact that the s3 is twice as heavy as s5, psu and other things and delivery

s5 costs 340 not 390

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 08:26:58 PM

is this based on free electricity? becauuse some number seem off

for example you can found s5 for 1.5 btc which give you a roi of 5 months, if diff remain the same

antminer s3(btw what's the difference between s3 and s3+?) remain better though..
S3 came out of the box rated at 441GH/s (clocked at 218.75) for 340W at the wall
S3+ came rated at 453GH/s (clocked at 225) for 355W at the wall

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
northwesttactical (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:20:45 PM

op is considering 8 cents per kwh
he disregarded diff. change, fact that the s3 is twice as heavy as s5, psu and other things and delivery

s5 costs 340 not 390
But that does not include shipping... I just am saying this as general numbers for one miner, there are usually discounts for many in the shipping price.

The rates I used are based on $0.08/Kwh which is what it costs here in Southern Oregon.
northwesttactical (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:29:45 PM

A cost of electricity must be used in there, cause even that S1 will ROI if it has free power.
That is why the profit per month on the Antminer S1 is NEGATIVE!!! The power costs are too high to ROI.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:30:49 AM

S3 is hard to beat on used market.  For a lot of "low priced" and "free" electricity it's the way to go. 

Also the S3 is built like a tank.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:03:14 AM

S3 is hard to beat on used market.  For a lot of "low priced" and "free" electricity it's the way to go.  

I just wished it would hash at as solid a rate as the S1. Over several days running my S1 is always within +/- 0.1 gh/s average speed, my S3+ is +/- 20 gh/s average.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 03:51:16 PM

S3 is hard to beat on used market.  For a lot of "low priced" and "free" electricity it's the way to go. 

I've found the S3 to be flaky as hell.  Some will overclock with ease to 504GH/s.  Others won't even reach the 441GH/s rated speed and will not stabilize at anything above 400GH/s.

My S1s were tanks.  Those would easily overclock to 200GH/s and stay stable forever.

Of course, once I found the S3 happy place, they all run well within tolerances with pretty low HW errors and just about exactly expected hash for the clock.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:00:41 PM

Thanks for the post OP. Obviously not an exact science but it is a good representation. Now to keep trying to find out how to break even with the 4 S1s I still have  Cheesy

Signature for sale by owner
northwesttactical (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:53:36 PM

Thanks for the post OP. Obviously not an exact science but it is a good representation. Now to keep trying to find out how to break even with the 4 S1s I still have  Cheesy

Underclock!!! And turn off your house heater if you have one cause you have 4 free ones!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:09:06 AM

sell those if you are near the break even, i don't see other ways around, because the diff will keep increase you know
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:52:04 PM

Underclock!!! And turn off your house heater if you have one cause you have 4 free ones!

I've always found the heat complaint on the S1s to be a bit exaggerated. It doesn't do enough heat to really make much of a difference in my basement. But maybe that's part of the result of having a 6 bedroom house?

Either way, I've never felt it's as bad as many say  Tongue

Signature for sale by owner
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 02:50:13 PM

I've always found the heat complaint on the S1s to be a bit exaggerated. It doesn't do enough heat to really make much of a difference in my basement. But maybe that's part of the result of having a 6 bedroom house?

Either way, I've never felt it's as bad as many say  Tongue
LOL... obviously the larger the space, the less the impact the S1 will have.  Throw that same S1 into a small closet or a half-bath and you'll notice the heat Smiley.  Remember, each S1 is generating about 360W of waste heat running at standard clock speed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: