Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: While most permabulls say going up, i say Flash Crash to sub 200$ soon  (Read 1453 times)
Nasser (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:38:41 PM

Most permabulls are talking about moon these days because of GBTC and kncminer ETN, i say they are just more ways to sell-off.

Sub 200$ incoming!
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:44:02 PM

People are saying about sub 200 since the last sub 200 time, and no sub 200so far.

And I see nothing that might indicate this time we will reach sub 200
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2215
Merit: 3219

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:44:19 PM

I might be a bit premature, but I am sure you are welcomed to the list.

Please add some reasoning to your statement, so at least we can discuss. This is purely FUD.

- You can figure out what will happen, not when /Warren Buffett
- Pay any Bitcoin address privately with a little help of Monero.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 09:06:58 PM

yes I also clicked this link, actually hoping thered be some reasoning behind it but no, its another newbie spreading fud  Sad
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:50:25 PM

Most permabulls are talking about moon these days because of GBTC and kncminer ETN, i say they are just more ways to sell-off.

Sub 200$ incoming!
Implying you've been around these parts for awhile.  How about you post from your normal account.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:45:15 PM

Sub 200$ incoming!
Implying you've been around these parts for awhile.  How about you post from your normal account.

I believe manny of the top FUD-spreaders have been banned by now, actually. They have multiple accounts by now, that's also one of the reasons why so many new accounts are spreading all the bearish FUD these days, I believe!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:30:57 AM

Sub 200$ incoming!

I believe manny of the top FUD-spreaders have been banned by now, actually. They have multiple accounts by now, that's also one of the reasons why so many new accounts are spreading all the bearish FUD these days, I believe!
No kidding, guess who? It's so tedious setting up all these new socks that will be ignored right out of the gate, that the throwaways need to come out on some stupid shit right out of the gate. Either that or new payment terms for basement chop.
lay785

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:36:23 AM

OP is shorting and is making threads because he is underwater.

Someone opened a few thousand BTC shorts on bitfinex today and suddenly the forum starts getting flooded with threads from new accounts about how bitcoin price will go down:

http://bfxdata.com/swaphistory/btc.php

In reality price seems pretty solid so if they close their shorts without the price going down they will lose allot of money due to slippage (eg. if you try to buy 3k bitcoins, the price will go up to 345+ due to thin amount of bitcoins currently listed in the orderbooks.).

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:41:10 AM

Leveraging makes you do crazy things
Assad

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:46:22 AM

Why waste time creating an account just to say we are going nowhere but down with no arguments at all?
lay785

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:49:35 AM

Why waste time creating an account just to say we are going nowhere but down with no arguments at all?

Poor guy (OP) is shorting. please have some sympathy. They may have lost allot of money.

This thread may just save them and turn a likely loss into a profit. Please dont take a dump on the straws that they are grasping at.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:53:04 AM

Queuing that Chris Rock episode w/ Rick James, "Leverage is a helluva drug." Or thereabouts. Now is not the time to short like this. If anything just sell coins and buy back lower if that's your MO, don't get bent over a barrel on leverage. You won't live to fight another day in this testy market that's going to change soon.
lay785

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:59:24 AM

Queuing that Chris Rock episode w/ Rick James, "Leverage is a helluva drug." Or thereabouts. Now is not the time to short like this. If anything just sell coins and buy back lower if that's your MO, don't get bent over a barrel on leverage. You won't live to fight another day in this testy market that's going to change soon.
Very wise advice.

Also we understand that markets go up and down and people may lose money, but please for the love of god stop creating useless threads like this one...

We are sorry for your loss! Now please stop making shitty threads on sock puppet accounts!
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:18:33 AM

I know first hand how strong that drug is! I dont think i slept a full night for a few years when I traded currencies.
minerpumpkin

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:41:51 AM

Sub 200$ incoming!

No kidding, guess who? It's so tedious setting up all these new socks that will be ignored right out of the gate, that the throwaways need to come out on some stupid shit right out of the gate. Either that or new payment terms for basement chop.

Yeah, I believe we all know who we are talking about Cheesy A young sheep, right? I don't even think he's invested in any way... Don't even think he's getting paid for that, either. I believe most of them are just convincing themselves that it's better to not get invested - they fear risk. (Which is okay, but why don't they just keep that to themselves)

minerpumpkin

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:45:40 AM

OP is shorting and is making threads because he is underwater.

Someone opened a few thousand BTC shorts on bitfinex today and suddenly the forum starts getting flooded with threads from new accounts about how bitcoin price will go down:

http://bfxdata.com/swaphistory/btc.php

In reality price seems pretty solid so if they close their shorts without the price going down they will lose allot of money due to slippage (eg. if you try to buy 3k bitcoins, the price will go up to 345+ due to thin amount of bitcoins currently listed in the orderbooks.).

Yeah but most of the trolls opening new threads on this board don't have anything near that kind of money, I'm pretty sure. It's the other way around, the shorting/selling took place, their alarms went off, and they started to rejoice and post those threads.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:47:48 AM

Sub $200 might happen for a very short time, but don't think many large traders will risk their coins with trying to trigger panic sellers to sell as the halving is getting closer.

I think the price will dance between $200-$250 for a few months before advancing to higher levels. Basically there is no reason for sub $200 anymore.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:53:03 AM

Sub $200 might happen for a very short time, but don't think many large traders will risk their coins with trying to trigger panic sellers to sell as the halving is getting closer.

I think the price will dance between $200-$250 for a few months before advancing to higher levels. Basically there is no reason for sub $200 anymore.

Im not agree i think sub $200 will happen in two month again. Will see it will happen or not, because i see chart seem like going down and when sub $200 happen its hard for bitcoin price will up again
minerpumpkin

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:59:08 PM

Im not agree i think sub $200 will happen in two month again. Will see it will happen or not, because i see chart seem like going down and when sub $200 happen its hard for bitcoin price will up again

If we indeed go below $213, and subsequently even $200, we need to quickly form a double-bottom at our last low we made in January. If we fail to do that, then it's panic time. We'd be in the $150 then and start to hurt the whole Bitcoin ecosystem.

inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:05:48 PM

If we indeed go below $213, and subsequently even $200, we need to quickly form a double-bottom at our last low we made in January. If we fail to do that, then it's panic time. We'd be in the $150 then and start to hurt the whole Bitcoin ecosystem.

That was basically what was attempted on finex and okcoin last night.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: