Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: simple shop script accepts btc / paypal  (Read 605 times)
hloader (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:48:26 PM

Hello,

im looking for simple script where can i sell my service, non registration , any ideas ? i looked up on google, and doesnt find nothing similar.

Best regards
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 08:49:26 PM

You won't find many that have no registration especially if they let you go through paypal because of taxes and so on, many of these services use third parties that require registration even if you can just download them seperately initially.
hloader (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:55:14 PM

ok, thanks, then i dont use paypal.
And whats the best script for btc, i just want to sell Offshore bank accounts so i dont need registration.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 09:23:24 PM

lol that sounds very illegal so I'd watch what you post here but if I were to do that then I'd hire a programmer with BTC to do a custom script, also I wouldn't post it so blatantly on the clearnet.
hloader (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:41:08 PM

No, everything is legal, but its hard to find simple shop script Cheesy
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 10:49:44 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 10:36:16 AM by Lethn

Well when it comes to digital files and stuff finding an independent one for Bitcoin could be possible but not right now I don't think, I've tried, like I said a lot of them are third party, so you'd have to hire a programmer to develop you one. There is absolutely no way you're going to get a seperate payment plugin or anything for dealing with GBP/USD/EUR because their systems aren't set up like that, it would be possible to do wire transfers but you'd of course still need a bank account for that.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:41:22 PM

Well when it comes to digital files and stuff finding an independent one for Bitcoin could be possible but not right now I don't think, I've tried, like I said a lot of them are third party, so you'd have to hire a programmer to develop you one. There is absolutely no way you're going to get a seperate payment plugin or anything for dealing with GBP/USD/EUR because their systems aren't set up like that, it would be possible to do wire transfers but you'd of course still need a bank account for that.

Yes, there are options that do not require registration.   Easy digital downloads(a wordpress plugin) has "guest checkout".   I believe you can set up woocommerce in the same manner and sell as a "virtual" product.    Or an alternative option would be to just use satoshi box.   Also, magento can be configured for virtual items, however it is memory intensive and requires a very good server.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: