Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GTFO  (Read 1507 times)
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:57:43 PM

OP has to make use of his post history to give his statement credibility. If this is an indicator at best it states the opposite OP wants us to believe.

Yeah, that's so funny.  His very first post and last one are exactly the same. 

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:15:16 PM

OP has to make use of his post history to give his statement credibility. If this is an indicator at best it states the opposite OP wants us to believe.

Yeah, that's so funny.  His very first post and last one are exactly the same. 
You can always find someone in your history that you predicted and became true, that means nothing. I would understand if OP said, "get the fuck out temporarily" because we may as well go even lower than we are, and for a long time be stuck on there, but saying "get the fuck out forever Bitcoin is Dead" is just a brainless claim.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:44:16 PM

Last chance!!! Next few hours your last chance.

GET THE F*** OUT OF BITCOIN!!!

Dont say I didnt tell u so. (see my post history).

Best regards,
You saved the shirt getting off my back man! I owe u one....

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:33:34 PM

There are no reasons to abandon Bitcoin. Ask yourself, are all those invested billonaires going to fuck up their reputation royalty by jumping off board?
Is Bitcoin ever going to die while we have those whales in?
Nope and nope, BTC is safer than the Euro right now, if it sounds crazy do your research.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: