Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel Vouchers - Airplane Tickets  (Read 1001 times)
netflixer101 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:25:01 PM

Ok, I have for selling traveling vouchers so you can book a flight. Vocuhers that I'll be selling are going from  £100 to  £5000 max. My price is 30% of face value of voucher. After you buy you will receive 17 digit voucher code and 4 digit pin code. You can book flight, hotel, rent a car etc..

Vouchers are called YourTravelCard and can be redeemed here: http://www.travelbyinspire.co.uk/

Voucher Balance can be checked here: http://www.travelbyinspire.co.uk/checkbalance

I accept escrow!

If you have any other questons please PM.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:32:32 PM

30% ? This is carded? How do you get these vouchers?
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:42:27 PM

Ok, I have for selling traveling vouchers so you can book a flight. Vocuhers that I'll be selling are going from  £100 to  £5000 max. My price is 30% of face value of voucher. After you buy you will receive 17 digit voucher code and 4 digit pin code. You can book flight, hotel, rent a car etc..

Vouchers are called YourTravelCard and can be redeemed here: http://www.travelbyinspire.co.uk/

Voucher Balance can be checked here: http://www.travelbyinspire.co.uk/checkbalance

I accept escrow!

If you have any other questons please PM.

How are you able to offer a 70% discount on these cards? Seems to me that they are carded/stolen.
I have some relatives going on a vacation, and if I input the details of their stay onto travelbyinspire, the total price including flight and hotel stay comes out to around £1,500.
Are you saying that I can buy a £1,500 voucher from you for only 30%, i.e. just  £450, and the voucher will redeem normally and nothing will happen on the trip?
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:46:46 PM

No, they are not carded. This is all you need to know.

No, thats not all I need to know. I need to know the proof that what you are saying is indeed true.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:50:46 PM

You can add multiple vouchers on same trip. So for start you can add  £100, so you can see that I'm not bullshiting you..

I will respond to your questions tomorrow, bit late over here Smiley

Thats ok since you are willing to use escrow....what is important is how you prove that this is not obtained illegally!
gongomanny

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:59:24 PM

You can add multiple vouchers on same trip. So for start you can add  £100, so you can see that I'm not bullshiting you..

I will respond to your questions tomorrow, bit late over here Smiley

It's not applying the vouchers I'm worried about, it's the issues that might arise after the booking is made. How can I be sure that it cannot be cancelled after I make the payment?
What if you chargeback on the vouchers afters it's applied, you will get the money back but the buyer will be stuck with the legal mess that will ensue.

If anyone were to use your service, I think the funds should be held by an escrow and they shouldn't be released until the trip is over. It's too risky otherwise that you're obtaining these flight and booking vouchers via illegal methods that will eventually be uncovered - if you chargeback, you'll have our coins and your money and we'd be scammed.
gongomanny

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:07:06 PM

These vouchers are printed and not virtual ones. The way you buy them is that you send them as a gift to a person you want to surprise, so they are not refundable. Once they are bought the game is over. Think about them like prepaid topup for mobile phone, this is the same thing how it works. The company who sell this vouchers can't and dont need to know who will use this, because when they got paid and funds are cleared then they issue this voucher and this is end of the story.

Hmm, that does makes sense. But could you clarify a bit more on how you're able to give such big discounts? Are they legal? Do you guarantee that no legal repercussions will be had as a direct consequence of using these vouchers?

I would say that an escrow is a must-use in this case, and the funds should only be released after the vacation, if everything goes smoothly. The seller will be sure that the buyer has already paid the coins, and the buyer is sure that if the seller scam,s the coins are not lost.
coinbay

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:37:01 PM

These vouchers are printed and not virtual ones. The way you buy them is that you send them as a gift to a person you want to surprise, so they are not refundable. Once they are bought the game is over. Think about them like prepaid topup for mobile phone, this is the same thing how it works. The company who sell this vouchers can't and dont need to know who will use this, because when they got paid and funds are cleared then they issue this voucher and this is end of the story.

Hmm, that does makes sense. But could you clarify a bit more on how you're able to give such big discounts? Are they legal? Do you guarantee that no legal repercussions will be had as a direct consequence of using these vouchers?

I would say that an escrow is a must-use in this case, and the funds should only be released after the vacation, if everything goes smoothly. The seller will be sure that the buyer has already paid the coins, and the buyer is sure that if the seller scam,s the coins are not lost.

I'd still be careful. Those starbucks scammers in this very section also buy "e-gifts". It's usually less than 48 hours until starbucks disables them... so even if they are sent as gift, doesnt mean they stay valid. Besides, 30% of the original value, all I can say to that is if its too good to be true, it usually isnt true. After all, those gifts should be held in escrow for at least 180 days before netflixer gets his money. If they're still live after that period, either the defrauded person didnt notice the fraud, didnt charge it back or they were not fraudulently obtained after all(which i strongly disbelieve)
harlenadler

Activity: 430

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:14:06 PM

lol yeah, lets make it 10 years in escrow shall we?

be serious..

I'll offer 100 pounds voucher today to senior member, and he can check and hold for as long he wants.. and you'll get your review. Thanks for showing interest.

peace.

Hi,
I would be willing to take up your 100 pounds voucher offer in return for feedback on whether the voucher is good or not.
PM me the details.

Thanks,
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:10:01 PM

How are you able to offer a 70% discount on these cards? Seems to me that they are carded/stolen.
I have some relatives going on a vacation, and if I input the details of their stay onto travelbyinspire, the total price including flight and hotel stay comes out to around £1,500.
Are you saying that I can buy a £1,500 voucher from you for only 30%, i.e. just  £450, and the voucher will redeem normally and nothing will happen on the trip?

Maybe you shouldn't be sending your relatives on these vouchers. If they get into trouble incase this is all carded or done through an illegal way, then it would lead to big problems for you, and would get them dragged into this unnecessarily
gongomanny

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:38:33 PM

Maybe you shouldn't be sending your relatives on these vouchers. If they get into trouble incase this is all carded or done through an illegal way, then it would lead to big problems for you, and would get them dragged into this unnecessarily

That is exactly my main concern. The huge discount makes this more appealing, but the last thing I'd want to do is get them into legal trouble. That's why I've asked the seller in giant red letters if it they were obtained legally or not, a question that the seller conveniently overlooked and neglected to respond. The seller also doesn't want to use escrow until after the vacation is done, which puts some serious doubts into this. If he can't guarantee that his vouchers won't cause me any problems, then I don't want to take that risk.
harlenadler

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:06:06 PM

Hi all,

I am here to verify that I received a vouch code for a Your Travel Card with £100 balance in it. I was able to check the balance for this card at:
http://www.travelbyinspire.co.uk/checkbalance

Here is evidence of the card being loaded with that amount:

Although I can not verify for how long this code will be valid, I can state that this code is valid at the moment of writing.

Thanks.
gongomanny

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:41:07 PM

And how would you wish me to guarantee? what would you like me to do? I just don't know what you want me to do. I think you only want to ruin my business here by writing same thing over and over again. I told you there are not carded, cant be refunded because are printed.

I am not interested in ruining your business, I am only raising the concerns a genuinely interested customer would have. I am interested in buying a travel plan for my relatives, whom I care very much for. It is only natural that I want to minimise the risk of anything happening to them because of the legality of this. I am taking the advice of legendary user Vod from another thread quite similar to yours:

Noooooo.... bookings can be cancelled!

If anyone is going to use this service promoted by a throwaway account, send to an escrow that will hold your money until your vacation is over.

If the OP is not willing to do this, then I would suggest not working with him - too risky that he is obtaining these vacations via illegal methods that will be discovered eventually - you'll be out a vacation but he'll still have your coins.

Look at it from my point of view. I'm worried that if I use your service, my relatives will be sitting in a hotel somewhere and then will be accused of some crime. Or, if 'Travel by Inspire' find out that there was a voucher issued for  but they didn't receive the funds for it, they may cancel the hotel and flight bookings, leaving them stranded somewhere. To reduce my risk of this happening, I will send money to an escrow so you know I can afford it, and when my relatives return from their trip (just a couple weeks), I will request the escrow to release the funds to you. Don't you think that this protects both you and me?
sherbyspark

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:56:10 PM

And how would you wish me to guarantee? what would you like me to do? I just don't know what you want me to do. I think you only want to ruin my business here by writing same thing over and over again. I told you there are not carded, cant be refunded because are printed.

FAQ from the site:

Can I use Your Travel Card to pay for someone else to travel?
Yes that’s fine. You will need to give the lucky person the card details from the back of your card.

If you are scared about the escrow, one thing I will recommend is only giving out the offers along with escrows to Sr. Member+ or Full member + , based on your discretion. You should go with the escrow, till the end of the trip.
Without that there is no question about people buying to only realize something wrong happens.

With the escrow atleast the voucher being authentic and lasting for the trip will be guaranteed. The only other thing that could be a problem is any legal issue, but with enough people buying and using these vouchers, the legality part will be evident from their responses.
kashish948
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:52:49 AM

I suggest you give a vouch to someone who is going to only use a flight booking (no hotel, preferably one way) so that you get the escrow released soon (after the flight) and we all know this works...
sherbyspark

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:01:59 PM

I'll go escrow ofcourse, but there is no way about me waiting for weeks, just forget about it..

Who is not happy with my offer please go to other places I'm not here to earn few pounds, I'm here to stay and earn big. Soon I'll offer other things with vouchers/discounts etc..
You don't have to wait for weeks. If you sell the voucher in the week of the booking , For flight tickets you just have to wait for 1 day max, after the flight, and for Hotels only the stay duration.
As to earn big, you would earn big if you service is legit and legal, and you can get an escrow for the deals.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:19:59 PM

Although I can not verify for how long this code will be valid, I can state that this code is valid at the moment of writing.

Thanks.

You cannot expect them to catch the fraud instantly.  Chances are it will be when you are on vacation and your hotel room and flight back is cancelled.  Sad

If someone is going to use escrow, make sure the escrow does not release the money until you are back from vacation.  Even then, since you probably booked using your real name, I would ask the escrow hold on to the money for your eventual defense legal fees.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:29:41 PM

can i assume this is not good within usa?
harlenadler

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:40:23 PM

Thank you, and please report after few days if you have time.

Have a nice day

Hi,

I am here to report on the validity of the vouch code 6 days after I received it.
It seems as the code is faulty and has defaulted to a sum of zero pounds, which probably means it was fraudulent from the beginning.

Here is the balance being checked with the same method as before:
http://www.travelbyinspire.co.uk/checkbalance

Therefore, I can say that in my judgement, this code was likely exploited and obtained through illegal means, and as a result, eventually was found out and annulled.
I would strongly advise against doing any sort of trade with this seller, because as other users have mentioned, it will only get you into legal trouble while you are in a vacation.

Thanks.
photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:43:06 PM

indeed   - things are not always as they seem

Thanks.

You cannot expect them to catch the fraud instantly.  Chances are it will be when you are on vacation and your hotel room and flight back is cancelled.  Sad

If someone is going to use escrow, make sure the escrow does not release the money until you are back from vacation.  Even then, since you probably booked using your real name, I would ask the escrow hold on to the money for your eventual defense legal fees.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: