Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker Ring Game Meetup  (Read 2885 times)
Indamuck (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:57:07 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 10:44:03 PM by Indamuck

**I've moved this meet-up game to Luckyflop - you can intermittently find me at any one of their ring tables. Lately the 0.03/0.06 mBTC Limit Hold'em, and larger stake PLO tables have been popular. It seems this week one can always find action - one or more people willing to sit down and play. Earlier today we had 5 people at our 6-max table.

If you've been freerolling and are looking to balance out your play with some ring action, I would recommend you look me up here. Also, for every raked hand you play at table with BB 0.06 mBTC and above, you win 'Lucky Points' which gain you exclusive entry to larger freerolls that run several times each day.

The mix of games here offers a good opportunity to build your roll. See you at the tables!

We've been churning freerolls at a number of sites, but often lament that it is hard to get a ring game going when nobody else is sitting at the table. Moreover we understand that playing HU is a completely different game than full-ring. And for beginners it isn't always comfortable to move from freerolls to sitting HU with your real chips on the table.

This is to set up a daily 1hr ring game meetup at a rotating list of up-and-coming btc poker sites.

Objective here is to show some love to the sites that have been running freerolls and doing what they can to contribute to the community.

I propose that we meet tomorrow (Thursday, May 7 at 2pm EST) to play for an hour of low stakes at: Bitcoinpoker.gg

I'll be at the table during that hour, hope several of you can join ...

and perhaps we can make this a daily, or at least regular thing.

I promise to turn off my advanced soul-reading capabilities, and simply donk around a bit. Oh, and uh, if you see 'Occam' at the table, that's me.

Why Bitcoinpoker.gg you ask? Well, I they have a very clean site, software runs without a glitch, they have been generously running a nice 3-chip (0,003 btc)  FR every hour on the hour, 24/7, and withdrawals are prompt and seamless. That is COOL, and deserves a little love .... This is not to say I would intend to play there everyday, but we gotta start somewhere, right? That, and I got chips to blow there ... lol.

Hope to see you.

Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:03:34 PM

Hey guys, one hour to game time. Don't leave to my lonesome. I donk mega chips.  Smiley
Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:29:38 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 03:25:09 AM by Indamuck

Ok, this is pathetic people. It is 2:30pm EST and not another soul has sat down.

Poker site owners be informed. Freerollers don't play ring games. There are very few of us who do ... exceptions among the crowd.

Now it is understandable, maybe intelligent, that Allincrypto and Bitpoker.io are apparently cutting their losses.
Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:55:45 PM

Ok Bluegamebits showed up for about 20 minutes and took 5 chips off me. See how easy that was. The rest of you missed out. I'm planning to sit again tomorrow, same time and same place. You are welcome to have a run at my stack.
luis180

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:19:37 PM

Ok Bluegamebits showed up for about 20 minutes and took 5 chips off me. See how easy that was. The rest of you missed out. I'm planning to sit again tomorrow, same time and same place. You are welcome to have a run at my stack.

hi im spanish player
what is you nickname in btc pokersites ?
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:05:27 PM

I promise to turn off my advance soul-reading capabilities, and simply donk around a bit. Oh, and uh, if you see 'Occam' at the table, that's me.

hi im spanish player
what is you nickname in btc pokersites ?
I think you didn't read this post well otherwise you were knowing his username is ''Occam''. His intentions are good and I wanted to join him but I didn't had free time tonight. Next time in future will do my best to join this awesome guy to have poker with him.
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 09:21:57 PM

Ok, this is pathetic people. It is 2:30pm EST and not another soul has sat down.

Poker site owners be informed. Freerollers don't pay ring games. There are very few of us who do ... exceptions among the crowd.

Now it is understandable, maybe intelligent, that Allincrypto and Bitpoker.io are apparently cutting their losses.

That is what freerollers do they freeload and save their little 2-3 chips like their lives depends on it, it is crazy because it does not even come close to minimum wage if they won every freeroll. I stopped playing all sites except Betcoin because all the new sites are attacked by the freeloaders and as you have found out they never play anything else. I do have some chips on there though and will join you tomorrow if I am free Smiley
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:18:34 AM

you maybe picked the wrong site to meet buddy  Grin
I don't know anymore about this site
but I saw recently someone complaining about the withdrawal
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:58:43 AM

The funny thing is people have lives outside of bitcoin buddy and yeh someone had to wait for some dust 1 day and a few hours but it got sorted as soon as the admin finished whatever he was doing. For the record when this site gets going it is going to be one of the better sites around bitcoin. Beautiful looking site, the best out of the site that use that software including the one you cheer-lead for Smiley
Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:01:52 AM

Hi Sy, I see you around and I know you play.

I've been playing Bitcoinpoker.gg for a few weeks now and can tell you there are few dozen guys and girls playing the hourly 3mbtc FR every moment. Login now and you will see for yourself. Actually I play it less because so many people are showing up. Software and several withdrawals have been smooth for me, and that is from direct experience.

I'm going to try this game for a couple more days and then sit ring at another small btc site. I'm open to any suggestions ...
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:06:42 PM

The funny thing is people have lives outside of bitcoin buddy and yeh someone had to wait for some dust 1 day and a few hours but it got sorted as soon as the admin finished whatever he was doing. For the record when this site gets going it is going to be one of the better sites around bitcoin. Beautiful looking site, the best out of the site that use that software including the one you cheer-lead for Smiley

Cheer Leading !!!
I'm a good poker player by the way and the OP knows me
I just go for the good action with the good traffic
and I play on the top 3 BTC sites not in only one site
I'm not sure if you want to discuss the quality of the site
but if you want I will

Hi Sy, I see you around and I know you play.

I've been playing Bitcoinpoker.gg for a few weeks now and can tell you there are few dozen guys and girls playing the hourly 3mbtc FR every moment. Login now and you will see for yourself. Actually I play it less because so many people are showing up. Software and several withdrawals have been smooth for me, and that is from direct experience.

I'm going to try this game for a couple more days and then sit ring at another small btc site. I'm open to any suggestions ...

Good luck buddy
you are good and u will do well in all the sites
Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:59:30 PM

Ring game again today in about 1hr. Bring your Craaaazy. And some chips ... lol.
Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:17:44 PM

Thks to Bluegamebits and Thetron for the action today. I may or may not play tomorrow ... Saturday and real life intrudes. We'll see.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 06:47:33 AM

The last time I visited this site, there was noone literally no one on the ring tables and this is the state of many new poker sites. Not sure I might give this another shot today or tomorrow only if I see half the table full.

There are freerolls on this site and one more site I can think of but they're dominated by donks and it's not my style of play.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

im few times login today but seem only myself in this site and no update  for hourly freeroll and even there is no moderator online
its very lonely poker site
Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:16:01 PM

im few times login today but seem only myself in this site and no update  for hourly freeroll and even there is no moderator online
its very lonely poker site

You are talking about the wrong site I think. There are always about 6-15 people on Bitcoinpoker.gg, because they churn the hourly 0.003 btc freeroll all day. There are 9 people logged in as I type.

I'm sitting at a micro stakes cash table right now, and for the next hour or so. Or until my chips run out, lol. You are welcome to join me.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:42:14 PM

What do I gotta do to get the ring players over @ lucky flop indamuck? Gather up a time guys and I can myself watch you guys and give 100% rake back for that hour or we can do flat 5mbc an hour if you guys are playing in a decent game(over.5/1) and that way the game matters and your going to make 5mbc an hour. I'm willing to do that.
Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:23:09 AM

What do I gotta do to get the ring players over @ lucky flop indamuck? Gather up a time guys and I can myself watch you guys and give 100% rake back for that hour or we can do flat 5mbc an hour if you guys are playing in a decent game(over.5/1) and that way the game matters and your going to make 5mbc an hour. I'm willing to do that.

Actually I intended to start this at Luckyflop ... but if you look at the date, you were down that day. That was the only reason. Anyway ... it is kind of a chicken-or-egg deal. Players attract more players. I'll start sitting Luckyflop more ... you've been overgenerous and deserve the action ... that, and I got unfinished business with Jorjito!

Seriously everyone, Luckyflops does deserve the action. Admin got a good mix of games that allows one to parlay up from freerolls, to GTDs, and offers larger freeroll entries for raked hands on cash tables.

You'll find me there, and everyone knows I donk something aweful ...
luckyflop

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:29:15 AM

Actually I intended to start this at Luckyflop ... but if you look at the date, you were down that day. That was the only reason. Anyway ... it is kind of a chicken-or-egg deal. Players attract more players. I'll start sitting Luckyflop more ... you've been overgenerous and deserve the action ... that, and I got unfinished business with Jorjito!

Seriously everyone, Luckyflops does deserve the action. Admin got a good mix of games that allows one to parlay up from freerolls, to GTDs, and offers larger freeroll entries for raked hands on cash tables.

Much appreciated.., That day I was trying to fix that dam clock that you pointed out to me and then it was lagging by hours and i set DNS wrong and then it was all down hill from there!
luckyflop

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:34:26 AM

Much appreciated.., That day I was trying to fix that dam clock that you pointed out to me and then it was lagging by hours and i set DNS wrong and then it was all down hill from there!  Anyway, If you get 10 players and set up times I can really be of help bc I can give points, mbc per hour and sent you guys pizza too! just let me know.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: