Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker Ring Game Meetup  (Read 2884 times)
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:53:42 AM

If anyone knows me by now, knows I'm a man of my word… so i will let you guys figure it out and my budget is set $150.00 for food for 4 hours for a 12-15 guys to play a decent limit game. lets get some NICE size ring game going….does anyone on this thread play games around 1mbc and 2mbc blinds anyway, i would even to .5/1 just to start it off and try out this promo. we can start by picking a popular time.. like what ever time is good for the majority….Huh sunday 3-7 pM ?

You can pretty easily go on gyft or cryfter and buy virtual gift cards to papa johns/pizza hut/dominos using bitcoin and then just give the codes to people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:58:28 AM

Did someone say pizza ! :O?
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:13:39 AM

I saw OP moved the meetup to luckyflop from bitcoinpoker.gg.  Unfortunately, I've never been able to get luckyflop to work on my debian install.  If you guys move back to bitcoinpoker.gg, I'd definitely like to join in!
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:29:24 AM

We are definitely getting busier….. I want to set up a way where 18-20 guys can play a decent game, lets say .5-1 or 1-2, and I can send them PIZZA and you can play and eat….Huh what do you think Huh

As outlandish as it sounds, somehow I think you'd find a way ...

I'm just happy to have a regular game. :-)

what I would do is buy reloads/credit cards and order pizza or reload your CC to keep anonymous if you choose and order your own!

I would join you guys but how would it work luckyflop? 'some' might/will get the pizza and stop playing   Angry have a set time before any ordering takes place, maybe a set amount of rake paid? You could have it over 2days and on the second day the top 5 players qualify there are ways around it but you don't want to buy 20 pizza for people playing just a few hours and then never to return to your site.

it wold req. a little of planning . get a some guys certain time, bigger stakes .5-1 and i order u guy pizza or put the money ($10-$15 for 15 guys on a card for u to order) guys gotta really deposit and play thou..

Yes it would need planning so it doesn't get abused. Of course if the guys don't deposit then they can't play the stakes to qualify for your plan. Maybe a games and rounds thread will help draw attention to it but only publish once you have planned it out.

If anyone knows me by now, knows I'm a man of my word… so i will let you guys figure it out and my budget is set $150.00 for food for 4 hours for a 12-15 guys to play a decent limit game. lets get some NICE size ring game going….does anyone on this thread play games around 1mbc and 2mbc blinds anyway, i would even to .5/1 just to start it off and try out this promo. we can start by picking a popular time.. like what ever time is good for the majority….Huh sunday 3-7 pM ?

I am sure the 1-2 would be to much for some on this thread including myself but would be happy to play some .5-1 games and see if we get enough players join to fill it up, we should fill the tables before you treat us to the pizza.

I have no doubt you are a man of your word as you manage a legit site without any problem all this time. What timezone is that 3-7pm you are thinking about? Do you play these small stakes (small to you) and will you be playing with us?

I saw OP moved the meetup to luckyflop from bitcoinpoker.gg.  Unfortunately, I've never been able to get luckyflop to work on my debian install.  If you guys move back to bitcoinpoker.gg, I'd definitely like to join in!

Bitcoinpoker.gg does have a nice feel to it but there is no promotions and it is very very quiet, OP did try there for a few days by the looks of it without success. btcpoker.gg will be one to watch in future if they do some nice promotions to attract players.

Indamuck (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:09:00 AM

While the real world has kept me busy a bit these couple days, every time I've checked into Luckyflop there has been some action available on the ring games. Clearly people are playing in order to collect 'lucky points,' which allow entry to the larger freerolls running throughout the day. This afternoon I used a few of my points to play in a 10 chip freeroll that paid out 3 places and had only 7 people play. Well, it was actually closer to six, if memory serves, because someone just kept shoving early in order to triple up or go home, and they were sent packing right quick. So this is my go-to spot for some quick ring action, often when I just have 20 minutes or so in between other commitments and such ...

Also, I could be wrong, but I think I spotted a weak bot sitting low-stakes from time to time. The bots I've run into tend to play weak-tight, and one can just hammer them all day on a short-handed table. Anyway, I could be wrong, but this one was consistently donking chips, and not just to me. Have yourself a run at the tables, come back and tell us if you think you spotted the player I'm talking about ...
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:50:22 AM

While the real world has kept me busy a bit these couple days, every time I've checked into Luckyflop there has been some action available on the ring games. Clearly people are playing in order to collect 'lucky points,' which allow entry to the larger freerolls running throughout the day. This afternoon I used a few of my points to play in a 10 chip freeroll that paid out 3 places and had only 7 people play. Well, it was actually closer to six, if memory serves, because someone just kept shoving early in order to triple up or go home, and they were sent packing right quick. So this is my go-to spot for some quick ring action, often when I just have 20 minutes or so in between other commitments and such ...

Also, I could be wrong, but I think I spotted a weak bot sitting low-stakes from time to time. The bots I've run into tend to play weak-tight, and one can just hammer them all day on a short-handed table. Anyway, I could be wrong, but this one was consistently donking chips, and not just to me. Have yourself a run at the tables, come back and tell us if you think you spotted the player I'm talking about ...

I still haven't gotten the luckyflop client to run on my linux computer---any tips?  There were about 4 of us in a ring game for over an hour on bitcoinpoker.gg today.
Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:09:50 PM

So I played cash table for about 1.5 hrs last night ... I remember having a nice game with acidtripaces, and a couple other opponents. We were playing at Luckyflop. A couple points I want to make guys, for those of you who like to sit at ring game from time to time:

There is regular ring action at Luckyflop - you can find it most anytime. Yeah, its not humming like the busiest rooms, but there is consistent activity, and people checking it. This morning I saw a full 6-seat table playing .05-.1 PLO.

**This I tell you on the down-low, on your sacred promise that you don't start begging. Admin at Luckyflop has been known to spontaneously put little gifts in the accounts of players he sees playing cash games, particularly during the off hours. It pays to play here guys. That, and I've generally found the crowd/atmosphere to be reasonably civil, and very fishy. Again, begging doesn't pay. Playing does.

Bring your game, give it a try ...
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:11:34 PM

So I played cash table for about 1.5 hrs last night ... I remember having a nice game with acidtripaces, and a couple other opponents. We were playing at Luckyflop. A couple points I want to make guys, for those of you who like to sit at ring game from time to time:

There is regular ring action at Luckyflop - you can find it most anytime. Yeah, its not humming like the busiest rooms, but there is consistent activity, and people checking it. This morning I saw a full 6-seat table playing .05-.1 PLO.

**This I tell you on the down-low, on your sacred promise that you don't start begging. Admin at Luckyflop has been known to spontaneously put little gifts in the accounts of players he sees playing cash games, particularly during the off hours. It pays to play here guys. That, and I've generally found the crowd/atmosphere to be reasonably civil, and very fishy. Again, begging doesn't pay. Playing does.

I'm getting "sorry we do not accept players from your location".  I'll try again with tor-browser in a bit.  I'll have to see if it lets me sign up via a tor exit node (does anyone already have the answer to that one)?
Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:42:02 PM

I'm getting "sorry we do not accept players from your location".  I'll try again with tor-browser in a bit.  I'll have to see if it lets me sign up via a tor exit node (does anyone already have the answer to that one)?

I'm in the US and have no problems ... so kind of at a loss as to why you would have such an issue. Luckyflops Admin reads this thread (I think) ... so when he sees it he'll have a look and response, I'm sure.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:46:40 AM

Lotta people cash out here pretty good.. what do you think about the 100mbc nightly and 250mbc points for rolls  m-w-f-s I might kill the 1mbc hourly what do you guys think Huh
luckyflop

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:48:07 AM

I'm getting "sorry we do not accept players from your location".  I'll try again with tor-browser in a bit.  I'll have to see if it lets me sign up via a tor exit node (does anyone already have the answer to that one)?

I'm in the US and have no problems ... so kind of at a loss as to why you would have such an issue. Luckyflops Admin reads this thread (I think) ... so when he sees it he'll have a look and response, I'm sure.

There is like 5 states you can't play on the site now.. NJ, NV, and 3 other states that specifically say gaming is illegal etc… so those states we blocked, are you in those states Huh  But you would get a pop up that says your IP is in a restricted law state.. Huh
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 03:35:31 AM

I'm getting "sorry we do not accept players from your location".  I'll try again with tor-browser in a bit.  I'll have to see if it lets me sign up via a tor exit node (does anyone already have the answer to that one)?

There is like 5 states you can't play on the site now.. NJ, NV, and 3 other states that specifically say gaming is illegal etc… so those states we blocked, are you in those states Huh  But you would get a pop up that says your IP is in a restricted law state.. Huh

I'm not in NJ or NV.  I don't know if I'm in one of the other 3 since you didn't mention them.  The message I saw was upon trying to create an account, it said what I quoted above "sorry, we do not accept players from your location".
luckyflop

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:18:01 PM

I'm not in NJ or NV.  I don't know if I'm in one of the other 3 since you didn't mention them.  The message I saw was upon trying to create an account, it said what I quoted above "sorry, we do not accept players from your location".

what state are you in?
Bitus

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:03:07 PM

Very nice site to play poker.
I play at luckyflop and im winning a lot!
Smiley
Thanks for all these freerolls.
Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:50:29 AM

So, I'm not playing much lately, but sat NL Hold'em for a couple hrs today at Luckyflops (LF). Found about 3 opponents and donked about 4 chips. Cool thing is LF will pay you 5 chips/hr (max 3 hrs) if you notify admin in advance, and grind for the whole period. So after my 10 chips I should be up ~4 chips for the effort. Lol .... and I got about 100 'luckypts' that are used to buy entry into the larger freerolls. See you at the tables ...
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:01:58 AM

So, I'm not playing much lately, but sat NL Hold'em for a couple hrs today at Luckyflops (LF). Found about 3 opponents and donked about 4 chips. Cool thing is LF will pay you 5 chips/hr (max 3 hrs) if you notify admin in advance, and grind for the whole period. So after my 10 chips I should be up ~4 chips for the effort. Lol .... and I got about 100 'luckypts' that are used to buy entry into the larger freerolls. See you at the tables ...

ok then let's do a meetup again , lucky flop is doing pretty much well and they are trying their best to satisfy the players
so how about arranging a game in the near future , and let's to fill at least 2 tables
Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:09:16 AM

ok then let's do a meetup again , lucky flop is doing pretty much well and they are trying their best to satisfy the players
so how about arranging a game in the near future , and let's to fill at least 2 tables

That sounds cool, but I can only fill one seat myself .. lol. Our best shot would be to get everyone to play after they drop out of the 500 chip freeroll on Sunday. We might be able to get a full table then. Better if everyone plays a cash table and the tourney at the same time? We could try ...
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:13:18 AM

That sounds cool, but I can only fill one seat myself .. lol. Our best shot would be to get everyone to play after they drop out of the 500 chip freeroll on Sunday. We might be able to get a full table then. Better if everyone plays a cash table and the tourney at the same time? We could try ...

yeah actually this would be perfect , there would be at least 80 active people so maybe we will have action
I'm totally free the next 3 days too if you want us to meet  earlier
Indamuck (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:21:29 AM

yeah actually this would be perfect , there would be at least 80 active people so maybe we will have action

I don't have a set schedule, but I do login in 2-3x per day. If I see you at the tables I'll definitely sit for a bit. Dont' forget, bring lots of chips! lol ...
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:44:48 AM

I don't have a set schedule, but I do login in 2-3x per day. If I see you at the tables I'll definitely sit for a bit. Dont' forget, bring lots of chips! lol ...

lol for sure , let's hope we will have some fellas around
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: