Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking bad broken  (Read 1503 times)
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 01:06:35 PM

I feel that Walt is displaying the classic loss of the ability to reason when exposed to meth. He's not using meth AFAWK but he is certainly exposed to the chemicals every time he does a batch.

What I'm shocked about is Jesse... He started out way more bad in season 1 than he ended up in this season. Perhaps his meth use has helped him be more resistant to exposure to the chemicals of the cook.

They wear protective gear sufficient for a commercial operation. The chemicals wont be affecting them. Walt is displaying the classic loss of the ability to reason when exposed to raw power and after finding that killing people is getting easier with practice.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
ecommerce

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:17:37 AM

I think it was so good series because: It’s Visually Stunning, The Writing,also the acting Breaking Bad isn’t all drama and tension all the time. It can actually be really funny. The dynamic between White and Pinkman is funny and bitter in turns. The situations they find themselves, when they’re not desperate or stomach-churning, can be funny in a dark, tense sort of way. For instance, this made me laugh out loud:
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: