Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinAdSmart Intelligent Keyword/GeoIP Driven Advertising for Bitcoin  (Read 8168 times)
bytedisorder (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 08:44:59 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2012, 08:57:55 PM by bytedisorder

The site is now live. To deliver qualified advertisement(s) for a given request, the BitcoinAdSmart applies a proprietary Yield Optimization Algorithm to determine the appropriate rank and cost for each advertisement. Our algorithm considers factors such as relevancy, targeting match, keyword match type, qualified filter criteria, historical earnings, current bid amount, and more to determine what advertisement is qualified to be shown, where (rank), and what it should be billed.

The result: Increased revenue for publishers along with increased performance for advertisers.

Your typical ad server delivers advertisements based on pre-selected filters such as Geographical Targeting, Content Channel Matching, Keyword Matching, and/or Date Scheduling.  While these filters are needed and considered a norm, advertisers want, and need, more targeting control.

In today's demanding on-line marketing efforts, advertising relevance has become one of the most important factors for both the advertiser and the publisher.  Advertisers can experience increased traffic from interested, motivated, and highly targeted, visitors, while publishers can enjoy an increase in advertising revenue thanks to the higher click-through rate.

What differentiates BitcoinAdSmart from the simple keyword targeting methods typically found in other advertising products available today is our proprietary contextual targeting engine.  With BitcoinAdSmart, publishers no longer have to manually specify relevant keywords for each page that include ads. Instead, our proprietary contextual targeting engine finds relevant keywords from the page content, matches those keywords to the available ads, and then delivers matching ads.  Combining our proprietary contextual targeting engine with content channels, geographical targeting, and scheduling, advertisers can enjoy an increased volume of conversions.

Advertiser Signup (PPC from only .001BTC):
https://bitcoinadsmart.com/signup.php

Publisher Signup (Get Paid on Each Click):
https://bitcoinadsmart.com/signup.php?user_type=pub

Note, our system uses proxy bidding, so as competition increases the cost to rank for competitive keywords may be significantly then .001BTC. However .001BTC is the minimum bid.

Our portal is still under construction, however with a week there will be documentation on how to use the system and it's features.

Get Support Here:
https://bitcoinadsmart.com/support-desk.html

We presently have over 200,000 Monthly Impressions. You can view our ads on:
http://bitcoinmagazine.net/

Note: The ad colors are able to be customized by publishers to match their site.

More about this on this previous thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=104626.0
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 08:16:58 AM

Right now we have text ads and text/photo ads. We will be adding image banner ads in the coming weeks as well as extensive documentation on how to get the most out of our service.

We are looking for publishers:

http://bitcoinadsmart.com/signup.php?user_type=pub

And Advertisers:

http://bitcoinadsmart.com/signup.php

giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 12:38:16 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2012, 01:22:41 PM by giantdragon

Instead, our proprietary contextual targeting engine finds relevant keywords from the page content, matches those keywords to the available ads, and then delivers matching ads.

I think is would be better to remove words "Intelligent Keyword" because they can mislead a customer - in fact you, and no other existing Bitcoin advertising network, offer publisher websites' indexing and matching natural keywords to show relevant ads like Google AdSense.

It requires enormous computing power to perform and only few big corporations like Google, Facebook, Yandex and Microsoft offers this technology. I very much doubt that you have own data center capable handling this scale of load!
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 05:21:41 AM

We do in fact index publishers sites and provide natural keyword matching. When you have a few thousand indexed pages it's not such a crazy load. The nice thing about the adserver is that it can be scaled onto multiple boxes easily when needed. One server has no problem indexing 50,000 pages. If we begin publishing ads on more then 50,000 pages, we'll add more servers to handle the load.

The Indexing Process

The BitcoinAdSmart engine processes pages based on certain requirements. Some important information regarding this process:
·   Only pages where an ad code has been inserted will be indexed.
·   A page that has ad code inserted is added to a list of pages to be indexed by the BitcoinAdSmart Ad Spider. The background process indexes the provided URL’s later. We do not index pages in real-time when ads are delivered.
·   Pages are indexed in batches and not in real-time.
·   Indexing of new pages typically occurs in five minutes from being discovered, but can take up to 72 hours depending on load.
·   The BitcoinAdSmart engine uses a two stage approach to locate ad matches. At the first stage, a pre-scan occurs before the page has been indexed by the Ad Spider. The second stage occurs after the Ad Spider has indexed the page. Relevancy of the delivered ads improves after the second stage.
·   A page will be re-indexed and re-optimized every 72 hours. If a page is indexed now, and new ads are added to the system with a new set of keywords and phrases after the page has been indexed, it may take up to 72 hours for those ads to appear with the new keyword set provided. This is part of the optimization routine.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 05:40:18 AM

To clarify, I don't have a whole data-center but I do have 8 servers, its not hard to co-locate more if profits justify.
giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 01:48:56 PM

but I do have 8 servers, its not hard to co-locate more if profits justify.
Unfortunately I cannot afford the same for CoinURL! Sad
Bitcoin adverting is much more cheaper than traditional one, profit margin is negligible small. I can guess that soon you will realize that running costs of these servers (electricity, maintenance, hardware depreciation) exceeds many times amounts that you can earn.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 05:34:35 PM

Youve got me wrong I'm running it on one server shared for now, I also do web hosting though. So i do have access to more servers.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 11:45:59 PM

Andrew, profits come when you give users a quality product

Signed,
1# in Quality Bitcoin Advertising
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 12:32:23 AM

BitcoinAdSmart is the newest Bitcoin advertising service on the block. BitcoinAdSmart officially launched on September 1st 2012. BitcoinAdSmart provides the most fully intuitive bitcoin advertising service available. We use Bitcoin publishers in addition to regular publishers. We accept payment in Bitcoins, Paypal and all sorts of major credit/debit cards. We offer various payout methods to publishers, namely bitcoin and paypal. To provide qualified advertisement(s) for any given request, the BitcoinAdSmart engine applies a proprietary Yield Optimisation Formula to look for the appropriate rank and price for every advertisement. Our formula views factors for  relevancy focusing on match, keyword match type, qualified filter criteria, historic earnings, current bid amount, and much more to determine which advertisement is publisher where, and what it ought to cost. Make the most of our specific advertisements and relevant traffic, become an advertiser or perhaps a bitcoin publisher today!

The end result: Elevated revenue for publishers together with elevated performance for advertisers.

Your typical ad server provides ads according to pre-selected filters for example, Content Funnel Matching, and/or Date Arranging.  While these filters are essential and typical, advertisers want, and need, more focus on control. BitcoinAdSmart is the first bitcoin ad server to provide intelligent keyword driven ad serving.

In present day with demanding on-line marketing efforts, advertising relevance is becoming one of the most important elements for advertisers and also publishers.  Advertisers get elevated traffic from interested, motivated, and highly specific, site visitors. At the same time publishers can also enjoy a rise in advertising revenue because of the greater click-through rate.

What distinguishes BitcoinAdSmart from the simple keyword ad servers who focus on techniques typically present in other advertising items, is our proprietary contextual engine.  With BitcoinAdSmart, publishers no longer need to specify relevant key phrases for every page on which they include advertisements. Rather, our proprietary contextual engine finds relevant key phrases in the page content, matches individuals key phrases with the available advertisements, which provides matching advertisements.  Mixing our proprietary contextual  engine with content channels, GeoIP restriction/inlcusion, and ranking, bitcoin advertisers  along with other advertisers can also enjoy an elevated amount of conversions.

http://bitcoinadsmart.com/news.html
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 01:15:07 AM

To clarify, I don't have a whole data-center but I do have 8 servers, its not hard to co-locate more if profits justify.

There won't be any.  Trust me.

Signed, 
#1 in BitcoinAdvertising.com

bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 01:53:50 AM

What is your opinion, will profits justify? Right now the ad engine costs little to run, and profits are already more then that Smiley
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 02:10:46 AM

What is your opinion, will profits justify? Right now the ad engine costs little to run, and profits are already more then that Smiley

my opinion? my opinion is that andrew's post should be preserved for future reference (and amusement).

secondly, it's hard to imagine any bitcoin business (other than something like mtgox) having enough volume yet to justify even 8 servers.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 02:54:19 AM

I have 8 servers total, I also run a web hosting business. BitcoinAdSmart is using less then 1 percent of one server right now. What I was saying is that the service is scalable so right now its using 20Mb RAM and 20Mb HD, but when its using 90Gb RAM and 20Tb hard drive it can be scaled easily to handle the load as different modules can be run on different boxes with a load balancer.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 09:33:15 PM

There won't be any.  Trust me.

Signed, 
#1 in BitcoinAdvertising.com

Andrew Bitcoiner, you owe me some major payouts... Please get them handled or at least update your bitjack21 thread as to what the hell is going on. Thanks.

bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2012, 12:24:26 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2012, 01:14:48 AM by bytedisorder

Okay so on the TBD list,

Setup SSL

Make Ads Display Correctly on SSL Pages - eta 48 hours * If you are already a publisher and what you ads to show on SSL you have to generate new ad code. Thanks Much  Shocked

Add Full image no text IAB standard size ads - eta before end of September

Add user guide and best keyword practices documentation - ETA 1 week

Allow Publishers to include multiple content channels in one ad code - eta ?

-------------------

Anybody else have any suggestions?

bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2012, 11:22:20 PM

Alright 5 days after launch,, the network is now up to 200,000 impressions a day with 28 publishers and 45 ads.  Grin
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2012, 09:52:18 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2012, 12:10:49 AM by bytedisorder

If you don't see your ads for the next 4 hours, don't panic.

BitcoinAdSmart has experienced fantastic growth and is moving to a new server. ETA for completion 10PM

Tentatively back up and running on a dedicated Intel Xeon Sandy Bridge E3-1230 3.2Ghz

suspended again for a moment

Looks like one of the publishers was under DDos attack and it has affected our services, will update.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2012, 01:49:46 AM

Okay everything is solved, service has been restored.
Global BTC

Activity: 529

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2012, 02:50:11 PM

Hey. I'm just about to give your network a shot. Is there any promo code I can use? Smiley

bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2012, 04:28:52 PM

Just signup post your username or number and I'll credit you .1 btc, I'm still working on promo codes with the bitcoin gateway.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: