Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIOR | Viorcoin | TEMPORARY THREAD Open Discussion | Voice & Video Call |  (Read 24968 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:02:34 AM

Thanks everyone who has stepped up to the plate to make this project continue.

What we still need...
snipped...
Cheers
bc

Hi BC,

Important:
Could we meet in mumble for just 10-15min tonight at the best time for you.

Thanks,
MM

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:05:53 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 01:13:06 PM by MikeMike

INVESTING IN A VIORCOIN CORPORATION:

We are considering various investment/funding options.
If anyone would like to contribute to the Gateway Software and share in the profits/return
of the company that will be formed please let us know. This is separate from the coin.

We are also considering an option that distributes the coins according to the amount contributed
to the formation of this business endeavor and may give a period of time for the promised donation
amount. There would be a legal corporate entity created, contracts and documentation.

The investments could then be scaled in steps per the progress made so it's not all required up front.
First: could be the creation of the Corporate structure, name, website, Coin takeover or a new coin created.
Second: could be the purchase of the gateway software itself.
Third: could be the integration of that software into the wallet and new wallet release.
Fourth: could be the purchase of the other Gateway Software allowing for different OS platforms
and could be one at a time if necessary and funding the Gateway allowing for full use.
Fifth: could be funding various marketing strategies and could be one at a time.
and so on... This would allow more people opportunities to fund within their means
over time while also building the full trust of the Investors and the Community.

EDIT:
There are three investors so far
and one two others are interested.

MM

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:21:54 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 05:15:56 PM by bitcoin carpenter

today I tried to call Moscow.
the gateway works I talked

that is great tamara.

could you give us a few details on that call,   did you pay for those minutes in the past 2 months?  

It makes me curious as to why the dev has gone silent, but is still leaving the gateway open.

hmmm...

oh well I guess if we run with our own plan for viorcoin while leaving the option for the dev to come back if the coin becomes profitable again, then it may be a win win.
what i do know is that we still have voice and video chat, and that the last time i checked gateway was working one of my subscriptions but not on the other.
ill test it out again when i get home monday night.

I also want to make sure everyone understands my position atm.

I dont have the skill, energy, or time to swoop in and miraculously save this project.
Me and others are working on developing a plan to move viorcoin forward, beyond the work the dev has already done.
atm I am in talks with different voip companies looking at the cost and feasability and worth of setting up an outside voip service where you can buy minutes with viorcoin, and also buy viorcoin back.
If we go this route we will need outside resellers of the service, resellers will be able to buy viorcoin at a discount in relation to the set price of viorcoin/minute vs fiat/minutes.
bittrex would remain the speculators playground and would not be reflected in the viorcoin business model price.

mostly we need the community to become involves and to test the vior wallet and its features.
please help us to do this, join on slack and start in with the conversation.
 PLEASE  USE THE WALLET and post if the video call works for you.  
also PLEASE TEST HARDWARE

I just found out recently that video call does work fine with win 8.1, but for some reason it didnt work on my old camera.
truth is,  if the voice and video work already we dont have to go very far to help get this project restarted, just post proof that the voice and video call work from wallet to wallet.

anyways have a great weekend, im off to the boat.

BC

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:34:42 PM

also it may be a good idea if we formed a viorcoin quasi board of directors.

PM me if you would like to join.

we will need a group of people to spread the workload around as it arises, and the larger the group, the less work for everyone.

I just ask that you have a basic knowledge of the blockchain, ie. If you have figured out how to mine monero, have created a website, can do basic coding, or have knowlege in business development  you probably know enough to join the group.

we will need people who have the intention of helping to fund the viorcoin corporation, its licencing, and development, in exchange for shareholders stock. 

we need ideas.  I have never started a business outside of Canada with international investors, so I need to research the legality of such a proposition if we are to consider growing viorcoin as a worldwide corporation.

Thank you all for your cooperation and patience in this.

also,  I dont need to be the one running this, if anyone else in the community would like to take on the leadership role of building a viorcoin corporation, I will support you as much as I can, as long as we make any investment into the final product legal and binding.

BC

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:25:20 PM

thoughts on the name of the incorporation

perhaps VTS inc?

Viorcoin Telcom Service Incorporated

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:07:49 PM

thoughts on the name of the incorporation

perhaps VTS inc?

Viorcoin Telcom Service Incorporated

+1 till anyone beats it!
 Cheesy

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:12:43 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 09:39:34 PM by MikeMike

we will need a group of people to spread the workload around as it arises, and the larger the group, the less work for everyone.

I just ask that you have a basic knowledge of the blockchain, ie. If you have figured out how to mine monero, have created a website, can do basic coding, or have knowlege in business development  you probably know enough to join the group.

we will need people who have the intention of helping to fund the viorcoin corporation, its licencing, and development, in exchange for shareholders stock.  

we need ideas.  I have never started a business outside of Canada with international investors, so I need to research the legality of such a proposition if we are to consider growing viorcoin as a worldwide corporation.

also,  I dont need to be the one running this, if anyone else in the community would like to take on the leadership role of building a viorcoin corporation, I will support you as much as I can, as long as we make any investment into the final product legal and binding.

BC

If you'd all accept my involvement in a board position I'd like to help. I in no way want
to be at the head of this project but rather help it on it's feet finding others to add
to the Team and go from there.

Thanks for being honest about your limitations at this time and don't blame you.
There is much work to do so could you just drop by time to time and let us
know if we are heading down a wrong path.

We have been busy building the Vior Team and the offer from the Kore Team still stands
to help where and when we can.

Could someone research other coins public legal docs to
see what they did and look into this more.
OK, got your PM about meeting Monday evening.
At that meeting we should setup one that includes all the potential investors and board members.

MM

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:40:19 AM

I just ask that you have a basic knowledge of the blockchain, ie. If you have figured out how to mine monero, have created a website, can do basic coding, or have knowlege in business development  you probably know enough to join the group.

we need ideas.  I have never started a business outside of Canada with international investors, so I need to research the legality of such a proposition if we are to consider growing viorcoin as a worldwide corporation.

also,  I dont need to be the one running this, if anyone else in the community would like to take on the leadership role of building a viorcoin corporation, I will support you as much as I can, as long as we make any investment into the final product legal and binding.

BC

If you'd all accept my involvement in a board position I'd like to help. I in no way want
to be at the head of this project but rather help it on it's feet finding others to add

Thanks for being honest about your limitations at this time and don't blame you.

We have been busy building the Vior Team and the offer from the Kore Team still stands

At that meeting we should setup one that includes all the potential investors and board members.

MM

I have asked some friends which are lawyers, about the requirements and so on.
Im waiting on a reply  from them, and i will post here once i have one.
I like the name proposed by bc
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:13:13 PM

BC

MM

I have asked some friends which are lawyers, about the requirements and so on.
Im waiting on a reply  from them, and i will post here once i have one.
I like the name proposed by bc

Thanks Niki,
We have to take into consideration the Coin listing TOS of Bittrex.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:45:44 AM

hey Mike just got home.

need to get the kids off to bed before i can get on tonight.  if 10 pacific is too late i can move it until tomorrow night.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:00:16 AM

hey Mike just got home.

need to get the kids off to bed before i can get on tonight.  if 10 pacific is too late i can move it until tomorrow night.
Actually can we make it the 20th in
the pm hours late as you like.
 Smiley

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:15:17 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 08:31:17 PM by niki25

Still no answer from my friends, they said me they will need some time, they are really busy at work. So , i hope they can watch for it as soon as possible
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:11:05 PM

FYI

http://blog.coinkite.com/post/119362064671/bitcoindial-make-calls-with-bitcoin

BitcoinDial: Make Calls With Bitcoin!

Remember pay phones? You put a coin in, and you could call someone. No monthly contacts, or expensive hardware to keep in your back pocket. We’ve done that with Bitcoin instead of quarters. Just as private and simple, with no account setup or long-term relationship.
TheProf

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:31:58 PM

One of best coins here.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:38:57 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on May 22nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC

the volume must be done before the 22th

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:05:01 PM

Hey guys!!

what happened??

we were close to be delisted...  Angry

Remember when they say "It may be removed on May 22nd", we must have the volume done the 21st.

The average volume is between the 15th and the 21st.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VIOR

Auxi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:26:59 PM

Quiet devs, we believe in you
lacomepollos

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

..... ..... ..... .....

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:55:40 AM

Can someone post node for sync?
Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:11:40 AM

Can someone post node for sync?
Thank you

Here are the add nodes:-

addnode=1.186.174.173
addnode=193.71.56.74
addnode=197.231.221.211