Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling: Ingress Level8 Accounts  (Read 3509 times)
coinbay (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:35:33 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 05:31:35 PM by coinbay

Hi, I have several Level8 Ingress accounts for sale. Faction can be either resistance or Enlightened.

Resistance L8+ Account: $100 in BTC
Englightened L8+ Account: $100 in BTC

Special Accounts:
Enlightened L10 Account: $150 $250 in BTC
Resistance L10 Account: $250 in BTC
Resistance Level 8 Account with founders Badge: $300 in BTC. This accound did not do the phone verification(it is exempt due to the founders badge) SOLD

As a special bonus, accounts can choose their own agent name on first login. that means you are not stuck with some agent name I chose or have to wait and hope you can get a name change through. you can simply login and select your own name!

NOTICE: Accounts > L8 are done on demand. Since I'm playing them for real, It might well take me a few days to get them ready as I need to up them first. Up to L10 should usually be doable within 2-3 days.

All accounts have been manually played, dont have niantic warning emails, all of them can apply for a name change, however they dont use real names as account handle, but rather with usable names(so no xdcfdsjgkfd crap)

PM me if interested, or as your questions here first :-)

SPECIAL OFFER:
I also have several accounts with Mission day badges, and/or Stella Vyctory badges in their profiles. Make me an offer I cannot refuse!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbay (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:30:54 PM
Merited by IMZ (10)

push, still selling, had my first customers, prices had to be adjusted, because my spare time is more limited these days. Since people came here from google apparently, I do NOT accept paypal due to the obvious risks. I do Accept a SEPA Bank Wire(which should be free of charge if you are within the EU), and if you cover the cost, I'll also accept Western union or Money Gram.

I will also accept Escrow, of course. Therefore, the following options are possible:
1. We agree on someone to hold the funds. I will secure the corresponding Google Account and hand the account secrets over to the Person holding the funds in Escrow, while handing over the account itself to the new owner. Escrow is due to be paid AS SOON AS THE NEW OWNER SETS A NICK NAME!(Level and faction can easily be checked on the Intel MAP)
2. Custom options are being considered upon request. I'm not super strict guys, so if you offer a reasonable deal, I'm considering it.

also, this is a push!
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 05:39:28 PM

Can you prove that you're actually playing them legit and not spoofing location? I know it's possible, I've seen it done around me.
ChiralPyro

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:47:39 AM

Check your PM's Smiley

push, still selling, had my first customers, prices had to be adjusted, because my spare time is more limited these days. Since people came here from google apparently, I do NOT accept paypal due to the obvious risks. I do Accept a SEPA Bank Wire(which should be free of charge if you are within the EU), and if you cover the cost, I'll also accept Western union or Money Gram.

I will also accept Escrow, of course. Therefore, the following options are possible:
1. We agree on someone to hold the funds. I will secure the corresponding Google Account and hand the account secrets over to the Person holding the funds in Escrow, while handing over the account itself to the new owner. Escrow is due to be paid AS SOON AS THE NEW OWNER SETS A NICK NAME!(Level and faction can easily be checked on the Intel MAP)
2. Custom options are being considered upon request. I'm not super strict guys, so if you offer a reasonable deal, I'm considering it.

also, this is a push!
Zheer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:18:41 AM

Warning! Dont buy from this guy!
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:45:19 PM

Warning! Dont buy from this guy!

Odd first post, tell us more stranger.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: