Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a legit seller  (Read 316 times)
PunkAngel (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:01:27 PM

Hi,

I am currently looking for a legit seller who offers PayPal transfers? I can offer about $100 BTC as payment. I am not even sure if this is the right place to post this but I would really like some help in finding someone who is willing to help me. I would prefer to use a trusted escrow service.

Thank you
xbit.in

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:06:25 PM

Can you explain what service you are looking for? offering $100 for what?

Hi,

I am currently looking for a legit seller who offers PayPal transfers? I can offer about $100 BTC as payment. I am not even sure if this is the right place to post this but I would really like some help in finding someone who is willing to help me. I would prefer to use a trusted escrow service.

Thank you
xKomatsu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:15:05 PM

Hi,

Thank you

If you are looking for someone to buy $100 worth of bitcoin then i think no one can do this since paypal is reversible.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:36:54 PM

I think you should go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
Daintykane

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:57:47 PM

I have a $50 paypal my cash card. Irreversible. If you have a us paypal acct you can add funds to it via this. I have receipts also
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:36:05 PM

i can send you 10 euros via paypal.

let me know if you are interested in and if yes, what are you offering for this amount.
thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: