Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:43:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New coins at Coinomat.com - add your coin.  (Read 2931 times)
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:28:09 PM

Why are you limiting votes to three per member per month, and only can be used for 3 diff coins?

Other sites have a daily vote allowed, or even hourly.  

This is just a fund raiser obviously, and not a way to build a community.

If you are lacking funds, perhaps I should not trust you with my coins........ I already lost at MintPal and AllCrypt, and still waiting for Bter to give me back my BTC.

rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:09:49 PM

Top 3 excluding BTS, right? As you said they are already included.

It looks extremely unprofessional to open a "PAY for vote" system and then just claim randomly that someone in the running will get in automatically. Why are people throwing their money into a vote that is already decided then?

Likewise, will you just randomly now shoo-in another two random coins on the list and then claim that "those are the coins in the top 3"? I was going to vote, but the lack of transparency has made me re-consider.

Five days vote is not enough, not so many coin communities know about the initiative. If Crypti is in top 3 till the 22th we promise to integrate it.
Sorry guys for not making it clearer, the voting was live like for 5 days, pls give us some more time.
BUT, we will integrate BitUSD, no votes asked. It will be there in June.

So...what about Crypti?  Third-place DMarks didn't vote at all at the end of the month, your paid vote went from 1200 votes for BitShares to 9000+ votes for Crypti / BitShares together because of a Crypti push at the end of the month.  You effectively got a X8 boost in paid votes / development cash because of this end-of-month Crypti initiative and BitShares rising up to meet it.  

Litoshi

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:35:28 PM

My scam detector is going off on this one:

Incorporated in British Virgin Islands........................... risk score 8
Domain registration through proxy............................   risk score 8
Street address unknown..........................................   risk score 10
Owners unknown.....................................................  risk score 10
History stated but not verifiable..............................     risk score 9
Web page "About us" page is not about us.................     risk score 9
Coin voting used to generate BTC for exchange.........      risk score 6
Coin voting rules changing on a whim.....................       risk score 7

Total risk score 67/80. 

coinomat.com (OP)

Activity: 550

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:45:45 AM

Why are you limiting votes to three per member per month, and only can be used for 3 diff coins?

Other sites have a daily vote allowed, or even hourly.  

This is just a fund raiser obviously, and not a way to build a community.

If you are lacking funds, perhaps I should not trust you with my coins........ I already lost at MintPal and AllCrypt, and still waiting for Bter to give me back my BTC.
Good idea. We'll tweak the process based on user feedback.
As for the trust issue - you really don't have to trust us with anything, we don't hold users deposits, we're an instant exchange.
And you really can't collect lots of coins through voting, this is a way to select the coins with most active communities and offset some integration costs.

sasha35625

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:50:43 AM

This is just a way to compensate for misunderstanding, some people thought that it was till the end of June, but the voting was live just for five days. It won't happen in future, consider this a bonus for participating coins.
As for BitUSD - We don't take any risks integrating it since it's USD related and also is analogue to our CoinoUSD. I have an idea of creating
some gateway between all fiat pegged coins. Bitshares as a coin will be integrated only if they vote.
Top 3 excluding BTS, right? As you said they are already included.

It looks extremely unprofessional to open a "PAY for vote" system and then just claim randomly that someone in the running will get in automatically. Why are people throwing their money into a vote that is already decided then?

Likewise, will you just randomly now shoo-in another two random coins on the list and then claim that "those are the coins in the top 3"? I was going to vote, but the lack of transparency has made me re-consider.

Five days vote is not enough, not so many coin communities know about the initiative. If Crypti is in top 3 till the 22th we promise to integrate it.
Sorry guys for not making it clearer, the voting was live like for 5 days, pls give us some more time.
BUT, we will integrate BitUSD, no votes asked. It will be there in June.

So...what about Crypti?  Third-place DMarks didn't vote at all at the end of the month, your paid vote went from 1200 votes for BitShares to 9000+ votes for Crypti / BitShares together because of a Crypti push at the end of the month.  You effectively got a X8 boost in paid votes / development cash because of this end-of-month Crypti initiative and BitShares rising up to meet it.  

sasha35625

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:57:36 AM

here's my Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=312130342
Check coinomat.com posts at BT for example.
also check NXTforum user "coinomat"
What's wrong with About us, can't figure?

Domain by proxy registration is standard, at many registrars it is a default option.

Coin voting is used to offset integration costs and see what coins are really alive.
Coin voting rules ARE NOT changing on a whim, it was stated right from the start that every month a new coin will be added, coin voting can't last for 5 days, obviously.

Where do you want us to be incorporated? United States of America? Smiley

Street address unknown..........................................   risk score 10
Owners unknown.....................................................  risk score 10
History stated but not verifiable..............................     risk score 9

Total risk score 67/80. 

lasvegas83

Activity: 432
Merit: 254

https://cloakcoin.com

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:01:36 AM

Voted for CLOAK!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency|  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
Litoshi

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:32:54 PM

Domain by proxy registration is standard, at many registrars it is a default option.

Coin voting is used to offset integration costs and see what coins are really alive.
Coin voting rules ARE NOT changing on a whim, it was stated right from the start that every month a new coin will be added, coin voting can't last for 5 days, obviously.

Total risk score 67/80. 

Cant see your linkdn profile because we dont have any connections in common.  You need to make it publicly accessible.

Domain registration is not default to a proxy... I have several domains, all registered to my home address and REAL Email. 

Incorporation?  If you are dealing with US dollars, no matter where you are in the world, you have to register as a financial services company with the US Treasury, and comply with their regulations, especially concerning transactions over $10,000 PER YEAR for any account. 

Coin Voting is being used by you for fund raising.  If you wanted to add a coin to your "Instant Exchange", you could do it in a few hours and make your profit off the commissions. 

Also, you should have published the ending date for the coin voting, we were all guessing it was 2400 UTC 31 May, but could have been any other time zone.  Now we find out it is not a monthly contest, but a 30 day contest.......THATS A BIG DIFFERENCE!!

BTW, your BTC wallet is insecure.  Other exchanges have been robbed of their BTC, because when a transaction goes through, the BTC wallet has to open.  This allows a hacker access to the wallet and it can be drained.  See AllCrypt. 

lasvegas83

Activity: 432
Merit: 254

https://cloakcoin.com

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:18:29 PM

What do you think...Coinomat is scam?!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency|  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
sasha35625

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:36:48 PM

Total risk score 67/80. 

Cant see your linkdn profile because we dont have any connections in common.  You need to make it publicly accessible.

Domain registration is not default to a proxy... I have several domains, all registered to my home address and REAL Email. 

Incorporation?  If you are dealing with US dollars, no matter where you are in the world, you have to register as a financial services company with the US Treasury, and comply with their regulations, especially concerning transactions over $10,000 PER YEAR for any account. 

Coin Voting is being used by you for fund raising.  If you wanted to add a coin to your "Instant Exchange", you could do it in a few hours and make your profit off the commissions. 

Also, you should have published the ending date for the coin voting, we were all guessing it was 2400 UTC 31 May, but could have been any other time zone.  Now we find out it is not a monthly contest, but a 30 day contest.......THATS A BIG DIFFERENCE!!

BTW, your BTC wallet is insecure.  Other exchanges have been robbed of their BTC, because when a transaction goes through, the BTC wallet has to open.  This allows a hacker access to the wallet and it can be drained.  See AllCrypt. 

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/alexander-ivanov/88/646/b9a linkedin
Domain question - at SOME registrars it is default, not at all of them

Company we're handling US transfers with is a licensed money transfer business in UK, and we're fully compliant too.

You do not understand how instant cryptocurrency exchange works. You need to hedge all the exchanges through open market orders to fight volatility. If you sell me  a coin, I give you fiat for it and the coin drops 20% the next day I have a problem if I don't hedge. So integrating a new coin is not a five minute thing, not at all. We must make sure that we're not gonna have problems with the coin.

As for monthly issue - I really couldn't imagine people would think that the voting could last for five days. All right, I should have anticipated that, so that's why we'll have BitUSD which was winning.

What do you mean with insecure BTC wallet? You can send a BTC transfer simply to a paper wallet, which has never been "opened" at all.
That's the beauty of Bitcoin.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:20:47 PM

What do you think...Coinomat is scam?!

they can't scam you. at least not for much. coinomat works just like shapeshift, maybe you heard of it.

coinomat.com (OP)

Activity: 550

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 06:30:25 PM

Current voting ends in several hours
Dogecoin against Dash, who will win? Smiley

Bitshares is integrated, this is the first coin which was integrated as a result of voting.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: