Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:11:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero Member wants to Maintain a Sig/SocialMedia Campaign or Any Contest and More  (Read 468 times)
Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 03:53:43 PM

Hello guys,

This is Operatr, I rejoined the forum again after deciding to leave it on Febraruary Grin.

As you can see in the title, I wish I can be given a chance to maintain a complete signature campaign or any other campaign like Social Media Campaign or any Contest.

I can assure all of you that I will check each and every post made my the members and will also give you advices regarding the campaign.

I surely deserve a chance. I can also help with other services which don't require Coding skills.

Any offers can be sent via PM or can be posted here. Rates can be discussed later.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:55:11 PM

What's your reason for suddenly wanting to maintain a campaign? (a pretty specific thing)
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 04:01:38 PM

What's your reason for suddenly wanting to maintain a campaign? (a pretty specific thing)

Actually no such specific reason, I just want to manage one.
I am quite free these days and thought to be active on the forum and do some services.
I can easily spend my time going through past posts of people and sorting them out if they are spammy or not.
I can assure you that if you Hire Me, You will surely be happy with my services.
I just wanted to be straight-forward and don't want to make fake stories.
If anyone has any other questions I will answer you.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:19:19 PM

Doesn't matter if its bought or not, its hard to find such jobs, i have been trying myself, and still no luck.
Even when you find something, there's always some issue that disables you for managing it .. But good luck trying.

cheers
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 04:21:00 PM

Doesn't matter if its bought or not, its hard to find such jobs, i have been trying myself, and still no luck.
Even when you find something, there's always some issue that disables you for managing it .. But good luck trying.

cheers

Thanks for your concern and support. I wish I get this job. Thankyou Smiley

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 06:04:15 AM

Still looking for this Smiley

Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:33:06 AM

Well, you'd need some decent trust set up in the first place to contend with other more established members, eg. marcotheminer, ndnhc etc.

And you should be able to handle spreadsheets, documents and be basically online pretty much 24/7 to check on applications. Plus, that crazy check on constructive posts would be pretty hectic.

Good luck! Hope someone considers you.  Smiley
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 06:45:10 AM

Well, you'd need some decent trust set up in the first place to contend with other more established members, eg. marcotheminer, ndnhc etc.

And you should be able to handle spreadsheets, documents and be basically online pretty much 24/7 to check on applications. Plus, that crazy check on constructive posts would be pretty hectic.

Good luck! Hope someone considers you.  Smiley

I truly agree with you. Except the green trust thingy, I satisfy all the needs, and I think, for managing a campaign positive green trust isn't required. What matters is how you work. I am pretty much online these days (not 24/7 obviously but yes ~10-12 hours)
I am ready to take on that hectic challenge of checking constructive posts Wink I even keep on reporting spam posts Smiley
And thanks for your concern. I wish I get work soon Smiley

Cheers.

Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:55:40 AM

There are many people with high trust willing to take such job, and it is not every day that a new campaign appears.

And not only once or twice the campaign's managers caused damage to the business for one reason or another.

You need to be really active here and proof yourself trustworthy before you can get such position(even if you manage to, might take a while because of lack of demand)
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 07:00:39 AM

There are many people with high trust willing to take such job, and it is not every day that a new campaign appears.

And not only once or twice the campaign's managers caused damage to the business for one reason or another.

You need to be really active here and proof yourself trustworthy before you can get such position(even if you manage to, might take a while because of lack of demand)

I know that many people are willing to do this, but I dont think there's a harm giving it a shot.

And yes, I will keep in mind all the advices you gave. I am ready to wait for a while till I get someone willing to grant me this job.
Many new gambling sites have popped up these days and they might be looking to start a sig. campaign. I would just want to leave a msg. for all site owners to try me if you are willing to hold any campaign ( it maybe sig. campaign or social media campaign or maybe any other campaign)

Thanks for your concern,
Cheers

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:15:12 AM

I know that many people are willing to do this, but I dont think there's a harm giving it a shot.

And yes, I will keep in mind all the advices you gave. I am ready to wait for a while till I get someone willing to grant me this job.
Many new gambling sites have popped up these days and they might be looking to start a sig. campaign. I would just want to leave a msg. for all site owners to try me if you are willing to hold any campaign ( it maybe sig. campaign or social media campaign or maybe any other campaign)

Thanks for your concern,
Cheers

just be careful because you might be banned for PM spam, like MarcoTheMiner has been when he PMed signature campaign runner about his bot

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 07:18:18 AM

Thanks for your concern,
Cheers

just be careful because you might be banned for PM spam, like MarcoTheMiner has been when he PMed signature campaign runner about his bot

Yes I will take care Smiley I don't just keep on messaging people to appoint me. Those interested can see this post and talk to me personally Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: