Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can be deleted  (Read 562 times)
The Chainmonster (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:49:36 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 06:56:56 PM by The Chainmonster

Not working

So far i only got 2 deposits of 0.001 from 1AGwj1KfKniFJG6P88awyvFsxekPTLJN6k and from my own address

1AGwj1KfKniFJG6P88awyvFsxekPTLJN6k have been paid back total 0.002 BTC

In other words everyone been paid back and this game is not working so topic can be deleted.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:09:33 PM

I dontt understand what do you mean with chainmonster.
If im bet, how i know i win or lost? And what your website?
The Chainmonster (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:12:03 PM

Hello lexuz very good that you ask if you don't understand!

If you bet you will always get something sent back to the address that you placed the bet from.

For example a loosing situation for a BTC0.001 bet would be that you get BTC0.0001 sent back to your address.
Winning situation for a BTC0.001 bet would for example be that you get BTC 0.005 sent back to your address.

IMPORTANT:
Make sure that you send either BTC0.01 or BTC0.001, if you send something else the chainmonster will not understand what's going on and he will just eat that bitcoins up and you won't receive anything.

Also make sure that you send from 1 address, if you send from multiple at the same time the chainmonster will get confused and don't know how he should send back so he will just eat that up as well.

+ There is no website Smiley
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:24:48 PM

If you bet you will always get something sent back to the address that you placed the bet from.

For example a loosing situation for a BTC0.001 bet would be that you get BTC0.0001 sent back to your address.
Winning situation for a BTC0.001 bet would for example be that you get BTC 0.005 sent back to your address.

IMPORTANT:
Make sure that you send either BTC0.01 or BTC0.001, if you send something else the chainmonster will not understand what's going on and he will just eat that bitcoins up and you won't receive anything.

Also make sure that you send from 1 address, if you send from multiple at the same time the chainmonster will get confused and don't know how he should send back so he will just eat that up as well.

how to generate the result which method you are using their to calculate the bet result and no link to verify it's provably fair it can be manipulate easily so there is some kind of risk involved to send amount to that address.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:27:54 PM

IMPORTANT:

how to generate the result which method you are using their to calculate the bet result and no link to verify it's provably fair it can be manipulate easily so there is some kind of risk involved to send amount to that address.

Yeah i have same question, when i send my btc for trying bet. How did i know you not runaway? Because no website or no escrow hold ur btc
The Chainmonster (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:28:41 PM

IMPORTANT:

Very good that you point that out and you are correct!
That is also written in the text...  4. The chainmonster have hormone swings and after he received your bet he will in a very special absolutely not provable fair way...
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:30:44 PM

i am also interested to know about your betting method and would like to see any kind of hash or public key to verify the result as you dont have any website there so in that case it looking much dangerous to send any money to just a deposit address. Roll Eyes
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:33:19 PM

How are all of you so incapable of reading?  He is saying that it is NOT provably fair which means that it is NOT fair which means that if you send him money he's just going to keep it.
The Chainmonster (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:37:57 PM

How are all of you so incapable of reading?  He is saying that it is NOT provably fair which means that it is NOT fair which means that if you send him money he's just going to keep it.

You are correct it is written that it is not provably fair but that does not mean that i will keep everything.
Games that are provably fair are not instantly 100% legit same with games that are not provably fair does not mean they are 100% not legit.
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:38:38 PM

or he will just give people winning from other people investments so people start depositing
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:40:01 PM

Chain monster how will you be able to give out amounts of 0.3 or even 0.03 if you dont have that amount in the wallet im ghuessing its impossible for that prize even if i do deposit 0.01 btc Sad

pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 06:41:32 PM

actually i sent twice just to test this out. my stupidity because if you look up the addy on blockchain info it has .003 or less in it. of course both bets i sent were .001 and came back .0001. i think its unwise for anyone else to test this out as you will most likely not experience any hormone swing. you will get back the minimum.

i can vouch that he did send something back on both bets but  thats about all
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:42:53 PM

Sending my bitcoin to a newbie address doesn't sound really trustable to me :/ maybe you should try to get some reputation
GrandmaJean

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:43:26 PM

Chain monster how will you be able to give out amounts of 0.3 or even 0.03 if you dont have that amount in the wallet im ghuessing its impossible for that prize even if i do deposit 0.01 btc Sad
the only way to solve this question for owner is to use ponzi i guess
pokerowned
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 06:45:53 PM

im thinking we should all just neg rep him now for advertising a game in which he cannot payout the advertised amounts.
GrandmaJean

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:47:44 PM

im thinking we should all just neg rep him now for advertising a game in which he cannot payout the advertised amounts.
he can payout if there are enough deposits and he wrote that the game isnt fair so theres no point to give him negative trust
pokerowned
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 06:48:41 PM

he can payout and he wrote that the game isnt fair so theres no point to give him negative trust

look in the wallet. he has enough in it to only payout .0001 each time. unless other ppl are dumb enough to feed the ponzi. hes advertising win up to .3 how can he pay .3?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: