Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling - ANTMINER C1 x2 (S5 Equivalent) Cooling Kits Included - Near Silent  (Read 931 times)
rtm125 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 02:59:54 AM

Ebay Link - I am willing to accept BTC for them as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTMINER-C1-x2-S5-Equivalent-Cooling-Kits-Included-Near-Silent-2-TH-s-SHA-/281685967404?

Selling 2x Ant Miner C1's - 2TH/s +-10% SHA 256 ASIC Chip Miner

They come together as I have rigged the water system into 1 entire system so if a pump fails on 1 the other will keep both going. The factory pumps failed on both miners within 30 days I have purchased much better and higher flow pumps to replace them. I added an additional radiator and extra tubing to keep the entire system cool. They are only 3 months old but I am done mining bitcoin.

It makes my house to hot in the living room and my wife hates them. We live in a small 1 bedroom apartment so I am sure you can imagine. I also removed the outer case and the front fans because they sounded like jets and put a higher airflow but silent fans on the front and 2 extra fans on top. The miners never get close to overheating, they overheat at 80c they consistently run in my house @ 80F room temp @ 55-58c so not much warmer then the room its self and 20c from over heating and auto disabling.

Great little miners that have ran everyday for me without a problem.

I will only ship to the US. I will ship a full bottle of coolant with it but you will need at least 1 additional bottle because I will empty the system before shipping to prevent receiving them covered in coolant and a ruined box.

They come with everything you see in the pictures besides Power Supplies you must purchase your own. All of the additional fans and extra parts I have added will come with them and any extra fan controllers/cords I needed to add to make them silent.
!!THESE DO NOT COME WITH A PSU!!

If you have any questions please ask. I will do my best to respond asap!

All specs of the original miners purchased directly from Bitmain Tech the manufacturers can be found here. Copy the link and paste it into a new browser window. Ebay won't allow off site linking or just Google (antminer c1 specs) it is the first result. I posted some of it below from there page as well.
bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020141016120002527iTkNypAG06C9

Specifications:

* Hash Rate: 1,008 GH/s guaranteed

* Power Efficiency: 0.8 Watt/GH/s at the wall

* Voltage: DC 12V input, 70A recommended, no PSU

* Water cooling block’s interface: G1/4-8 thread screw

* One 14038 Fan working with water cooling block

* Temperature: 38~40 °C at 25 °C ambient temperature

* Noise: 40~45 DB at 25 °C ambient temperature

* Ethernet connection, Stand alone

* Certificate Compliance: FCC/CE

Note:

1)   Power consumption: Quoted figures depend on your PSUs efficiency, the ambient temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.

2)   PSU: You must provide your own ATX PSU. There are 4 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input and all are required.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:05:16 PM

No one is interested?

generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:22:45 PM

I think in general people are not interested in ebay links.  If you are going to list it on ebay then just sell it on ebay.  Most people here are not willing to pay ebay prices and I know when I normally read a post and see an ebay link I'm immediately turned off.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
rtm125 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:34:00 PM

I did say I am willing to accept BTC for them as well. I am pretty open to trading them for BTC. I just have them posted on ebay for more options.

rtm125 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:35:11 PM

Do you think the price is fair for them without PSU's? I honestly planned on mining with them for a long time but the BTC price and the heat in my house is not really fun anymore.

mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:35:19 PM

too expensive! bought 2, few months back, for less!
rtm125 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:37:21 PM

Did you get the liquid cooled versions for less? each cooling kit cost 100.00 USD each when I bought them from Bitmain and I added/replaced equipment for better stuff as well.

rtm125 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:42:31 PM

I am open to offers but I did pay 400 for each miner with the water cooling kit and 40 for each pump and 20 for extra tubing and 20 for the extra radiator and the large radiators only come with 3 fans on one side so I have spent about 70 for the additional fans. the silent high air flow ones that I replaced on the front of the miners are 20.00 each and the rest are just standard 5.00 fans.

So I spent a total of 990 +5 for the fan controller cause the wiring kits they gave me with the miners where also terrible and I needed more fan plugs. So I have spent close to 1000 for all the parts additions and such and I didn't even count the shipping I paid from china as well.

I am thinking that there is at least 100.00 for the cost of shipping especially over seas. The box will weight at least 50 pounds. So like I said I am open to offers.

These are the most silent miners I think anyone could ever own. Unless they submerged them into cooling tanks. I would accept cash/money order/check or BTC for them. I am open to phone calls and video chats or w/e makes you feel comfortable with purchasing them. I don't know anyone in this community well enough to do an escrow and have been burned so many time from ponseys and scams I just want to sell what I can and get out.

I really have no intentions besides selling and moving on with my life but I do know I can't get burned on the sale of these. My friends and family invested with me into gaw so the sale of these miners is going directly back to them for listening to me and losing there money. I lost the most with 53% invested with 2.5k but I can live with that. I can't live with them losing all there money because of my stupid idea.

I think that is about the most straight up and honest details I can provide to you, let me know if you are interested.

I just PMed a member this about possibly buying them. I figured I would add the additional details here.

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:45:18 AM

I would say just get OgNasty as escrow. He has been here forever, has not had negative feedback. And has handled huge trades and deals in the past.

He has one of the highest trusts on the forum.

mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:46:28 AM

Did you get the liquid cooled versions for less? each cooling kit cost 100.00 USD each when I bought them from Bitmain and I added/replaced equipment for better stuff as well.

complete! miner and cooling
put my network cable and 6pins on it....

+1 for OgNasty
rtm125 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:35:53 AM

Just reduced them down to 449.99 on ebay.

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:35:55 AM

I would say realistically you could get $500 shipped anywhere in the US. S3s go for $90 shipped here. So call it $180 for the unit shipped. Then say like $60 shipped for each cooling stuff and you ballpark that st $500.

Just my personal opinion. And ebay stuff isn't highly looked at here. Just give us a price and negotiate from there.

rtm125 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:38:45 PM

I have just lowered them to 419.99 with a best offer. I would accept 500.00 with shipping included in that. I prefer ebay because it prevents paypal fraud or a BTC scam. I am okay with accepting BTC if there is no risk on my end of getting the BTC.

The last thing I want or need to happen with these is I ship them out and get scammed. I know there is honorable people in this community like myself but it feels like there is almost none anymore. I have been scammed on every BTC investment I have made. I am just trying to return any money I can to my friends and family who where stupid enough to invest with me.

My money has been counted at a loss for months. I have been paying them back out of my pocket because it was my stupid idea, so I feel it is only the right thing to do. I had some hope of BTC returning to a number that I could sell my 2BTC mined over the past 2 months but I am ready to sell them at the current price and move on with life as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: