Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to get my negative trust removed?  (Read 485 times)
dr.watkins9 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:34:55 AM

I've been browsing this forum for a few months, but I didn't make an account until yesterday when I decided to request a loan. At the time I wasn't aware of the whole "No collateral no loan" rule. It seems unfair that I got negative feedback for just asking. Is there any way for me to get the feedback removed now?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7993

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:39:50 AM

Given that your account hasn't any history anyway, it's probably easier to simply create a new account and remember the lesson.
dr.watkins9 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:48:30 AM

Given that your account hasn't any history anyway, it's probably easier to simply create a new account and remember the lesson.

Ok, thanks
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:29:11 AM

I've been browsing this forum for a few months, but I didn't make an account until yesterday when I decided to request a loan. At the time I wasn't aware of the whole "No collateral no loan" rule. It seems unfair that I got negative feedback for just asking. Is there any way for me to get the feedback removed now?
If you wish to keep this account, then you can simply remain active on the forums for 30 days, avoid additional scamming behavior and ask nicely after 30 days and I will remove it.

If you simply abandon the account for nearly 30 days and then ask then I will most likely not remove it.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:36:36 AM

If you have a newbie account and post asking for a loan.  Especially without collateral it's almost guaranteed one of not more negatives.

I highly suggest if any other new people read this don't go straight to asking for loans.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: