Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Why do you feign concern for your continued existence to the chagrin of those efforts intended to ensure it?
I love my overlord(s): it (they) has (have) yet to destroy me on the alter of its (their) progression. - 0 (0%)
I do not permit myself the genuine consideration of my condition but, instead, maintain a comatose cognitive dissonance about my being. - 0 (0%)
All my friends are doing it. - 0 (0%)
I am scared to die now despite the reality of my death being assured later. - 2 (50%)
I work for the elite, so I'll be killed last. - 1 (25%)
I honestly don't understand what's going on. Please help! - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you pretend to care?  (Read 791 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
username18333 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 07:27:02 AM

As I have browsed this economics section, I have encountered threads arguing for hope that could not ever be realized. Why, then argue for hope? What action is to begotten of hope such that it is not merely the "opiate of the masses" of religion minus an almighty Christ? This, a genuine entreaty, calls one to economic action that does not sustain the Establishment, assure its assault of oneself, or falter to counter its efforts. This is a call for a return to barter. This is a call for a renunciation of state currency— Renounce the demon en masse. Do not edify your oppression asking, "How is it that I may please my lord so he may gift me more gruel." Your master has for you but gruel; you shall not dine with him. Renounce his table: form your own house.

Below, please inspire others to make tangible efforts to remove themselves from overt oppression of the least tangible sort and post tales of minor triumphs over Anunnaki efforts to return earth humanity to the gold-miner slave-species it once was.

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:19:10 PM

.. wat.?

I am on a mission to help the super computer come to be and take over the planet.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:43:49 PM

Actual actions taken by me, OK then:

1)  Bought enough BTC to where I am comfortable with the amount and the reasonable security (hardware and thorough mixing) I have taken to hodl them safely.  Not an expert though.

2)  An owner of, and been helping my in-laws run, a debt-free and stable & profitable business in Peru.

3)  Owner of gold, silver and platinum, all nicely hidden away in six locations.

4)  Working on finding ways to help our daugher if/when we become blessed with grandchildren.

5)  No debts.

6)  For possibly the first time ever in my life (and most importantly), am trying to IMPROVE my life, in ways I will not go into detail here, perhaps on another thread later.  Hint: author Emmet Fox
username18333 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 10:34:48 PM

Actual actions taken by me, OK then:

These are nice; however, I am looking for more average actions (to inspire the "common (wo)man").

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: