I will be stopping all development and changes for a while (8 months at least).
I've been diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and have just gone through 1st round of chemo therapy.
I'll be going for another round of chemo therapy, and than bone marrow transplant (thank god my sis is a match), and i'll take at least 6 months to recover from the transplant.
At this point, btc-poolwatch.com will have to take a backseat. I'll keep the service running.
I'll be back.
This is something that I've been working on to solve the pain of having to check multiple pools. (Currently supports 18 different pools
1. If you only entered 2 API tokens, you will see only 2 pools information.
means the miner is alive
means it's not responding
. One step process to get this working
. Enter your API key from the pool website.What does it do?
This will be an aggregator for information from all the mining pools you have signed up. If you want to check on the statuses, you only have to hit one webpage, instead of visiting all the different websites.How is the info gathered?
The mining pools would have json information which the pool will provide you with a "API Key" or "API Token". API stands for Application Programming Interface. Basically you will enter this key once and subsequent requests to the server will use this key to pull the information.Is this safe? Should I pass other people this key?
This API key can only be used to pull data. It cannot be used to login to your account, or change information on your account.Why is there no login/password?
The API keys are stored as cookies on your browser. This simplifies the login/forgot password process. Thus if you clear cookies on your browser, you will have to fill up the API tokens again.Features
1. Currently supports the following pools
- Bitcoin Pool
- BTC Guild
- BTC Mine
- Eclipse Mining Consortium
- Mainframe Mining Cooperative
- Mt. Red
- Slush Pool
2. Allows multiple tokens for 1 pool.
Just separate each with a comma.
3. Shows pool stats where available.
4. Shows your rewards where available.
5. Auto detects mobile device and display nicely. Sample view on ipod touch
6. A Pools' Stats page displays stats of 14 different pools
7. Auto refresh the main monitoring page every 5 minutes.No Registration/Login required! No email and password to lose/get hacked!To-do
1. Add more pools
Please let me know what you guys think.
ps: please be gentle.