Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #assets-otc - Contract Management System  (Read 11816 times)
piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2053
Merit: 1354

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 06:18:45 AM

Well, if you want to be friends with your bitches - who am I to say 'no'?
Why do you think Nefario is my friend?

Do you really have a clue?

This is why no one will trust you, you have no idea what is going on.
You see - that's what I'm saying.
You don't even understand a sentence written in simple English - there is no way you could handle GnuPG.
You also, despite of the simplicity, don't have a clue of how #assets-otc works and that I designed it in a way that nobody needs to trust me.

Check out gocoin - my original project of full bitcoin node & cold wallet written in Go.
PGP fingerprint: AB9E A551 E262 A87A 13BB  9059 1BE7 B545 CDF3 FD0E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 06:22:44 AM

Well, if you want to be friends with your bitches - who am I to say 'no'?
Why do you think Nefario is my friend?
You see - that's what I'm saying.
You don't even understand a sentence written in simple English - there is no way you could handle GnuPG.

You seem to be unaware of the relationship between nefario and I. But everyone else here does, so you look (are) ignorant.
I am pretty aware of your relationship.
He was getting a nice cut from your cheating assets being traded at his "stocks exchange" and therefore you were paying him to lie for you - and he was lying for you, right into my face.
And thus: for me he is your lying bitch. Period.

Check out gocoin - my original project of full bitcoin node & cold wallet written in Go.
piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 06:31:32 AM

Do you have any evidence that Nefario was lying for me? Do you not understand Nefario does not like me?     I'm sure you have no evidence and you are just being silly. 
The evidence is all there in your topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82573.msg1126351#msg1126351

piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 06:42:43 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2012, 06:53:59 AM by piotr_n

Nefario said you were wrong.
Technically, Nefario said that the numbers I saw were different one from the ones I saw.
And since I am not crazy and I know very well what I saw - again: that is how he became your lying bitch.

Do you really want to drag it further? Smiley
Last time I spoke "off topic" in your topic, you ran lamenting to theymos who then came and censored my posts.
And, as it turned out at the end - it's because he owned a secret share in GLBSE...  Smiley
GLBSE = one big fucking scam. And you @goat are an ugly and fat part of it.

piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 06:58:08 AM

It's not a court trial and you are not a judge - for me it is enough of an evidence.

I understand that you are extremely stupid, so may think that people are not able to remember a number..
But I did remember that number very well, and again: Nefario was lying for you, right into my face.
Thus: he is your lying bitch.

How many times do I need to repeat myself so you would finally get it?

piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 07:11:38 AM

I find it funny that you think Nefario and I are friends because you failed to remember a number correctly Smiley
Of course.
And the numbers upon which I built a graph of the PPT bonds you were selling after pirate had announced that he won't accept BS&T deposits anymore - these I also failed to remember, right? Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82573.msg1173216#msg1173216

piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 07:19:59 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2012, 08:48:51 AM by piotr_n

do you not understand your own chart? the volume line goes up on the right side of the red line. oh lol!
so in other words: you don't deny selling counterfeited bonds after the red line, but you do deny selling them between the blue and the red - when their price was even higher...

and your key argument is: I don't remember what the numbers were between the blue and the red, though I am not wrong about what they were after...
plus: nefario said so, and he would obviously not lie for you, because you were not friends... Smiley

piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 09:22:07 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2012, 09:32:41 AM by piotr_n

do you not understand your own chart? the volume line goes up on the right side of the red line. oh lol!
so in other words: you don't deny selling counterfeited bonds after the red line, but you do deny selling them between the blue and the red - when their price was even higher...

and your key argument is: I don't remember what the numbers were between the blue and the red, though I am not wrong about what they were after...
plus: nefario said so, and he would obviously not lie for you, because you were not friends... Smiley

Counterfeited bonds? You know Theymos had access to my BTCST account and saw the number I had there? Is Theymos my bitch too?  You are a joke man...
Is theymos also your bitch? Hmmmm....
If so, then not as much as Nefario... because after my complains he eventually put back on the forum the censored content which you ordered him to remove.
While Nefario never fixed the mistake he made by lying at your order to me and the other people in that topic.

So he might not be your bitch, but he is also not a honest person, because he was holding a secret share in GLBSE, while pretending to be an independent and unbiased admin of this forum.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:27:06 AM

Oh fuck! Not that shit again.  Huh

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
killerstorm
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:31:50 AM

I don't quite understand your conflict, but it might be relevant to asset-otc: does asset-otc secure investors from dishonest issuers? E.g. what if issuer will create fake bondholders?

Chromia: a better dapp platform
piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 09:37:05 AM

does asset-otc secure investors from dishonest issuers? E.g. what if issuer will create fake bondholders?
no. asset-otc only secure investors from me being dishonest Smiley

but, did GLBSE, or does any other operational bitcoin assets exchange/storage secure investors from dishonest issuers?
same answer: no

though I can guarantee you that I will do my best to make sure that no goat's asset will ever get listed at asset-otc.
but... if he will ever change his identity and ask someone to help him with gpg - there will not be much I can do to prevent his asset listed...

so make sure you trust thy guy whose assets you're buying - but this applies to any asset and abstracts from the platform.

killerstorm
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 09:52:21 AM

Well, I'm working on an exchange based on colored coins and I wonder how it compares to asset-otc feature-wise.

With colored coins number of bonds/shares can be fixed at time they are issued, and issuer won't be able to dilute. Thus ownership is unambiguous.

E.g. a situation where issuer says he makes 1000 bonds but makes 2000 bonds and we don't know which of them are real is not possible.

Of course it is possible for an issue to issue more bonds under a different name, but then it is a matter of issuer identification.

killerstorm
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 10:10:56 AM

Can you link me to your thread on this topic? Your plan sound pretty solid.

Well it's now scattered over many threads.

General outline of colored coins: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=106373.0
Incomplete discussion of an exchange: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=118672.0
A basic implementation from other developer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=117630.0
Discussion about contract enforcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=117800.msg1278882#msg1278882

I expect to produce an Armory-based client in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile you can try python script from that other guy, but that's at your own risk.

I've been focusing mostly on tech sides, but I do have some ideas about ecosystem/

piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 11:08:30 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2012, 05:22:17 PM by piotr_n

Man... Theymos, Nefario and I agree on something cuz of facts, (you helped our casue with your chart) and you do not agree cuz "crazy conspiracy"...
Whether any of you is crazy, or not - it's not up to me to decide.
I'm a software engineer, not a psychiatrist.

But I have no doubt that there was a conspiracy
The admin of the forum was secretly owning 23% share in GLBSE...
If that is not a conspiracy for you, then I suggest you to check up a dictionary Smiley
Or just sing yourself up for additional lessons of English.

piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 11:13:02 AM

Theymos has never owned even 5% of GLBSE. You just make up lies and link to things that are not related. You see evil everywhere...

Well.. then either you are lying again, or he was lying writing this:

I am selling 17500 shares of BitcoinGlobal, the owner of GLBSE. There are currently 77500 total GLBSE shares, so this represents a 23% share in GLBSE.

I think the first option is more likely.

piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 11:28:09 AM

So just cuz he is selling something you assumed he owned it?
Well.. it seems like a fair assumption.
In general people are not selling things that they don't won.

I mean, with some exceptions of course... i.e. you selling BS&T pass-through deposits after Pirate had announced the close down - that would be an exception. Smiley

piotr_n (OP)
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 11:38:27 AM

So just cuz he is selling something you assumed he owned it?
Well.. it seems like a fair assumption.
In general people are not selling things that they don't won.

I mean, with some exceptions of course... i.e. you selling deposits in BS&T after Pirate announced the close down - that would be an exception. Smiley

see, you are wring again about the same thing... i did own it!

You said you would apologize in the other thread but you never did...   When you are ready to admit you are wrong please let me know.

OK - this I can promise to you.
As soon as I find myself wrong, I will let you know.

And in the meantime, thanks for providing me with the dose of humor in this rainy grey Saturday morning.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 12:30:22 PM

I am trying to get my project off the ground and at the same time promote an interesting idea like asstets-otc.  Damn, now I feel like I have stepped in to a pile of polar bear shit Sad

Do not get me wrong. I do not say that asstes-otc is crap idea, not at all. I really like the idea. The drama is the crap here Smiley

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 01:54:12 AM

I am trying to get my project off the ground and at the same time promote an interesting idea like asstets-otc.  Damn, now I feel like I have stepped in to a pile of polar bear shit Sad

Do not get me wrong. I do not say that asstes-otc is crap idea, not at all. I really like the idea. The drama is the crap here Smiley

It would be good if you could run your own assets on your own server. Then you dont have to rely on any third party.

What is needed is an open source securities platform you can simply clone for your own use.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 07:19:10 AM

It would be good if you could run your own assets on your own server. Then you dont have to rely on any third party.

What is needed is an open source securities platform you can simply clone for your own use.

Just want to let you know, if you do your own assets directly you are the exchange and the broker. I would make sure you talk to your lawyer first if you want to take this path.

You should do that anyway even if there is a third party exchange or broker. Surely you consulted your lawyer before you listed on glbse as well ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: