Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:23:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: plz delete  (Read 12603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:48:08 AM

I will sell my 2 Billion ECASH for some TEETH or MMXIV Smiley

I will sell my ECASH for similar.

Come on people get in on this gem hahaha
prfields6038

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:31:42 PM

Wallet does not want to sync today, wallet not responding. Any suggestions?  I have restarted the wallet numerous times.

Thanks
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:51:23 PM

Wallet does not want to sync today, wallet not responding. Any suggestions?  I have restarted the wallet numerous times.

Thanks

Yeah it has been happening for the last 2 days for me, it stakes while it says it's syncing when it is already in sync and always orphans, I can't even click the application without it responding, all I can see is the balance, tx & graph when its running in the background with all other tabs closed, even then the graph has crazy ups and downs.

I'm pretty sure this coin is FUBAR'd (Fu*ked Up Beyond Any Repair)
dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:55:49 PM

Don't we need to get this on a exchange first so there is a actual value? Even if it is .00000001

I don't want to totally bail from this coin after all the work that has been put into it.
It has a working staking wallet, great name, just can't do much till we hit block 1324000

I will sell my 2 Billion ECASH for some TEETH or MMXIV Smiley

I will sell my ECASH for similar.

Come on people get in on this gem hahaha
dukester99

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:58:33 PM

Mine is working perfectly. Sometimes it says not staking but the coins keep rolling in.

Thanks

Yeah it has been happening for the last 2 days for me, it stakes while it says it's syncing when it is already in sync and always orphans, I can't even click the application without it responding, all I can see is the balance, tx & graph when its running in the background with all other tabs closed, even then the graph has crazy ups and downs.

Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:04:39 PM

Mine is working perfectly. Sometimes it says not staking but the coins keep rolling in.

Thanks

Mine never said staking but coins came in till yesterday, the problem is every single tx for me is now an orphan compared to a few days ago & it says it is syncing onto a block that never moves yet the orphaned tx's keep rolling in but the balance doesn't change when I can see it, it is that unresponsive I can't even get into it to perform a repairwallet or getinfo no matter how many times I restart the wallet or how ever long I leave it on.

I even tried a -rescan when starting the wallet and that done nothing.

This is probably the reason why iGotSpots hesitated to help out again, IMO the code of ECASH has been chopped & changed so much that it is unstable.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:12:59 PM

Thanks

Mine never said staking but coins came in till yesterday, the problem is every single tx for me is now an orphan compared to a few days ago & it says it is syncing onto a block that never moves yet the orphaned tx's keep rolling in but the balance doesn't change when I can see it, it is that unresponsive I can't even get into it to perform a repairwallet or getinfo no matter how many times I restart the wallet or how ever long I leave it on.

I even tried a -rescan when starting the wallet and that done nothing.

This is probably the reason why iGotSpots hesitated to help out again, IMO the code of ECASH has been chopped & changed so much that it is unstable.

This is what I am now experiencing since starting back up my wallet.... It was working 3 days ago, these coins are useless now aren't they since blocks can't sync how can it even be added back onto an exchange or traded between people ?
Kaenguru

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:14:17 PM

Works perfect.

Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:18:59 PM

Do you reckon some of us have forked ?
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:19:06 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 11:55:58 AM by Belligerent Fool

EDIT: Wallet Working
prfields6038

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:19:48 PM

Can someone ask Spots to take a look at the wallet again. I know that he is busy with TEETH, MMXIV, BUCKS and VARY, but if some asks nicely I am sure he will respond when we can. I will gladly donate another 20 million his way.
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:23:19 PM

the wallet can be a bit temperamental, but it does work, i have had similar problems, but just keep restarting the wallet and it will eventually synch Smiley

Also if your moving any about do not move more than 500 million at a time, i tried to move 9.7 billion and broke my wallet Sad corrupted wallet dat Sad
byk

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:46:24 AM

How does that work?

In order to be present in any market, total volume of ECASH should be divided by 1000 at least. Next version of wallet should be new version of coin (ECASH2 or  something) with ratio to ECASH 1:1000.

How about a coin swop on gorilla.ex when the time is right?  Grin

I believe this is the best path to take.

The community should ask iGotSpots to make that happen.
I agree.

Show your support here:

https://twitter.com/CryptoPrecise/status/599948276574593026
I think that we should ask iGotSpots to be the dev. He is familiar with a coin and has already done a lot. That way, instead of asking him to do one thing at the time, we will agree as a community what changes would we like to be done on coin and then ask him to do that all together. Some ideas are mentioned here, some previously. Maybe he has better idea for this coin. Anyway, first thing is that we decide whether we want to ask him to be the dev.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:57:22 AM

ECASH wallet does work like stated previously, you just have to give it a while to sync back up to the most recent block.
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:58:56 AM

ECASH wallet does work like stated previously, you just have to give it a while to sync back up to the most recent block.

Yeah I noticed that too after leaving it overnight, all systems are go with the wallet.
dukester99

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:01:17 PM

I agree, spots should have full control of this coin and act as the dev.
He knows this  coin better than anyone now.

We are going to need a reverse 1000  to 1 split. Wat to many coins in the float.

How does that work?

In order to be present in any market, total volume of ECASH should be divided by 1000 at least. Next version of wallet should be new version of coin (ECASH2 or  something) with ratio to ECASH 1:1000.

I agree.

Show your support here:

I think that we should ask iGotSpots to be the dev. He is familiar with a coin and has already done a lot. That way, instead of asking him to do one thing at the time, we will agree as a community what changes would we like to be done on coin and then ask him to do that all together. Some ideas are mentioned here, some previously. Maybe he has better idea for this coin. Anyway, first thing is that we decide whether we want to ask him to be the dev.
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:22:04 PM

I agree, spots should have full control of this coin and act as the dev.
He knows this  coin better than anyone now.

We are going to need a reverse 1000  to 1 split. Wat to many coins in the float.

How does that work?

I agree.

Show your support here:

While i agree iGotSpots would be the perfect man for the job, i just cant see it happening.

After all the 💩💩 he went through last time for fixing it in the first place, he has fixed the wallet again to change the stake rate at block 1,300,000

and yet he still has a load of negative trust from the whole fiasco  Huh

Good luck though  Wink i would like to see it happen.
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:57:55 AM

LMAO are you serious, at the total coin cap so far we are going to need a 5 Million+:1 swap ratio.
dukester99

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:52:14 AM

Yea I was thinking right now. We aren't even close to 1300000 yet. There will be 900 billion by then or more.

We are going to need a reverse 1000  to 1 split. Wat to many coins in the float.

LMAO are you serious, at the total coin cap so far we are going to need a 5 Million+:1 swap ratio.
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:56:08 AM

This is what I think we should do as a Community.

I think we should have a coin swap in the Millions : 1 Ratio which would leave us with a very low coin cap (most likely somewhere under 500k coins to start with) that is if everyone who holds ECASH or buys it to swap does so within the time frame

The total amount of coins traded in at the specified ratio will determine the total amount of coins to start with for the new wallet.

Thus creating a new wallet with completely new branding of the coin, after all it will be a fresh wallet without a massive Blockchain to sync up anymore.

We decide on the Name & PoS rate, we could even base it on random low stake rewards but have it tweaked a little to behave differently.

This is just off the top of my head for something I see working.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: