Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E lies about instant withdrawals, embezzles new users' funds instead!  (Read 1158 times)
RippedoffbyBTCE (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:00:36 PM

These pathetic liars and thieves are advertising "instant deposit/withdrawal all coin" although they will just withhold funds from new users for at least three days without prior announcement.
Completely ruined my weekend.
I told these criminals to return control over MY FUNDS to me within a couple of hours. No reaction, so I will proceed against them in every legal way available to me now. Watch me.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:05:46 PM

Geez.  It's just for the first time.  After that, it's all good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:09:56 PM

Well, looks like another fourteen year old forgot to read the fine print...

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
RippedoffbyBTCE (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:10:56 PM

Great to hear that MY FUNDS ARE FRAUDULENTLY WITHHELD FROM ME only the first time around (supposedly). Hope the thieves are paying alright for props!
This sort of behavior deserves zero support!
hexafraction

Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:12:19 PM

Again, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. They only withhold for new accounts, and if you read all of the terms and conditions when signing up, it would be clear to you. Just be patient, then perform the transaction you wish once the waiting period is over.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:18:05 PM

Great to hear that MY FUNDS ARE FRAUDULENTLY WITHHELD FROM ME only the first time around (supposedly). Hope the thieves are paying alright for props!

Did they hold on your $100 for a little to long?  There is no need for caps most of us can understand small case, just to let you know no need to shout. This sort of behavior means nothing if you actually read.

They have never gave me or many many other traders any reason not to support them only a newbie spitting his dummy out getting angry other a bit of money that will come his way soon enough.

Have you raged to them threw support yet?

Smiley

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
RippedoffbyBTCE (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:21:14 PM

This is what they say on their page:
"Instant deposit/withdrawal all coin".

If you advertise that and just put the opposite in the terms and conditions in order to gain control over OTHER PEOPLE'S FUNDS, you are definitely committing fraud.
They had the chance to return control over my stuff to me, the rightful owner.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:27:52 PM

If you advertise that and just put the opposite in the terms and conditions in order to gain control over OTHER PEOPLE'S FUNDS, you are definitely committing fraud.

dating a slut can be the same.. everyone knows she puts out ... but it takes a couple days to get her to warm up to you.

having a bank account can be the same.. they allow instant ATM withdrawals and cash deposits.. but it takes a few days for the card to arrive in the post.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
RippedoffbyBTCE (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:31:40 PM

Yes, I tried to contact them. Also, regardless of the amount, they are at fault here, for intentionally misrepresenting their services to get their dirty hands on my funds. (Gee, wonder why they block new users from chatting. Or users with less than $100, i.e. users they've robbed blind...)

So, to sum it up: This is clearly not my fault and definitely not as regards the dispute between me and fraudulent BTC-E.

Did they hold on your $100 for a little to long?  There is no need for caps most of us can understand small case, just to let you know no need to shout. This sort of behavior means nothing if you actually read.

They have never gave me or many many other traders any reason not to support them only a newbie spitting his dummy out getting angry other a bit of money that will come his way soon enough.

Have you raged to them threw support yet?

Smiley
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:39:12 PM

These pathetic liars and thieves are advertising "instant deposit/withdrawal all coin" although they will just withhold funds from new users for at least three days without prior announcement.
Completely ruined my weekend.
I told these criminals to return control over MY FUNDS to me within a couple of hours. No reaction, so I will proceed against them in every legal way available to me now. Watch me.

Move away from real time exchanges. Use direct trading ones like www.localbitcoins.com or www.100bit.co.in.

RippedoffbyBTCE (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:39:36 PM

We both know that BTC-E's practice is completely arbitrary and that they are concealing it in order to lock down new users' funds, most likely to satisfy existing claims. Nice try, though. Wink

dating a slut can be the same.. everyone knows she puts out ... but it takes a couple days to get her to warm up to you.

having a bank account can be the same.. they allow instant ATM withdrawals and cash deposits.. but it takes a few days for the card to arrive in the post.

TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:58:43 PM

We both know that BTC-E's practice is completely arbitrary and that they are concealing it in order to lock down new users' funds, most likely to satisfy existing claims. Nice try, though. Wink

Sometimes, all you need is a good cry. Do you feel better now?

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:16:40 AM

Not until he files a lawsuit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:26:11 AM

Sometimes, all you need is a good cry. Do you feel better now?

Winning answer.

croTek4

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:24:04 AM

Had a good laugh with this one. So here's my question. Why open a trading account if you were going to immediately withdraw your coins back? Its only 72 hours. Why not trade (thats why most people use exchanges) for the duration and then withdraw. They haven't stole anything from you, now stop being a loser.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:00:57 AM

legal way? unless you are a big guy with plenty of money, don't bother taking any action, you will lose more in the end

also instant deposit doesn't imply that the funds are available, but just that the deposit is instant you know...
RippedoffbyBTCE (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:05:57 AM

To change my effing currency in order to buy things?
Not like you didn't know before asking! Gotta love  BTC-E trolls... FU!
And yes, they fucking stole from me when they confiscated my funds after lying about providing immediate withdrawals on their website.

Had a good laugh with this one. So here's my question. Why open a trading account if you were going to immediately withdraw your coins back? Its only 72 hours. Why not trade (thats why most people use exchanges) for the duration and then withdraw. They haven't stole anything from you, now stop being a loser.
RippedoffbyBTCE (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:14:35 AM

I'm alright, don't you worry. And I will bother.

legal way? unless you are a big guy with plenty of money, don't bother taking any action, you will lose more in the end

also instant deposit doesn't imply that the funds are available, but just that the deposit is instant you know...
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:34:42 PM

Are you stupid, or just illiterate? Roll Eyes

Quote from: BTC-E Terms and Conditions, which you agreed to when you registered on the site
All newly registered users can't withdraw money from an account within 3 working days.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
amazon4u

Activity: 350

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:05:31 PM

Are you stupid, or just illiterate? Roll Eyes

Quote from: BTC-E Terms and Conditions, which you agreed to when you registered on the site
All newly registered users can't withdraw money from an account within 3 working days.

Grin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: