Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:22:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] VM Set Up/ Team-Viewer Services / Basic account creations(social media)  (Read 469 times)
toodamntired (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:30:30 PM

I am offering the following services:

VM Set-up

I will set up VM's needed, create a un/pw log and install and initiate software on each.

.15BTC for 100- Created, your .exe installed and initiated on each one.

TemViewer- Want to do it yourself? Need a US Based IP? I have a machine set-up for this purpose.

.05BTC per hour

Need some basic accounts? Facebook, Twitter, Ask.fm, DropBox, MediaFire. These accounts are basic- Sign-up, email verified and thats it. Email address of each account is not accessible/throw a-way. You will have a un/pw that work.

.005BTC per 100 accts

Need accounts with Good emails? Phone verification? PM Me with your needs and I will quote you a price.

Also providing US Phone Numbers, Craigslist verified and aged accounts, one time Account Phone verification and more.

Need something not on the list? PM me and we will see what can be done

I will add services as I have them ready to go...

Escrow is accepted by Bitcointalk.org Escrow services ONLY. If you have good trust, I will provide services before payment

noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:15:07 AM

I am interested in this, please send me details via PM about the VMs

noel57

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:42:41 PM

Please check your PM and give me a reply.

noel57

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:08:29 AM

It have been long I heard from you, Are you still in in this business? can you install RDP on any VPS? if yes send me your rates.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: