Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post from my account  (Read 560 times)
PWRSeller (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:18:26 AM

I am paying 0.05BTC for 20 good posts done in 3 days. If it works out I will look to continue and expand the deal.

This was inspired by https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1052001.0
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:24:01 AM

I am paying 0.05BTC for 20 good posts done in 3 days. If it works out I will look to continue and expand the deal.

You want to rent an account and pay to post from it? lol, I can help you out with that inbox me Wink
PWRSeller (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:44:38 AM

You want to rent an account and pay to post from it? lol, I can help you out with that inbox me Wink

I have an account. I want someone to use it and post.
xKomatsu

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:50:38 AM

I have an account. I want someone to use it and post.

So you will pay .05 for someone to use your account and post for you? your account might be in trouble
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:59:04 AM

I guess you are trying to rank up quickly in order to join a sig campaign, if that's the case would it not be cheaper and easier to purchase an account ?

Not that I endorse that sort of activity mind, I'm just saying it would be cheaper Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:02:43 AM

What account are you wanting someone to post from? Are you willing to pay upfront and/or escrow the "fee" for posting?
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:22:56 AM

i could be interested, eventually..
could you please PM me more informations?

Thanx ,

Regards
PWRSeller (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:53:44 AM

What account are you wanting someone to post from? Are you willing to pay upfront and/or escrow the "fee" for posting?

I can pay upfront to trusted member. I will prefer using escrow.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:30:25 AM

Even if you are doing this there will be a risk for those who accept this job. Your account might get tagged as well if this account that you post from doin some fraud thing in the future, even if you use vpn or the other thing still there is a risk for that and it might not worth the 0.05 btc that he offer
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:35:42 AM

Even if you are doing this there will be a risk for those who accept this job. Your account might get tagged as well if this account that you post from doin some fraud thing in the future, even if you use vpn or the other thing still there is a risk for that and it might not worth the 0.05 btc that he offer

I do not think it is against the forum rules so there will not any problem, the only thing that the OP should do is to use a trusted escrow. However 0.05 bitcoins for 20 posts is a good sum of BTC, OP if you are still searching someone can you send me a PM? Thanks.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:41:38 AM

I can do it. Will put extra effort to make all the 20 posts constructive.

You may tell in which sections I should post

Demille

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:58:01 PM

I don't get why you just don't do this yourself? You can get 0.05 on signature campaigns for 50 posts so for 20 seems to be paying over the odds. What rank is your other account?
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:42:28 PM

send me details about this 20 posts in 3 days, i am also interested to do this job and that is not a tough kind of requirement to fulfill your conditions about this. Cheesy
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:07:55 PM

Either one works for me, if you wish to use escrow then I would ask that you pay the fee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: