Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy bitcoin with paypal?  (Read 431 times)
levernson15 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:10:34 AM

Hi Guys,

Looking for ways or traders who sell btc allowing me to pay with paypal.

Currently using localbitcoins but finding im losing out such a large % through the trade that its not relaly worth my time. Alot of buyers mainstream only ever want to pay me with paypal. Which is completely fine, its just i need the currency in bitcoin so looking for fastest and best way to then convert those sales to bitcoin quickly.

Newbie here, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Smiley
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 01:30:19 AM

How much % you would like to pay?

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
levernson15 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:37:16 AM

Im open to negioiate on this Typical amounts Im doing are anywhere from $500 - $5000 daily. some days more if we run sales. We are also about to luanch a website in a few days and have some targeted marketing so suspect sales will increase more (we sell discount Gift Cards and e-vouchers) we will have the option for buyers to pay with btc for a further discount how ever the issue is majority of mainstream buyers only want to deal with paypal. Which is a pain in the butt ultimately, but I want to make sure I have a secure, constant and reliable to convert the paypal to bitcoin as needed when needed.

not sure what a reasonable % would be, I just dont want to keep losing a large percentage through conversions which is making it almost not feesable to continue sales.

Open to offers Smiley
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:39:59 AM

You're not going to be able to do this directly with PayPal (well, other than the scammers who will be delighted to accept your PayPal -- you send first). What I suggest doing is withdraw cash from PayPal, then use that cash to buy Bitcoin via cash deposit or wire transfer, using all necessary precautions of course. Since you're going to be doing $500-5000 daily anyway, all you have to do is wait a little bit for the PayPal funds to hit your bank account. Problem solved Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:18:52 AM

If you have paypal, you are likely to have a bank account associated with it. Just use the bank account to register to an exchange, rather than paying the hefty fees with paypal. Another thing I would suggest is buying something like an amazon card which you can use purchase with paypal, and selling it.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:13:48 AM

You're not going to be able to do this directly with PayPal (well, other than the scammers who will be delighted to accept your PayPal -- you send first). What I suggest doing is withdraw cash from PayPal, then use that cash to buy Bitcoin via cash deposit or wire transfer, using all necessary precautions of course. Since you're going to be doing $500-5000 daily anyway, all you have to do is wait a little bit for the PayPal funds to hit your bank account. Problem solved Smiley

Also with cash, you might actually be able to get a better than market rate!
Swisswatcher

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

secure and reliable

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 08:04:20 AM

I am offering a Brawker Style of buying Bitcoins with Paypal, safe and secure.

https://localbitcoins.com/ad/180238/purchase-bitcoin-paypal-united-states

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: