Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] GTAV Steam Gift Activation 0.16BTC  (Read 681 times)
daz (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:23:05 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 08:19:36 PM by daz

Wishing to sell gta v steam gift

Price is 0.16btc. (Bargain)

Trusted member, with good reputation, I'll happily go first.

Newly members or those with not so much rep, in regards to mine, go first or Escrow service is to be in use.

please note that this is (if you view the posts of the thread) a steam gift code, a link that when it's activated to a steam account, it adds it to your account.
It's not a cd key as steam doesn't yet supply gtav cd keys, it's a gift code.

Sold one already

Code received in bulk load discount at Gamekeys4all to me, for those who have purchased from them, in order to receive the products you HAVE to send your mobile/cell phone number in for them to send you a pin and also send a valid ID in, i.e: driver license.

Think I'm scamming, use an escrow don't spam my page with useless posts else/or reported.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:42:24 PM

Again ? Last thread your customer said that the game you send already redeemed ?
Was the problem solved ?
daz (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:03:04 PM

Again ? Last thread your customer said that the game you send already redeemed ?
Was the problem solved ?

Yeah, he redeemed it himself, feel free to PM him and ask him.

These are still for sale.
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:55:11 PM

0.1 final offer
daz (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:20:08 PM

0.1 final offer

Haha, great offer but unfortunately I'll have to turn it down buddy.
burger_pimp

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:37:59 PM

I bought one without escrow (I know i'm stupid but $40 isn't a lot to me), he sent me a link that has had been redeem'd. He then logged off (which he sent me a PM saying he was going to sleep soon). So take that with a grain of salt.

edit:
proof,
https://i.imgur.com/DgDMJYl.jpg
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:39:26 AM

I bought one without escrow (I know i'm stupid but $40 isn't a lot to me), he sent me a link that has had been redeem'd. He then logged off (which he sent me a PM saying he was going to sleep soon). So take that with a grain of salt.

edit:
proof,

Yeah, he redeemed it himself, feel free to PM him and ask him.
Well, I was interested until I read this.  OP, do you care to explain yourself?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

IceBSD

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:38:27 PM

edit:
proof,

burger_pimp i think you were not the only one scammed. Almost 2 days ago i also bought one from him and right after he sent me the link he logged off. The gift was already redeemed. Also he did not respond tot any of my messages. I would not be surprised if he sent us the same link. I sent him 0.16 BTC to this address https://blockchain.info/address/15qCEadz7iGSqfEbZE7RV72tNwBiL2SKPQ. You can see there were made 2 payments of 0.16 BTC each. One is mine and i presume the other is yours.

I think we will never get the game or the money back. That's just great...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: