Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:49:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS Strips Children Naked – Sells Them at Slave Auction Then Rapes Them  (Read 1810 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:46:49 PM

The Americans were quick to invade Iraq in 2003, to depose the secular regime of Saddam Hussain. The rise of ISIS can be directly attributed to the actions in 2003. Now the Americans prefer to sit back and watch all these barbarities, with the exception of bombing a few targets here and there. What does this mean? IMO, the Americans prefer ISIS to Saddam.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:43:35 PM

As usual. the "Religion of Peace" strikes again.   It's like these people WANT to go back to the dark ages.   Negative progress is an achievement for them it seems.

It is not Islam, it is some bad people. Don't mix those.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, yet somehow all terrorists are Muslims ! Smiley Why haven't we noticed this already ?

Shocked Are you drunk? There are many non-Muslim terrorists. In fact, terrorists aren't Muslims by Islamic definition. You don't even know what you are talking.

The Americans were quick to invade Iraq in 2003, to depose the secular regime of Saddam Hussain. The rise of ISIS can be directly attributed to the actions in 2003. Now the Americans prefer to sit back and watch all these barbarities, with the exception of bombing a few targets here and there. What does this mean? IMO, the Americans prefer ISIS to Saddam.

Who knows? Americans may have a hand in ISIS. They mostly go for wealth and fame. Sad

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:45:50 PM

As usual. the "Religion of Peace" strikes again.   It's like these people WANT to go back to the dark ages.   Negative progress is an achievement for them it seems.

It is not Islam, it is some bad people. Don't mix thos
e.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, yet somehow all terrorists are Muslims ! Smiley Why haven't we noticed this already ?

Shocked Are you drunk? There are many non-Muslim terrorists. In fact, terrorists aren't Muslims by Islamic definition. You don't even know what you are talking.

Who knows? Americans may have a hand in ISIS. They mostly go for wealth and fame. Sad

Here we go with the propaganda again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9aW1atFLMM

Meanwhile the senseless murder continues in the name of Islam.

2015.05.09 (Nazimabad, Pakistan) - Sectarian Jihadis gun down a homeopathic doctor for being Shiite.
2015.05.08 (Galkayo, Somalia) - Religious extremists shoot an 'apostate' to death.
2015.05.08 (Matembo, DRC) - Islamists hack seven villagers to death with machetes, including two women.
2015.05.08 (Balad Ruz, Iraq) - A Sunni suicide bomber massacres eighteen worshippers as they are leaving a Shiite mosque.
2015.05.07 (Aleppo, Syria) - Three children and a woman bleed to death when militant Sunnis send rockets into a neighborhood.
2015.05.06 (Koukodou, Niger) - Boko Haram members burn houses and murder five villagers.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:54:36 PM

As usual. the "Religion of Peace" strikes again.   It's like these people WANT to go back to the dark ages.   Negative progress is an achievement for them it seems.

e.

First one was true. Killing innocents aren't in Islamic rules and second one is speculation. It is possible too. When you speculate, it is speculation and even truth but when I speculate, it is propaganda and even lie. Keep it up! Sad

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:40:52 PM

e.

First one was true. Killing innocents aren't in Islamic rules and second one is speculation. It is possible too. When you speculate, it is speculation and even truth but when I speculate, it is propaganda and even lie. Keep it up! Sad

The propaganda campaign against Jews by Hitler used many such tactics.  There is little or no difference between Islamic propaganda campaigns against the US, Israeli, Jews, etc and those basic methods set forth in the 3rd Reich.

Unfortunately, some one taking this propaganda seriously "Americans may have had a hand in ISIS" might well then consider Americans a real enemy, one to wage Jihad against.  And thus are terrorists born.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:44:46 PM

The propaganda campaign against Jews by Hitler used many such tactics.  There is little or no difference between Islamic propaganda campaigns against the US, Israeli, Jews, etc and those basic methods set forth in the 3rd Reich.

Unfortunately, some one taking this propaganda seriously "Americans may have had a hand in ISIS" might well then consider Americans a real enemy, one to wage Jihad against.  And thus are terrorists born.

Thank you! By "Americans", I didn't mean "all". It is possible/probable, that is all what I meant.

Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:15:43 PM

All this technology in the west and we won't get organized to present a unified force to stop these sub-human swine.
Aside from Obama and Co. of course ...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:35:56 PM

Thank you! By "Americans", I didn't mean "all". It is possible/probable, that is all what I meant.

Well, I guess it is "possible/probable" that many muslims are actually pigs dressed up to look like men.  I guess it is "possible/probable" that the Great Ayatollah is actually a Jew spy.  <blah blah blah>

Repeating baseless assertions designed to cast down is straight from the book of Goebbels on propaganda as used against the Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

Propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of a population toward some cause or position.

Propaganda is information that is not impartial and used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively (perhaps lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or using loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information presented.

Propaganda is a powerful weapon in war; it is used to dehumanize and create hatred toward a supposed enemy, either internal or external, by creating a false image in the mind. This can be done by using derogatory or racist terms, avoiding some words or by making allegations of enemy atrocities. Most propaganda wars require the home population to feel the enemy has inflicted an injustice, which may be fictitious or may be based on facts. The home population must also decide that the cause of their nation is just.

bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:54:40 PM

Well i do agree on 1 thing, Terrorist is not owned by muslim only.
There are many different groups doing terrorist acts, including the ones was good causes like the ones trying to stop animal testing.
Sometimes they cross the line as well.
The only reason why some people get that idea, is basically because they are constant in the news.
At the moment many so called terrorist groups are less active because some of them seem to understand that bombing, killing and destroying things does not really work at all.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 05:43:31 PM

Well, I guess it is "possible/probable" that many muslims are actually pigs dressed up to look like men.  I guess it is "possible/probable" that the Great Ayatollah is actually a Jew spy.  <blah blah blah>

Repeating baseless assertions designed to cast down is straight from the book of Goebbels on propaganda as used against the Jews.

-snip-

I am not making enemy or trying to spread hatred. I have American friends too. What I said is because it happened earlier, so it can happen again or is happening.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:11:53 PM

The propaganda campaign against Jews by Hitler used many such tactics.  There is little or no difference between Islamic propaganda campaigns against the US, Israeli, Jews, etc and those basic methods set forth in the 3rd Reich.

Unfortunately, some one taking this propaganda seriously "Americans may have had a hand in ISIS" might well then consider Americans a real enemy, one to wage Jihad against.  And thus are terrorists born.

Well, I guess it is "possible/probable" that many muslims are actually pigs dressed up to look like men.  I guess it is "possible/probable" that the Great Ayatollah is actually a Jew spy.  <blah blah blah>

-snip-

I am not making enemy or trying to spread hatred. I have American friends too. What I said is because it happened earlier, so it can happen again or is happening.
Nonetheless, it does appear that your very statements illustrate the propagandic methods which are used to justify actions of terrorists.  You may not even realize this.  By it's nature propaganda is "propagated" by naive and gullible propagators.

I am not saying you mean to do this, just looking at the logic and semantics.

ONE:  Zion is evil.

TWO:  America supports ZION

THREE:  America wars in middle east.

FOUR:  America very evil, girls not modest, much drugs, Obama bad man, Bush bad man (blah blah blah)

FIVE:  AMERIKA ISSS ENEMY!!!!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:53:58 PM

The propaganda campaign against Jews by Hitler used many such tactics.  There is little or no difference between Islamic propaganda campaigns against the US, Israeli, Jews, etc and those basic methods set forth in the 3rd Reich.

Unfortunately, some one taking this propaganda seriously "Americans may have had a hand in ISIS" might well then consider Americans a real enemy, one to wage Jihad against.  And thus are terrorists born.

Well, I guess it is "possible/probable" that many muslims are actually pigs dressed up to look like men.  I guess it is "possible/probable" that the Great Ayatollah is actually a Jew spy.  <blah blah blah>

-snip-

Nonetheless, it does appear that your very statements illustrate the propagandic methods which are used to justify actions of terrorists.  You may not even realize this.  By it's nature propaganda is "propagated" by naive and gullible propagators.

FOUR:  America very evil, girls not modest, much drugs, Obama bad man, Bush bad man (blah blah blah)

One of my favorite website. Too bad I can't stay focused long enough to recognize all fallacies all the time but I try...

Cool

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 06:57:39 PM

Sorry to disagree but terrorists don't belong to any religion. They kill people who belong to their own religion and their main motive is to kill humanity and humans while religion doesn't support but bad people just make religion an excuse that their God tells them to kill humans. They love when people fight with each other in the name of religion and kill each other as well.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:28:38 PM

-snip-

One of my favorite website. Too bad I can't stay focused long enough to recognize all fallacies all the time but I try...

Cool

Yes, that is good.  I had not seen it before.  A compilation of logical fallacies.  I would be most pleased if advocates of Islam or 911 conspiracy theories (or whatever the subject of the moment is) would produce good arguments and support them according to these rules.  That is a very useful skill in life.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/index.html#index
amazon4u

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:10:59 PM

Sorry to disagree but terrorists don't belong to any religion. They kill people who belong to their own religion and their main motive is to kill humanity and humans while religion doesn't support but bad people just make religion an excuse that their God tells them to kill humans. They love when people fight with each other in the name of religion and kill each other as well.

That was a joke and if you didn't like the humor of it, well what can I say : "different strokes for different folks"

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: