Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ►Bit-Store◄ -[Phones/Laptops/Cameras&Consoles] [BTC]  (Read 592 times)
bit-store (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 02:04:11 PM

Bit-Store.net is one of the biggest worldwide shipping electronics stores accepting bitcoin payments.

Bit-Store.net
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Bit-Store is one of the biggest worldwide shipping electronics stores accepting bitcoin payments. We belive that Bitcoins and crypto currencies in general are the future.

Shopping for the first time with crypto currencies might seem complicated if you are not familiar with it. Don't worry you can count on a professional team of passionate people to assist you with your order and take care of your satisfaction afterwards.

Orders will usually ship within 48 hours, however please do not stress if your order has not shipped for 2-3 days. There are a number of reasons dispatch may be delayed. We will notify you of any delay and attend to each order as quickly as possible. Once shipped, your order will generally take 2-4 days to reach most countries. Our global shipping partners are FedEx, DHL, Toll Global, EMS, Australia Post, ExPost, Rapid Transit, USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, China Post, Hongkong Post, La Poste, ensuring a safe and secure transit. All orders will receive a tracking number.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?

Orders will usually ship within 48 hours, however please do not stress if your order has not shipped for 2-3 days. There are a number of reasons dispatch may be delayed. We will notify you of any delay and attend to each order as quickly as possible. Once shipped, your order will generally take 2-4 days to reach most countries. Our global shipping partners are FedEx, DHL, Toll Global, EMS, Australia Post, ExPost, Rapid Transit, USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, China Post, Hongkong Post, La Poste, ensuring a safe and secure transit. All orders will receive a tracking number.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?

Bit-Store.net has a 10 day returns policy. During this period you may elect to return the product in exchange for bitcoin or store credit. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

IN WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU DELIVER PRODUCTS?

We ship worldwide. Our global shipping partners are FedEx, DHL, Toll Global, EMS, Australia Post, ExPost, Rapid Transit, USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, China Post, Hongkong Post, La Poste.

HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?

All shipping prices are based on weight, height, width and your location.

Links:

About

FAQ
Coinbuddy

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:06:43 PM

How do i trust this?
Zeroxal

Merit: 508

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:21:59 PM

1. This is not a registered company or any pther organisation
2. There is no local address.

Build up more trust by selling your products directly on this forum with escrow and then try advertise for it again
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:58:31 PM

Who said that you are the biggest store that accepts bitcoins ?
Are you bigger than Dell.com ? I doubt
Do you accept escrow ?
Coinbuddy

Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:12:08 PM

Who said that you are the biggest store that accepts bitcoins ?
Are you bigger than Dell.com ? I doubt
Do you accept escrow ?
They create account, made thread and gone!
Bitcoin Mixers

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 06:01:36 PM

Nice site! Low prices) Smiley
wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:48:06 PM

SPAM ?

Free or low ?
Dear OP, would like to get this free :rofl:
Bitcoin Mixers

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 06:29:57 PM

SPAM ?
https://i.imgur.com/C4qNPJe.jpg
Free or low ?
Dear OP, would like to get this free :rofl:

i don't know where you find it. maybe was some troubles with network
i look at site and everything OK Smiley
MarkBlack

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:10:31 AM

In February i have bought iphone 6 and it's very cool that you work with BTC! It develops bitcoin  Wink
And thanks for my iphone.

like to order from you!
DreamBig1

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:18:46 PM

In February i have bought iphone 6 and it's very cool that you work with BTC! It develops bitcoin  Wink

like to order from you!

How fast you got your order? I saw this store and want to buy macbook pro
DreamBig1

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:21:34 PM

like to order from you!

How fast you got your order? I saw this store and want to buy macbook pro

I have bought macbook pro (13.3" 256GB RETINA DISPLAY MGX82 ) that costs 5.7 BTC
2 days ago i've received my laptop and very pleased with this purchase! Thank you for your service! Grin
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 10:25:04 PM

I believe this should belong in goods.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: