Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:19:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan helicopter crash kills foreign diplomats  (Read 1933 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:18:43 AM

Yeah i got your point and this was not a terrorist attack, this was just due to failure of engine or some technical fault..And yes muslims were not behind 9/11.

Still, I am not finding the Pakistani army version of the events 100% believable. Since most of the passengers were VIPs, they must have conducted the necessary security checks and maintenance inspections before the takeoff.

BTW, I don't know why so many people are mentioning 9/11 here. There is no connection between the two events. That said, all of the perpetrators in that attack were Muslims, although I am not that sure about the masterminds.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:17:43 AM

Yeah i got your point and this was not a terrorist attack, this was just due to failure of engine or some technical fault..And yes muslims were not behind 9/11.

Still, I am not finding the Pakistani army version of the events 100% believable. Since most of the passengers were VIPs, they must have conducted the necessary security checks and maintenance inspections before the takeoff.

BTW, I don't know why so many people are mentioning 9/11 here. There is no connection between the two events. That said, all of the perpetrators in that attack were Muslims, although I am not that sure about the masterminds.

Military spokesman Maj Gen Asim Bajwa that this incident was occurs due to technical fault. He said there is a fault in their engine or due to engine failure..
And yes there is no connection between 9/11 and this event of helicopter's crash in Naltar Pakistan.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:03:14 AM

Because Greg is asking us to believe the Pakistani government's story, but to disbelieve the US government's story.
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 11:39:14 AM

Because Greg is asking us to believe the Pakistani government's story, but to disbelieve the US government's story.

Everyone know about the US government. You didn't know about iran attack, about Afghanistan War, You didn't know anything..
If you believe on Pakistani government it didn't give any benefit to me and truth still truth if you believe or not..
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:04:42 AM

Everyone know about the US government. You didn't know about iran attack, about Afghanistan War, You didn't know anything..
If you believe on Pakistani government it didn't give any benefit to me and truth still truth if you believe or not..

What if I don't believe much of what ANY government says?
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:39:48 AM

What if I don't believe much of what ANY government says?

That is your personal opinion dear what can i say....I cna't force you on that.. Think what you want..Tongue
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:01:36 AM

Military spokesman Maj Gen Asim Bajwa that this incident was occurs due to technical fault. He said there is a fault in their engine or due to engine failure..
And yes there is no connection between 9/11 and this event of helicopter's crash in Naltar Pakistan.

I am from Pakistan and This crash was occured due to technical fault...
Engine Fails due to technical fault and helicopter crash on a school near Naltar...
This was told by Army person on Pakistani Media.....

Th
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:13:12 PM

Engine Fails due to technical fault and helicopter crash on a school near Naltar...

Th

Aizaz Chaudhry, the top official at the Pakistani Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said the crash was caused by a mechanical failure, 
http://www.wsj.com/articles/pakistan-military-helicopter-carrying-foreigners-crashes-1431073427
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:17:35 PM

Th

Aizaz Chaudhry, the top official at the Pakistani Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said the crash was caused by a mechanical failure, 
http://www.wsj.com/articles/pakistan-military-helicopter-carrying-foreigners-crashes-1431073427

Of course if someone was from Pakistan, they might need to defend their Government Story.

In the USA, we do not have to defend the Pakistan Government Story, or the US Government Story.
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:55:08 PM

Th

Of course if someone was from Pakistan, they might need to defend their Government Story.

In the USA, we do not have to defend the Pakistan Government Story, or the US Government Story.

Hahaha @Spendulus tell me one thing ? The person who is not belonged to your place then how he tell you that what is happening in your place ??
And Muslims always defend truth not their country got it Tongue if their brother is wrong they said he is wrong...
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:11:59 PM

Th

He was not defending Pakistani Government.....
He told truth what had done in Naltar....
Incident occur due to technical fault in the engine of helicopter..
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:29:03 PM

Th

No he was not, he was making an claim that cannot be supported with facts - only with belief. 

Nobody that had not examined the engine would be able to say for sure.   And the stories are not inconsistent; the government could claim it was a "technical fault" and the "technical fault" could have been sabotage.  This is really a silly thing to argue over.

By contrast, people seem free to criticize the US government and place the conspiracy theory of the 911 on them, while ignoring all the facts.

Ridiculous.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:35:48 PM

Th

No he was not, he was making an claim that cannot be supported with facts - only with belief. 

Nobody that had not examined the engine would be able to say for sure.   And the stories are not inconsistent; the government could claim it was a "technical fault" and the "technical fault" could have been sabotage.  This is really a silly thing to argue over.

By contrast, people seem free to criticize the US government and place the conspiracy theory of the 911 on them, while ignoring all the facts.

Ridiculous.

We are talking about Helicopter crash in Pakistan, why you are comapring it with 9/11..It is a seperate issue and Government claim what actually happened, If you have some proof that this crash was a terror attack then give us..?
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:56:07 PM

Th

Ridiculous.

In your opinion this was not a technical fault right ?? And if this is a terror attack then Pakistani government claim that this was terror attack because many terror attack claimed by the government then why they don't claim this incident..? Have you any answer ?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:37:30 PM

Th

Ridiculous.

We are talking about Helicopter crash in Pakistan, why you are comapring it with 9/11..It is a seperate issue and Government claim what actually happened, If you have some proof that this crash was a terror attack then give us..?
I do not have to prove that the crash was a terror attack.

I only point out that you actually know NOTHING about the cause of the crash - you are only repeating what your government told you.

By contrast with 911 we know a great deal.  Things that we call "Facts."  Like for example, planes flew into towers.  Muslims claimed responsibility for planes flying into towers. 

If you have any FACTS about your helicopter crash, please provide them.
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:49:13 PM

Th

Ridiculous.

I only point out that you actually know NOTHING about the cause of the crash - you are only repeating what your government told you.

By contrast with 911 we know a great deal.  Things that we call "Facts."  Like for example, planes flew into towers.  Muslims claimed responsibility for planes flying into towers. 

Everyone from Pakistan told that this was a Technical fault, If you don't have proof then accept the reason and ifyou have proof then argue here. I gave you the facts in previous posts, i told you what aizaz chaudary and other army person said on this incident..
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:55:59 PM

Th

Ridiculous.

Everyone from Pakistan told that this was a Technical fault, If you don't have proof then accept the reason and ifyou have proof then argue here. I gave you the facts in previous posts, i told you what aizaz chaudary and other army person said on this incident..

I thought the same, that its the technical issue, if it was a Terror attack then until now, then they should have take its responsibility that we did that attack. You know after each terror attack, terrorist take its responsibility. But no news on that yet. Secondly it is clearly said by army personnel that this incident is due to the Engine failure.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:08:05 PM

Th

Nobody that had not examined the engine would be able to say for sure.   And the stories are not inconsistent; the government could claim it was a "technical fault" and the "technical fault" could have been sabotage.  This is really a silly thing to argue over.

Ridiculous.

By contrast with 911 we know a great deal.  Things that we call "Facts."  Like for example, planes flew into towers.  Muslims claimed responsibility for planes flying into towers.  

I thought the same, that its the technical issue, if it was a Terror attack then until now, then they should have take its responsibility that we did that attack. You know after each terror attack, terrorist take its responsibility. But no news on that yet. Secondly it is clearly said by army personnel that this incident is due to the Engine failure.
Following your logic, if US Government says Al Queda did 911 and Al Queda says they did 911, then this is strong proof.

But these guys want to argue Jews did 911 contrary to the facts.  And the US Government was in with them.  What utter bullshit.

And then there is this....terrorists claiming responsibility....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/11591630/Helicopter-carrying-foreign-diplomats-crashes-in-Pakistan-killing-two-ambassadors.html
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:11:28 PM

If was a terror attack, why no one claimed responsibility for the attack Huh
Any terror group want everyone know about their deeds, and even other people's deeds when no one claim the responsibility
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:31:19 PM

If was a terror attack, why no one claimed responsibility for the attack Huh
Any terror group want everyone know about their deeds, and even other people's deeds when no one claim the responsibility
A MUCH BETTER QUESTION...

Since there WAS a terror group claim responsibility, why do people posting on this thread deny that?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/11591630/Helicopter-carrying-foreign-diplomats-crashes-in-Pakistan-killing-two-ambassadors.html

Taliban terrorists on Friday claimed responsibility for the crash of a Pakistan Army helicopter in which two foreign ambassadors were among seven killed.

The group said one of its special forces units had shot it down in an attempt to assassinate the country’s prime minister Nawaz Sharif, who was travelling in another aircraft at the time.

“We were planning to target [prime minister] Nawaz Sharif but we missed him. TTP [Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan] used an anti-aircraft gun and shot down the MI-17 helicopter which killed the pilots and several foreign ambassadors,” said Mohammad Khorasani, a Taliban spokesman, in a statement released shortly after the incident.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: