Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ChainProfit.com - Anyone tried this ?  (Read 1177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MarbleBoss (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:08:23 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 10:48:00 PM by MarbleBoss

I'd like to know the general opinion about this game - www.ChainProfit.com

Little Stats...
- 200+ players
- 300+ bet placed
- 29+ BTC invested in ~45 days.

Game logic: Every bet gets 120 hour to be covered by next bets. If it is covered, player gets 140% of the initial bet. Otherwise, his bet will expire and add up to the bankroll to pay next players.

Why is this thread moderated ?

I myself played in this game and got paid. I think, a few others like me can vouch for the same. It is not economical for the operator to run away with the bankroll as he makes more from commission. I want this game to grow and want constructive crticism of it. Any post aimed at earning from signature campaign by screaming Ponzi few times, will be upright deleted.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:31:51 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 09:22:22 PM by xetsr

What makes it any different from the hundreds of failed ponzis? They all paid out in the beginning and disappeared after their bankroll grown large enough. How do we know the people behind this one weren't part of the others?

No sig here. This is a legit question.

My opinion: Same as all the other ponzis, so when depositing here you should expect the possibility of losing your BTC and should not think of it as a investment.
MarbleBoss (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:56:41 PM

What makes it any different from the hundreds of failed ponzis? They all paid out in the beginning and disappeared after their bankroll grown large enough. How do we know the people behind this one weren't part of the others?

My opinion: Same as all the other ponzis, so when depositing here you should expect the possibility of losing your BTC and should not think of it as a investment.

IMHO the basic principle of CrazyPonzi.com is fundamentally different from its predecessors like WeeklyPonzi.com or NextPonzi.com. All those games were based on classic Ponzi principle, where old players are paid out of new player's investment. But, at CrazyPonzi.com new players may also get paid by old players. How ? Because every investment/bet, whatever you call it, will get expired within 120 hour. So, if one investment/bet get 140% of its value within 120 hour, it will be paid off. Otherwise, it will expire and add up to the bankroll to pay the next investment/bet. In this process, bankroll itself is self-adjusting and hence never goes up. On the other hand, operator gets paid a commission whenever someone gets paid. This is how operator makes more from commission than he could make by stealing the bankroll. This was not the case for WeeklyPonzi.com, NextPonzi.com or its similar variants that run today. Hence running away with the bankroll is simply not economical for the operator of CrazyPonzi.com.

p.s. You should note that this is NOT an investment program anyway. This is gambling. I like to call it Social Gambling.
Jimmy Wales

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:47:47 AM

IMHO the basic principle of CrazyPonzi.com is fundamentally different from its predecessors like WeeklyPonzi.com or NextPonzi.com. All those games were based on classic Ponzi principle, where old players are paid out of new player's investment. But, at CrazyPonzi.com new players may also get paid by old players. How ? Because every investment/bet, whatever you call it, will get expired within 120 hour. So, if one investment/bet get 140% of its value within 120 hour, it will be paid off. Otherwise, it will expire and add up to the bankroll to pay the next investment/bet. In this process, bankroll itself is self-adjusting and hence never goes up. On the other hand, operator gets paid a commission whenever someone gets paid. This is how operator makes more from commission than he could make by stealing the bankroll. This was not the case for WeeklyPonzi.com, NextPonzi.com or its similar variants that run today. Hence running away with the bankroll is simply not economical for the operator of CrazyPonzi.com.

p.s. You should note that this is NOT an investment program anyway. This is gambling. I like to call it Social Gambling.

+1

A very good explanation indeed. I sincerely think that this game has the potential to be the next PrimeDice among Investment Based Games. This is more of a strategy game for me.
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:09:21 PM

I tried it. One of the very few honest games in this section. It is surprising that people are still chasing scams while game like this exists. I wish the players as well as the game developer promotes it properly...
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 10:29:38 PM

I'd like to know the general opinion about this game - www.CrazyPonzi.com

Little Stats...
- 104 players
- 136 bet placed
- 20+ BTC invested in ~15 days.

Game logic: Every bet gets 120 hour to be covered by next bets. If it is covered, player gets 140% of the initial bet. Otherwise, his bet will expire and add up to the bankroll to pay next players.

Update your stats. Almost 30 BTC has been invested so far.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
xiionqz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:10:13 AM

everything have a risk
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:40:44 PM

Hey this game looks like a lot of fun!  Has anyone else here tried it?  I am tempted to put in a small amount, what is the minimum?  i am shocked, but this is the only really really sustainable ponzi game I have ever seen.  Cheers to the admin who thought this up, genius baby  Kiss

Looking at the site the minimum investment is really small I think, so maybe I will try it with a few dollar for fun Smiley
jeannemadrigal2

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:37:27 PM

OK so I made a small deposit and after 6 confirmations it does not show up in my account?  Please dev take care of this, otherwise I will have to say here that there is something fishy going on!
Nowi

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:37:52 PM

I tried and I got the payment recently. I can recommend it, but do not invest high coins. Only minimal what you need to join, it is ponzi like every other.

jeannemadrigal2

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:44:43 PM

I tried and I got the payment recently. I can recommend it, but do not invest high coins. Only minimal what you need to join, it is ponzi like every other.

Did it take a long time for your initial deposit to clear?  Mine still did not go through yet.
TigerMart

Activity: 268
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:00:14 PM

I beg to differ from your statement. This Ponzi game is way different than other Ponzi scams going on in this section. It is more of a gambling game than a ponzi.
jeannemadrigal2

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:18:15 PM

Yes, this is no ta scam it is gambling.  The dev has set it up so that he wins by not running away with your money.

I made a deposit and played the minimum amount.  I won!   OK so its not much but it is still really fun to play.  Here is how the numbers work out:

I put in .001 btc.  My bet was covered, for a payout of .0014.  Technically this is a 40% return, but if you get a payout then the house takes a cut.  They take a cut of 10%, BUT this is 10% of the whole amount, not the 40%.  So I end up with .00126 and not .0014.  In other words this is not anywhere near 40% if you win.  BUT it is still 26% which is not bad for 120 hours of play.

It is really fun and I put my money back in to a deposit to see if I can make it bigger.  This game is fun!

p.s. they changed it from crazy ponzi to "Chan Profit" (http://www.chainprofit.com) if anyone is wondering.
MarbleBoss (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:48:41 PM

p.s. they changed it from crazy ponzi to "Chan Profit" (http://www.chainprofit.com) if anyone is wondering.

Thanks for the heads up. I have updated OP accordingly...
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:58:48 PM

It is interesting to see that even after raising the base to 0.01 BTC, there are no short of players in the game. In fact, the number of players are rapidly increasing. This shows, if you run a game honestly, players will eventually find you. A good lesson for scammy ponzi operators on this board.
jeannemadrigal2

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:20:44 AM

It is interesting to see that even after raising the base to 0.01 BTC, there are no short of players in the game. In fact, the number of players are rapidly increasing. This shows, if you run a game honestly, players will eventually find you. A good lesson for scammy ponzi operators on this board.

Yes, but I put a deposit many days ago and it still did not get into the site.  I pm'd the dev, but it still is not there.  Am I the only one having these troubles depositing money?  I can't play the game if I can't deposit!
MarbleBoss (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:35:22 AM

Yes, but I put a deposit many days ago and it still did not get into the site.  I pm'd the dev, but it still is not there.  Am I the only one having these troubles depositing money?  I can't play the game if I can't deposit!

Do you still face the trouble or it has been resolved ?
Nowi

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:46:07 PM

I tried it and it was working very well, I dont know what about now, but it was not scam, maybe it is just dead ponzi now. But you can try it.

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:22:14 PM

I tried it and it was working very well, I dont know what about now, but it was not scam, maybe it is just dead ponzi now. But you can try it.

I tried it recently. It is working absolutely fine. I'd call it as one of the most stable game in this section.
Nowi

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:47:04 PM

I tried it recently. It is working absolutely fine. I'd call it as one of the most stable game in this section.

Ok thank you for that. There is again reason to re-join. I like ponyis that are running for "long time" Cheesy and without problems.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: