Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] BTC, Doge, LTC & Dash SMART FAUCET ROTATOR | Listing is updated every 5min  (Read 19947 times)
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 01:11:17 PM

NEWLY ADDED FEATURE!! - FAUCET RATING !!

Now user can rate the faucet condition

5 = Excellent! My Favorite Faucet
4 = Good, might use it again
3 = Payout is Too Low
2 = has Insufficient Fund
1 = Too Much Ads / Fake Faucet
0 = Faucet is Dead

Every 30 minutes the system will sort the listing according to highest rating.
The listing is always updated every 30 minutes
So it means the users can get the latest, better and high paying faucets first!

Visit the Faucet Rotator here : http://btc.re/faucetrotator.php

Wow, I'm very proud of you! Grin
I really like the new feature, every other rotator should implement this feature too into their rotator.

I think 30 minutes is too long, how about every second, so we can always use the best faucet first no matter when we use your faucet rotator. Smiley

Thanks Cheesy
Every seconds is too tight, I think 5 minutes will work. Let me update it.

No problem. Smiley
So, every second is bad idea and I think five minutes is okay too.

Now the faucet listing is updated every 5 minutes according to the highest rating Cheesy
Thank you for reducing the time from 30 minutes to 5 minutes.
Everyone should have your faucet rotator in their bookmark list! Smiley

Life sucks.
aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 03:15:57 PM

I love the rating system. Such a cool new feature, thanks! Nice Smiley

joele (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:57:15 AM

Thanks,
I just added new feature, list all faucets, so you can jump or select which faucet you want to complete.
It's on top left menu icon.

Cheers Cheesy
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 01:00:09 PM

Thanks,
I just added new feature, list all faucets, so you can jump or select which faucet you want to complete.

Cheers Cheesy

Wow, you add another new feature to your faucet rotator?!

Is the list also updated automatically?
If so, that is great!

Do you plan to add some more feature to your faucet rotator?

Life sucks.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:10:22 PM

I dont think sorting according to the rating is reliable. I check through some of the faucets there and found that some of the low paying ones actually appeared quite at the starting of the list.

For me I think that the higher paying faucets should be given priority, given user ratings the faucet rewards may change over time so the ratings would be invalid. Although this requires manual checking, this should be better for us too. Maybe you could change the rating feedback to a payout system, where users after claiming from there enter the amount of satoshis they get.

You could analyse the amount over a given period of time or update it weekly to keep the highest paying faucets in front, or you could add a 'shuffle' feature there so that faucets would be randomly chosen and they would put their feedback there too! Cheesy

1 flaw I found out was that one of the faucets had a popup, and afterwards the 'next faucet' button was disabled and cannot be clicked on anymore. Forgot the name of that faucet though.. Anyways I like the rotator given that it loads pretty smooth, thumbs up!

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aniko11

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 01:37:51 PM

I dont think sorting according to the rating is reliable. I check through some of the faucets there and found that some of the low paying ones actually appeared quite at the starting of the list.

For me I think that the higher paying faucets should be given priority, given user ratings the faucet rewards may change over time so the ratings would be invalid. Although this requires manual checking, this should be better for us too. Maybe you could change the rating feedback to a payout system, where users after claiming from there enter the amount of satoshis they get.

You could analyse the amount over a given period of time or update it weekly to keep the highest paying faucets in front, or you could add a 'shuffle' feature there so that faucets would be randomly chosen and they would put their feedback there too! Cheesy

1 flaw I found out was that one of the faucets had a popup, and afterwards the 'next faucet' button was disabled and cannot be clicked on anymore. Forgot the name of that faucet though.. Anyways I like the rotator given that it loads pretty smooth, thumbs up!
The not being able to click happened to me to. But I didn't know what the problem was. Thanks for clearing that.

lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:58:06 PM

nice faucet rottater..but you should update it weekly or montly because some of the faucets in your list are not payong now anymore.maybe their payment balance are low or exahausted
joele (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:18:49 PM

nice faucet rottater..but you should update it weekly or montly because some of the faucets in your list are not payong now anymore.maybe their payment balance are low or exahausted

Thanks for visiting.

Weekly is too long, the system is updating the listing every 5 minutes.

There is faucet rating on top, users can rate if not paying, no fund, low payout, good, excellent and it's updating every 5 minutes.
Listing is ordered by highest rating, you will noticed the first 100 are the better faucets. Smiley

joele (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:30:43 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 02:41:53 PM by joele

Sorry for that, I restarted the rating so it went back to unrated listing again due to the new features that I added.
So everything will be in order now.

Yes, I'm also checking and rating these faucets and yes I found some faucets that breaked frame and page that disabled the button, that is what I'm filtering on, it's just I'm too busy working on the codes, but so far I checked the first 120 and they are smooth so far. Smiley
joele (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:39:49 PM

Thanks,

Cheers Cheesy

If so, that is great!

Yes, it's updated automatically Smiley
My plan is to improve the ordering of the faucets in a smart way.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:51:30 AM

it's a good rotator, but there are too many faucets with low amount(250) and too may with a bad captcha(too slow) re-captcha with image is better because you don't need to write anything, but only click with your mouse, much faster for me
joele (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:52:25 AM

it's a good rotator, but there are too many faucets with low amount(250) and too may with a bad captcha(too slow) re-captcha with image is better because you don't need to write anything, but only click with your mouse, much faster for me

You can rate those faucets so it will be placed according to their rating. Cheers Cheesy
joele (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:37:02 AM

Now you can display and visit all the faucet list by clicking the menu icon on top right of the page.

Happy claiming. Cheers! Cheesy
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 11:29:07 AM

Thanks,

Cheers Cheesy

If so, that is great!

So, the list is basically the same as your rotator?
I mean, it also updates every 5 minutes?

I'm sure you can do it.
Also, what you mean by "smart way"?

Now you can display and visit all the faucet list by clicking the menu icon on top right of the page.

There is too many faucets that I need to click! lol
I'm tired already... Tongue

Life sucks.
joele (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:50:46 PM

Thanks,

Cheers Cheesy

If so, that is great!

I'm sure you can do it.

Smart way like a top listing faucet become insufficient in funding it will not immediately place yet to the last position but only place in the middle, it required a few more rating in case it got funded again so it will return back to the top position.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:17:38 PM

Thanks,

Cheers Cheesy

If so, that is great!

I'm sure you can do it.

Smart way like a top listing faucet become insufficient in funding it will not immediately place yet to the last position but only place in the middle, it required a few more rating in case it got funded again so it will return back to the top position.

How many rating it need for the broken faucet to be placed at the last position?

Life sucks.
joele (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:41:34 PM

Thanks,

Cheers Cheesy

If so, that is great!

I'm sure you can do it.

How many rating it need for the broken faucet to be placed at the last position?

There are two groups, low and top rating. Let say the first 100 are the top rating group and after that are low ratings.

For those low rating if no more fund reported its immediately place at last position.
But for top rating around half day in the last position for the top rating group (that is at 100th), then it will be mark as low rating, then if someone rate it as no fund then it will be placed at the last position then.

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 02:49:09 PM

Thanks,

Cheers Cheesy

If so, that is great!

I'm sure you can do it.

There are two groups, low and top rating. Let say the first 100 are the top rating group and after that are low ratings.

For those low rating if no more fund reported its immediately place at last position.
But for top rating around half day in the last position for the top rating group (that is at 100th), then it will be mark as low rating, then if someone rate it as no fund then it will be placed at the last position then.

Since all of this is done by script, I think that someone might abuse this feature.

For example, I rate a faucet that pay high rewards and their balance is sufficient with "Faucet is Dead" many times.
That faucet will be placed at the last position?

Life sucks.
joele (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:56:53 PM

Thanks,

Cheers Cheesy

If so, that is great!

I'm sure you can do it.

Since all of this is done by script, I think that someone might abuse this feature.

For example, I rate a faucet that pay high rewards and their balance is sufficient with "Faucet is Dead" many times.
That faucet will be placed at the last position?

Yes it happen, thus those with new bad rating like no fund and faucet dead we manually check those faucets and fix the rating if necessary.
joele (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:00:27 AM

I'm going to add the "How to Complete the Faucet information" on some faucets, because some faucets are tricky, this feature will be available soon. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: