Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Casascius 2013 1oz Silver 1BTC / 2013 1oz Silver 1BTC w/ Gold Trim  (Read 792 times)
BitcoinAccepted (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:06:26 PM

I'm looking for mint condition 2013 Casascius 1oz Silver 1BTC coins. Both straight silver and gold trim.

Not particularly concerned with graded coins but they should be unhandled and in near perfect condition.

If you do have the above for sale and they are graded (ANACS) I will also consider depending on the premium.

Let me know pricing and availability - potentially looking for a couple of each.

Many thanks.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 06:27:13 PM

I have a complete set of them I would sell all graded MS-67. Not really wanting to break them up though.

Silver/Gold Single MS-67
Silver Single MS-67
Silver Halve MS-67
Silver Tenth MS-67

It comes with a nice display case also..looking for 10BTC shipped.

Ignore bottom coins it is the ones in wooden box.. Also the tenth there is actually being auctioned, but I will toss in a different MS-67 one.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:05:09 PM

I have a complete set of them I would sell all graded MS-67. Not really wanting to break them up though.

Silver/Gold Single MS-67
Silver Single MS-67
Silver Halve MS-67
Silver Tenth MS-67

Ignore bottom coins it is the ones in wooden box.. Also the tenth there is actually being auctioned, but I will toss in a different MS-67 one.

Lovely set Smiley.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:06:37 PM

I also have a complete every year Casascius Brass set I might sell too. Also I am actually working a deal on that Silver set via PM...
BitcoinAccepted (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:13:09 PM

I would so love to take you up on that but its out of my reach. You are asking a fair price though considering the condition and collectability of them as a set all with the same grade.

I'm after the coins as long term storage and to prevent myself spending BTC.

So still looking for single 1BTC silver Casascius (No other denominations at the minute). Looking to pay between 2 & 2.5BTC depending on condition.

Thanks for the offer Blazedout - you have an amazing collection. If you have any singles for sale then let me know your prices.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:14:33 PM

Alright...for low markup I would recommend finding Camolist. He has a ton of the 2013 brass for a really good price. I know brass is pretty ugly compared to silver, but those prices are nicer!
BitcoinAccepted (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:21:23 PM

Haha thanks - I'm talking with him at the minute  Wink

His prices are more than fair but the brass just doesn't turn me on.

Beggars can't be choosers though!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:31:22 PM

Haha thanks - I'm talking with him at the minute  Wink

His prices are more than fair but the brass just doesn't turn me on.

Beggars can't be choosers though!

Obviously the best choice is a Silver Wallet though...

http://silverwallets.com/shop.html

Hit me up if you want a deal on one of them  Cool
bestcoin_59

Activity: 283
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 09:19:00 PM

What about making a group buy? I would like to buy one myself too Grin

Silver/Gold Single MS-67
Silver Single MS-67
Silver Halve MS-67
Silver Tenth MS-67

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 11:15:28 PM

A group buy of that set? I would be willing to do that I guess...I could ship them out separately. The condition would be that it is all sold at once.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:17:28 PM

I have a MS-66 silver and a MS-67 gold+silver both graded by ANACS. I am less interested in selling the MS-67 then the 66.

I can provide pics upon request/interest. Feel free to make me a fair offer and hopefully we can work something out. Smiley
bestcoin_59

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 07:29:15 AM

@Blazedout419: That's great thanks Blaze Wink

However can you please clarify which set are you willing to sell for 10 BTC. On the picture it looks as if there are two sets:

First set:
Silver/Gold Single MS-67
Silver Single MS-67
Silver Halve MS-67
Silver Tenth MS-67

Second set: Gilt Silver 1BTC 3*MS 68+1*MS67

Needless to say that the second set looks even more interesting Grin

Cheers.

A group buy of that set? I would be willing to do that I guess...I could ship them out separately. The condition would be that it is all sold at once.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:35:14 PM

@Blazedout419: That's great thanks Blaze Wink

However can you please clarify which set are you willing to sell for 10 BTC. On the picture it looks as if there are two sets:

It's all there on the page.

Ignore bottom coins it is the ones in wooden box..

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:36:52 PM

Correct just the coins in the display case. I probably should have taken a new picture to avoid any confusion.
bestcoin_59

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 08:33:48 PM

Correct just the coins in the display case. I probably should have taken a new picture to avoid any confusion.
Ok, thanks. Even if you want to sell the set in one go, i think it would be easier for the potential buyers to have a price for each coin.
In that case anyone who would be interested could reserved the coin. Maybe an expert member, uninterested in buying, could suggest a price for each coin (taking into consideration that the total should be BTC10). What do you think?

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1752

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:55:28 PM

Ok, thanks. Even if you want to sell the set in one go, i think it would be easier for the potential buyers to have a price for each coin.
In that case anyone who would be interested could reserved the coin. Maybe an expert member, uninterested in buying, could suggest a price for each coin (taking into consideration that the total should be BTC10). What do you think?

It is a bit difficult to put a price on them individually because they have added value, at least in my eyes, as a set of Silver MS 67's.  It would be really special if there was a 10 btc silver in there but bitmarket.io won't seem to let go of any!

That said, I will give an estimate of individual prices.  This is only my opinion and I am no expert. Blazed, let me know if I am close:

1.0 Gilt Silver:  3.35

1.0 Silver: 3

.5 Silver"  1.9

.1 Silver: 1.6

Case:  .15

Total:  10 BTC

Also, where can I get one of those cases?  My silvers should be headed back from ANACS shortly.

Edit to add, Blazed what are you looking to get for one MS68 Gilt Silver?

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
BitcoinAccepted (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:12:53 AM

Back on topic  Grin I'm after 1BTC singles or multiples only in this thread.

Preferably ungraded and looking to pay from 2BTC depending on condition.

If you have any spare get in touch.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..