Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinMixers.com - [Bitcoin Tumblers & Anonymizers]  (Read 750 times)
Bitcoin Mixers (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 06:08:56 PM

BitcoinMixers.com

Anonymity is not a prominent design goal of Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin is often referred to as being anonymous. We have performed a passive analysis of anonymity in the Bitcoin system using publicly available data and tools from network analysis. The results show that the actions of many users are far from anonymous. We also point out that an active analysis, using say marked Bitcoins and collaborating users, could reveal even more details.

Bitcoin is pseudonymous. Sending and receiving bitcoins is like writing under a pseudonym. If an author's pseudonym is ever linked to their identity, everything they ever wrote under that pseudonym will now be linked to them. In Bitcoin, your pseudonym is the address to which you receive Bitcoin. Every transaction involving that address is stored forever in the blockchain. If your address is ever linked to your identity, every transaction will be linked to you.

While using bitcoins is an excellent way to make your purchases, donations, and p2p payments, without losing money through inflated transaction fees, transactions are never truly anonymous. Buying Bitcoin you pass identification, Bitcoin transactions are stored publicly and permanently on the network, which means anyone can see the balance and transactions of any Bitcoin address. Bitcoin activities are recorded and available publicly via the blockchain, a comprehensive database which keeps a record of bitcoin transactions.

All exchanges require the user to scan ID documents, and large transactions must be reported to the proper governmental authority. When you use Bitcoin to pay for goods and services, you will of course need to provide your name and address to the seller for delivery purposes.

This means that a third party with an interest in tracking your activities can use your visible balance and ID information as a basis from which to track your future transactions or to study previous activity. In short, you have compromised your security and privacy.

Mixing services are used to avoid compromising of privacy and security. Mixing services provide to periodically exchange your bitcoins for different ones which cannot be associated with the original owner.

TO ADVERTISE YOUR MIXING SERVICE USE CONTACT FORM WITH:

* description of your service (URL, site info, fee)
* link to the banner (size: 215 x 135)

MarkBlack

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:57:53 PM

I use Bitcoin Blender from your site and CoinSplitter. At all mixed over 9 BTC
Nice service, thaks
Bitcoin Mixers (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 12:33:36 PM

I use Bitcoin Blender from your site and CoinSplitter. At all mixed over 9 BTC
Nice service, thaks

Grateful for your answer!
We are always glad to our clients Smiley
Donkey13

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:54:13 PM

I prefer to use AnonimCoin from your website.
AnonymCoin + Tor (if you need) and i can spend my Bitcoins for what i want
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:02:45 PM

Is this service provide same service just like bitmixer.io ?
Any different between it ?
Bitcoin Mixers (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 05:29:36 PM

Is this service provide same service just like bitmixer.io ?
Any different between it ?

Yes,
Every mixer has it own technology but at all - they do same thing - protect bitcoin anonymity.  Smiley
Bitcoin Mixers (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 12:42:44 AM

I prefer to use AnonimCoin from your website.
AnonymCoin + Tor (if you need) and i can spend my Bitcoins for what i want

TOR for Advanced users of Bitcoins Grin
DreamBig1

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:09:30 PM

Thank you for mixing! Use your services very often but great thanks for fast work of services you represent. I have one idea for you, check up your private messages
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:47:09 PM

Thank you for mixing! Use your services very often but great thanks for fast work of services you represent. I have one idea for you, check up your private messages

This is an alternate account of the OP, who is running a mixing scam.

Ask yourself - why does he need to make up fake accounts to promote his service?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Donkey13

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:14:06 PM

This is an alternate account of the OP, who is running a mixing scam.

Ask yourself - why does he need to make up fake accounts to promote his service?

AHAHAAHHA
just another bitcoin beggar or who are you? Or just man who gives to other negative trust ? What are you doing this forum?  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: