Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Google/ASUS Nexus 7 Tablet - Mint Condition  (Read 2373 times)
Garr255 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 08:49:13 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2012, 03:24:47 AM by Garr255

Comes with everything I got it with, free shipping to the US. Basically brand new. These are going for a premium on eBay because they're out of stock everywhere, but I'll just sell it to you for what I paid for it. I'm looking for BTC25

You go first unless you're very reputable.

Thanks,
Garrett

Edit: It looks like Google has them in stock now. Sorry for misadvertising, at the time of writing they were out of stock everywhere! (Google doesn't sell them rooted and unlocked though Wink)

Clickable pictures:

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 12:16:37 PM

Comes with everything I got it with, free shipping to the US. Basically brand new. These are going for a premium on eBay because they're out of stock everywhere, but I'll just sell it to you for what I paid for it. I'm looking for BTC25

Thanks,
Garrett

How much shipping to Madrid, Spain would cost ? Some photos would be nice

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Minutia

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 04:58:06 PM

25btc is with shipping?
Valalvax

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 05:52:41 PM

25btc is with shipping?

I'd damn hope so, it's a 60 dollar premium, assuming it's the 16GB version, OP didn't specify, if it's the 8GB version, then it's a 110 dollar premium, if this sells, well, I'll pick up about six from work for resale Tongue
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 05:58:23 PM

I'd damn hope so, it's a 60 dollar premium, assuming it's the 16GB version, OP didn't specify, if it's the 8GB version, then it's a 110 dollar premium, if this sells, well, I'll pick up about six from work for resale Tongue

They are $200 for the 8 GB and $250 for the 16 GB from google.

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_7_8gb&feature=nexus-home-page

Also, 16 GB are in stock, but if hes selling it for 25 BTC, hes just selling it for what he paid in $.
Valalvax

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 06:09:49 PM

They are $200 for the 8 GB and $250 for the 16 GB from google.

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_7_8gb&feature=nexus-home-page

Also, 16 GB are in stock, but if hes selling it for 25 BTC, hes just selling it for what he paid in $.

Doh, yea, you're right, I was thinking it was 150 and 200 for some reason
Minutia

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 06:19:10 PM

waiting to see
Garr255 (OP)
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 07:07:10 PM

Thanks,
Garrett

About $50 USD

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9542654/tospain.PNG

25btc is with shipping?

To the US, yes. And yes it is a 16gb. I'll get some pictures up today.

hes just selling it for what he paid in $.

Yup.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 07:23:26 PM

Thanks,
Garrett

About $50 USD

Got it. Some photos of the tablet I meant, sorry for not being more specific

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Garr255 (OP)
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 12:31:02 AM

Thanks,
Garrett

About $50 USD

Got it. Some photos of the tablet I meant, sorry for not being more specific

Lol I know what you meant Tongue I just added a screenshot of the prices out of habit...

I'll up the pictures now.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 12:37:15 AM

I have a question though. Could/does the Nexus 7 fit in your pocket? Or is it something you have to awkwardly carry around with you everywhere?
Garr255 (OP)
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 12:40:01 AM

I have a question though. Could/does the Nexus 7 fit in your pocket? Or is it something you have to awkwardly carry around with you everywhere?

It fits in a jacket pocket. I had an Archos 5IT one time (super outdated now) but it was a 5" tablet that fit perfectly in pockets.

Shadow383

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 12:46:39 AM

Can you ship one of these to the UK? How much for that?
Garr255 (OP)
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 01:08:54 AM

Can you ship one of these to the UK? How much for that?

About the same as Spain. Roughly $60 USD

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 01:10:14 AM

If I buy this, will you love me?
Garr255 (OP)
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 01:10:37 AM

Also I should mention that it is unlocked and rooted, so you can run whatever application or even operating system that you want. I can unroot and relock the device if you'd like.

Garr255 (OP)
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 01:12:21 AM

If I buy this, will you love me?

As much as I love you all.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 01:14:36 AM

As much as I love you all.

Not enough! NO DEAL! I'm just kidding. I am seriously looking into buying one, but I'm just not sure if I want one yet, and whether or not I am going to spend my very limited BTC on one.  Cry

Either way, I'm giving you reason to keep bumping.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 01:16:00 AM

Also I should mention that it is unlocked and rooted, so you can run whatever application or even operating system that you want. I can unroot and relock the device if you'd like.

Nice pics, rooted and unlocked, why do you sell it?

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2012, 01:21:01 AM

Nice pics, rooted and unlocked ....

I'm bolding this for any Australians that happen to be passing by.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: