Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VirTuFive - Hotel and Apartments Service (Worldwide)  (Read 372 times)
VirTuFive (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:46:35 PM

Hello everyone! I can provide hotels and apartments in any countries around the world with a cheap prices!

How it works:
1. PM me the hotel or apartement name with the location, your full name(s), duration of stay and the room type.
2. Wait for me. I’ll check it and send you the price. (It will usually be 60% - 80% of the retail price)
3. You agree with the price and we will start the escrow process. (Any escrow services)
4. I’ll work on the reservation and send you the confirmation.
5. You can call the hotel to confirm the reservation.
6. Release the funds after you checked-in.

Have a question regarding this service?
PM me or contact me at VirTuFive@gmx.com
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:50:26 PM

Hello everyone! I can provide hotels and apartments in any countries around the world with a cheap prices!

How it works:
1. PM me the hotel or apartement name with the location, your full name(s), duration of stay and the room type.
2. Wait for me. I’ll check it and send you the price. (It will usually be 60% - 80% of the retail price)
3. You agree with the price and we will start the escrow process. (https://www.escrowcoin.net)
4. I’ll work on the reservation and send you the confirmation.
5. You can call the hotel to confirm the reservation.
6. Release the funds after you checked-in.

Have a question regarding this service?
PM me or contact me at VirTuFive@gmx.com

A "Brand New" account, not even a Newbie account, registered just an hour ago, is offering to make a booking in any hotel around the world?
If that doesn't ring alarm bell, I don't know what does. This is very likely a scam attempt. What guarantee do you have that this will work and won't get the buyer in any legal trouble?
How are you able to offer 40% off retail price in legal ways?
bitsofdust

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:50:55 PM

This is very questionable.

1) Are you using stolen / carded credit cards to reserve and book?

2) Are you laundering money? Will we get arrested?

3) Are you laundering money on behalf of ISIS? Will we be financially benefiting a terrorist organization?

4) Are you hacking a trip booking site or using an exploit / vulnerability?

5) See #1.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:54:07 PM

You are offering these services just through e-mail.No one is going to trust you unless you share your physical location or at least some website.You need to share more information in order to get some bookings from here.You are quite anonymous here and in this case many risks involved to have any kind of deal with you.
VirTuFive (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:10:20 PM

A "Brand New" account, not even a Newbie account, registered just an hour ago, is offering to make a booking in any hotel around the world?
If that doesn't ring alarm bell, I don't know what does. This is very likely a scam attempt. What guarantee do you have that this will work and won't get the buyer in any legal trouble?
How are you able to offer 40% off retail price in legal ways?
Escrow, it's not always 40%

This is very questionable.

1) Are you using stolen / carded credit cards to reserve and book?

2) Are you laundering money? Will we get arrested?

3) Are you laundering money on behalf of ISIS? Will we be financially benefiting a terrorist organization?

4) Are you hacking a trip booking site or using an exploit / vulnerability?

5) See #1.
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No

You are offering these services just through e-mail.No one is going to trust you unless you share your physical location or at least some website.You need to share more information in order to get some bookings from here.You are quite anonymous here and in this case many risks involved to have any kind of deal with you.
Thanks for your suggestion, i will update it asap
David19

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:35:12 PM

I would not advise anyone using this service,this service seems same as TravelKing guy was offering and ended up scamming bunch of people by paying with stolen credit cards, i think it might be same guy with new account.
Relictus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:21:33 PM

After seeing a surge of travel booking offerings on certain marketplace, I'm barely surprised to see it found its way here. Grin
 The question is, what one values more - a couple of saved bucks or weighing threat of loosing your ticket/bookings altogether (add some legal liabilities too).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: