Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:06:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTB) Fitbit Flex and Fitbit Charge HR or other activity trackers  (Read 785 times)
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 08:37:30 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 10:11:07 PM by monbux

Hi, I'm looking for 1 or 2 activity trackers (preferably the fitbit flex).  Looking to purchase as a gift to some friends.  The original price at my local best buy is $100, I'm looking for people that can beat that with shipping included.

PM me!

Thanks,
monbux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 09:45:59 PM

Bump!  Does no one have any of these babies?  I've already got my own and I love it, so I'm looking to purchase some for some friends, but they are looking for cheaper prices.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:54:08 PM

What do you use the flex for?
Was thinking of getting either a charge HR or the Garmin Vivosmart but nobody here who I've asked has been able to help.
Maybe purse.io is just the best way to go about it.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 07:57:59 PM

What do you use the flex for?
Was thinking of getting either a charge HR or the Garmin Vivosmart but nobody here who I've asked has been able to help.
Maybe purse.io is just the best way to go about it.
Oh boy, I've done hours and hours of studying in order to try and find the best activity tracker.  My budget was only ~$100, so the 2 best options would be fitbit flex and the misfit shine.  I also tried out the striiv fusion, but I think the flex is the most accurate and the best tracker of them all.  A charge HR sounds very nice, but $200 was way too high for me as for I just wanted a simple step/calorie/sleep tracker!
lilchris26

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:23:44 PM

Hi, I'm looking for 1 or 2 activity trackers (preferably the fitbit flex).  Looking to purchase as a gift to some friends.  The original price at my local best buy is $100, I'm looking for people that can beat that with shipping included.

PM me!

Thanks,
monbux

Pm me to discuss, can get most models.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:05:58 PM

Well, since this thread is up... Any way to get a Xiaomi MiBand with Bitcoins?
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 12:48:07 AM

Well, since this thread is up... Any way to get a Xiaomi MiBand with Bitcoins?
Probably not directly, as for it is not very popular.  In fact, most activity tracker bands aren't that popular as of now...
I would suggest just looking on amazon or ebay, or directly on their website.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:22:34 AM

I have a FitBit One (sealed) but... I have the feeling you're looking for a good deal and just can't give a big discount. FWIW, I love the One. Flex is awesome as well -- both have their own pros.

GL on your hunt!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 08:24:41 PM

I'm also looking for one Fitbit Charge HR black in colour now.  Please PM me if you have any offers!

Thanks

I have a FitBit One (sealed) but... I have the feeling you're looking for a good deal and just can't give a big discount. FWIW, I love the One. Flex is awesome as well -- both have their own pros.

GL on your hunt!

The only reason I'm not going for the one is because me and my buddies want wrist wear only. Tongue

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:58:45 PM

I'm also looking for one Fitbit Charge HR black in colour now.  Please PM me if you have any offers!

Thanks

GL on your hunt!

The only reason I'm not going for the one is because me and my buddies want wrist wear only. Tongue

It's definitely a lot more stylish. It'd be awesome if they could somehow merge the two together (like a bracelet that has the screen with all the stats) -- best of both worlds!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 08:56:35 PM

I'm also looking for one Fitbit Charge HR black in colour now.  Please PM me if you have any offers!

Thanks

GL on your hunt!

It's definitely a lot more stylish. It'd be awesome if they could somehow merge the two together (like a bracelet that has the screen with all the stats) -- best of both worlds!
I actually just bought the fitbit charge HR - for that very reason (that, and heartbeat)!  I've actually bought too many fitbit flex bands now, so I need to start selling them! Tongue
Thread locked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: