Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need 1 btc loan  (Read 1542 times)
acckill (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:08:12 PM

i need 1 btc loan willing to put up my account here for it will pay back 5/16 with 10% 
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:11:27 PM

if you're referring to your btctalk account, its not worth 1btc.
FinerVapor

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 11:12:51 PM

No collateral - No loan.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:22:34 PM

my account is worth alot to me maybe not to you i'm trying to build some trust up
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:23:42 PM

my account is worth alot to me maybe not to you i'm trying to build some trust up

So, you're just asking for a loan to build Trust? A rep loan?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:24:10 PM

then my account is worth 1,000.5btc because its worth alot to me?
acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:27:49 PM

that's up to you
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:28:16 PM

While we are asking for things, I'll ask about your recent password reset. Is this a bought/stolen account?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:30:25 PM

this is my account did not buy it you can send me a email to my account and match it here no problem
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:32:41 PM

this is my account did not buy it you can send me a email to my account and match it here no problem

And wouldn't a sold/stolen account owner change all the personal contact info?

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 11:33:48 PM

If this is true, you should lock the thread before you get negative trust for asking for a loan without collateral.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:35:09 PM

i will even give you my cryptsy account info if you don't trust me i don't do that buy/sell account and you can watch altcoins go to my cryptsy account like i said would like to build up trust not to run and hide over 1 btc srry i would ask for a lot more if i wanted to run and hide
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 11:36:36 PM

i would ask for a lot more if i wanted to run and hide

You wouldn't get a lot more.  Even 1btc is too much to ask for without collateral.

That's like saying "If I was a scammer, I'd ask for 100btc!"   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:37:36 PM

i will even give you my cryptsy account info if you don't trust me i don't do that buy/sell account and you can watch altcoins go to my cryptsy account like i said would like to build up trust not to run and hide over 1 btc srry i would ask for a lot more if i wanted to run and hide

You should have been here long enough to know rep loans are not well liked and could even get you negative feedback.
People are trashing Hero accounts for a few dollars.

Albert Einstein
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:37:48 PM

does your cryptsy account have at least 1 btc worth of altcoins in it? If so then depending on which altcoins they are I can likely do this for you.
acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:47:57 PM

You should have been here long enough to know rep loans are not well liked and could even get you negative feedback.
People are trashing Hero accounts for a few dollars.

thats up to you there are a lot of people here that will not screw you over and there are some that will i'm the type that will not screw you and i believe in karma
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 11:59:28 PM

Based on post history - this is probably a stolen/hacked account.   Undecided

acckill - you said your account was important to you.  Now is the time to prove it by locking this thread before your account gets negative trust.  If your account is important to you, you do not want negative trust.

If you were lying and getting a 1btc loan is more important to you than your account, that will also provide more evidence that this account is stolen.

The choice on whether you get negative trust or not will be based upon your actions and your past claim.

acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:00:38 AM

how do you want me to prove it to you tell me
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 12:03:27 AM

how do you want me to prove it to you tell me

How do I want you to prove your account is important to you?  Lock this thread and end this request.  Your account along with your posting history and password reset, is probably stolen/hacked.

acckill (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:04:02 AM

the way i feel if you want to leave me bad feed back for asking for a rep loan thats up to you but check my past i have been on line 18 days 17 hours this is my account
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: