Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TennisCHAMP in Nitrogen Chat owes me a lot of money, will pay for his INFO  (Read 1170 times)
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:44:59 AM

WhatsBitcoin = KingofSports if anyone remembers him. You fucked up and started gambling again? Ouch.

Talking about loans not being paid....
For one, that isn't me. And two, even if that was me, which its not again to repeat, I am offering a reward for Tennis's info.

@tennis who is celebrating in chat, you realize people don't have to like either of us to still sell your info for FREE money right?

I'm offering cash or BTC reward for his info. I don't care where it came from, I don't care if you're JYD or Tennis's best friend, where I get his name and info from will be kept secret cause I could give two shits left.

I want him fired from his job, that is my goal.

All else does not matter.

Also tennis you really act like a little pussy in chat. Grow a pair seriously. People commenting that "oh tennis was nice to me in chat, youre wrong!" is not going to help your case. Anyone with your info who doesn't give a shit about you like 99.99% of the world, will simply sell your info to me. I expect to have you fully DOXed within 24 hours.

Get sick. Get well.
BTCWagering

Activity: 292
Merit: 256

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 06:45:12 AM

I just read through WhatsBitcoin's history... he does seem to be a panhandler type, trying to pick up small amounts of BTC from various promotions.

AND

The two times I tried killing myself - took my car and drove into the center median on interstate going 80+. First time, chugged a fifth of vodka in 15 minutes. Expensive. Only reason I haven't tried a 3rd time is because I'm a waste of my parent's money to bury or hospitalize again.
soupmoney

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:45:57 AM

I can vouch for tennis for the past few months, he's seems a solid guy who appears to be trying to be taken advantage of by this dude since tennis is a good person that could could be seen as an easy target for a scammer. Shocked
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:46:34 AM

Well a couple of gambling addicts trying to extort each other for some bits. Life must be so miserable for you  Cool
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:48:08 AM

Yall are hillarious...this account has been used for trolling for a good long time but for once its not.

Anyways, if anyone wants to be serious and get paid for some info (say you bought BTC from him the other day, free lil bit of extra cash for u then for that info you sent to!).

Let me know, I'll be waiting.

Get sick. Get well.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:49:52 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 07:06:15 AM by xetsr

WhatsBitcoin = KingofSports if anyone remembers him. You fucked up and started gambling again? Ouch.

Talking about loans not being paid....
For one, that isn't me. And two, even if that was me, which its not again to repeat, I am offering a reward for Tennis's info.

@tennis who is celebrating in chat, you realize people don't have to like either of us to still sell your info for FREE money right?

I'm offering cash or BTC reward for his info. I don't care where it came from, I don't care if you're JYD or Tennis's best friend, where I get his name and info from will be kept secret cause I could give two shits left.

I want him fired from his job, that is my goal.

All else does not matter.

Also tennis you really act like a little pussy in chat. Grow a pair seriously. People commenting that "oh tennis was nice to me in chat, youre wrong!" is not going to help your case. Anyone with your info who doesn't give a shit about you like 99.99% of the world, will simply sell your info to me. I expect to have you fully DOXed within 24 hours.

Your past posts give it away... you made it pretty obvious.

I kind of feel bad for you. Seriously, get some help. It's pretty funny how you're calling someone else an addict when in reality you're probably the biggest one on this forum.
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:50:00 AM

Update: I had a member contact me and sell me Tennis's cell #, city/state and email. He got an easy 0.05 BTC. I am looking for his address both work and personal as well as photos of him.

If you have this please let me know. I wouldn't mind getting a reconfirmation on the info I got above also being correct, please contact me if you have any info so I can confirm what I have and buy whatever new info you have on tennis as well.

Time to get started on getting his phone and email spammed.

Get sick. Get well.
tennis

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:53:22 AM

Absolutely pathetic stuff going on here...

Thank you for all coming to my support to verify this guy is full of it.
BTCWagering

Activity: 292
Merit: 256

BTCWagering.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 07:00:12 AM

I hate the cops but it would be funny if WhatsBitcoin ends up getting hunted down by the PoPo's  Cheesy lmao
navaman

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:00:33 AM

LOL, tennis, I'm tempted to sell him the same thing.  Whatsbitcoin, thank you for providing me an uplifting experience by showing there are people a lot more dumb than me in this world.

Help develop DarkClam.  The Just-Dice currency of the future.  Helps is needed with development, funding and a lot of ideas.

Go here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362098.msg13861544#msg13861544
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1415

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 07:49:37 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 08:01:09 AM by arallmuus

Update: I had a member contact me and sell me Tennis's cell #, city/state and email. He got an easy 0.05 BTC. I am looking for his address both work and personal as well as photos of him.

Actually you can easily know where he lives just by using the cellphone number. This same patterns remind me of KoS personall vendetta to VOD. The same thing of buying personal info. How have you been KoS? remember this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877184.0

WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: Please stop
« Sent to: tennis on: Today at 11:14:20 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Pay me 0.25 BTC and then we can go on a private payment plan for the rest of the money you owe me.

Pay here and I'll close the thread for 30 days while we figure out your repayment plan:

1PnaTMSoqZ6V43Khjfj2fRUEm6wxMfnRCW

This PM seems like a blackmail attempt there, something's funny is going on here. KoS/Whatsbitcoin you havent posted any proof that this tennis guy take a loan from you. I do believe if this guy is taking the loan from you, you will be having a conversation in PM, nitrogenchat. skype or anywhere else.

If you do then please post it up here, this could serve as a solid proof rather than posting nonsense here

P.S : this should be in scam accusations/services section

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Buziss

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:56:05 AM

P.S : this should be in scam accusations

Shouldn't this thread be more appropriate to be moved to the service section, as OP is paying for a doxxing service?

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1415

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 08:02:55 AM

Shouldn't this thread be more appropriate to be moved to the service section, as OP is paying for a doxxing service?

You are probably right , I changed it into either scam accusations/services sections since OP claiming that the tennis guy is owing him few BTC then I thought it fit in the scam accusations (forgot that he is paying for dox service). Nevertheless this is more or less like trolling blackmail attempt if you check on the PM that he sent

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:13:48 AM

You are probably right , I changed it into either scam accusations/services sections since OP claiming that the tennis guy is owing him few BTC then I thought it fit in the scam accusations (forgot that he is paying for dox service). Nevertheless this is more or less like trolling blackmail attempt if you check on the PM that he sent
Tennis messaged me to stop and asked what he could to do to make me stop. I told him to start paying the debt he owes me which he knows he does. What blackmail attempt did I make? I said point blank I will remove this in good faith for a short period if tennis makes a good gesture in paying at least a payment of the debt owed.

Get sick. Get well.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:28:40 AM

Tennis messaged me to stop and asked what he could to do to make me stop. I told him to start paying the debt he owes me which he knows he does. What blackmail attempt did I make? I said point blank I will remove this in good faith for a short period if tennis makes a good gesture in paying at least a payment of the debt owed.

Proof of the funds loaned or it never happened did it my little sugar plum. Which address and what day/date did you send it? You stink of a scammer and everyone can see it, how much reward are you offering for his details? Send that amount to a trusted escrow. This is past funny what a plonker lol

A loan shark with power who posts for a bit of dust from bitmixer  Grin

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

WhatsBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:32:36 AM

Proof of the funds loaned or it never happened did it my little sugar plum. Which address and what day/date did you send it? You stink of a scammer and everyone can see it, how much reward are you offering for his details? Send that amount to a trusted escrow. This is past funny what a plonker lol

A loan shark with power who posts for a bit of dust from bitmixer  Grin
Sent in seals of clubs chatroom which if you know anything about bitcoin poker is now unfrotunately shut down. I figured tennis was long gone but found him tonight in nitrogen sport's chat room.

Get sick. Get well.
fishnkid

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 08:45:02 AM

seals of clubs, eh? You talked to aldoussnow lately?  This guy is bs'n....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: