Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will pay 1BTC for a2 terminator miner controllers or alternative  (Read 386 times)
AliassailA (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:08:27 AM

Hey guys so I recently bought some DIHAO miners that were a great deal. Problem is their controller boards were very underpowered... They all stopped working on me so I bought a terminator. They have the same interface so I swapped the 12 chip boards out that I have and now have 6 spare 8 chip terminator blades! I have 10 Dihao blades left and would like to make use of them. I have searched every search engine and cannot find a replacement. I found one for a dragon SHA256 miner but they are out of stock! PLEASE if anyone can help I would love to reimburse you  Smiley

I have tried hooking the blades up via different interfaces but it always comes down to a driver issue or hardware recognition problem.

Cliffs:
-Need terminator controller
-will pay 1btc for one and I need two!(I have 10 unused 12 chip A2 blades)
-I have 6 spare a2 8 chip boards that I can also throw into the deal!
DESPARATE

Edit: Or if anyone knows how to directly interface with a raspberry pi(providing me with the interface type ie. I2c, USB, IDE etc...) without a controller, or directly to a computer thats works fine too! Im pretty tech savvy so a short explanation will work! And again I would be very appreciative of your time!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: