Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For FruitsBasket he wants to say something  (Read 323 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:03:44 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2015, 11:53:57 AM by BTCBLOGGER

Hello,
FruitsBasket
This thread is only for you. You can post anything here i will reply to it
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:54:19 AM

yes i'm here let me know what you want
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:59:19 AM

Sad sad guy

I wouldn't even waste my time proving that you are only trying to build reputations lol

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:07:26 PM

Sad sad guy

I wouldn't even waste my time proving that you are only trying to build reputations lol
i just start a giveaway and in every post i said don't forget to leave feedback it doesn't mean i was trying to build reputation.
leaving a trust is depend on the user not on me i'm not forcing anyone to leave feedback before getting the key i just posting openly all the data the one who will react first get the licences to use it.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:09:59 PM

Sad sad guy

i just start a giveaway and in every post i said don't forget to leave feedback it doesn't mean i was trying to build reputation.
leaving a trust is depend on the user not on me i'm not forcing anyone to leave feedback before getting the key i just posting openly all the data the one who will react first get the licences to use it.

oh yah, sure sure  Roll Eyes

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:14:24 PM

Sad sad guy

oh yah, sure sure  Roll Eyes
k thanks for understanding the issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: