Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you trust BTCBLOGGER ??
Yes
No

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputation thread of BTCBLOGGER  (Read 3056 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:52:56 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 04:35:03 PM by BTCBLOGGER

Closed
Result:
Yes 4
NO 21
can't say about it 7

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:19:48 AM

Please post here otherwise your vote is not counted.
Skunk Fu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:29:56 AM

HAHAHAHA, you are so funny you know that?

Votes are votes.
It doesn't matter if members post here or not.
Stop being a clown.

Also, what is "ban envasion"?

Oh, and just so you know, if I could I would vote that I don't trust you.
I have seen your post history and your alt accounts history too.

You are not to be trusted.
Simple as that.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:36:43 AM

Votes are votes.
Stop being a clown.

Simple as that.
He he he
Votes are votes what rubbish
I have nearly 500 newbie account will those votes are counted here and are treated as valid.
Please reply
Skunk Fu

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:42:57 AM

Votes are votes.
Stop being a clown.

Simple as that.
He he he
I have nearly 500 newbie account will those votes are counted here and are treated as valid.
Please reply

I said this before and I will say it again: Stop being a clown!

Newbies cannot vote.
If they could I would vote that I don't trust you.

So you can stick your 500 newbie accounts.

Apart from that, your most recent posts shout SCAMMER!!!
So you can use your other alt accounts to vote yes for you.
That might make you feel like the community sees you as trustworthy but the truth is that you are scum.

Scammer!

TO ANYONE ELSE READING THIS - READ THIS GUYS POSTS BEFORE YOU DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.
Skunk Fu

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:18:28 PM

Hey clown, I can see that you have deleted all others posts from your other scammy thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1056481.0

I can also see that you modified the original posts too.
You change the account name from: Account name - Zara*****
To: Account name - Zar*a****

Well, guess what....
Doing a member search for Zar or Zar*a**** brings no results according to the description.

However, doing a member search for Zara or Zara***** brings this up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=253376

He seems to have bad rep, just like your other alts you mentioned in your OP.
And obviously with enough posts it can become a Sr. Member.

ALSO, to anyone reading his other thread. DON'T BOTHER.

IF there is a clean account he will probably claim that someone (one of his alts) won the account.
After all, how do you know which number he got from random.org   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Seriously clown, how stupid do you think people are?
Skunk Fu

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:42:55 PM

I bet you wish you had made this a moderated thread too.
Isn't it?
Be honest (at least once)  Roll Eyes
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:58:39 PM

Votes are votes.
Stop being a clown.

Simple as that.
Hey clown, I can see that you have deleted all others posts from your other scammy thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1056481.0

I can also see that you modified the original posts too.
You change the account name from: Account name - Zara*****
To: Account name - Zar*a****

Well, guess what....
Doing a member search for Zar or Zar*a**** brings no results according to the description.

However, doing a member search for Zara or Zara***** brings this up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=253376

He seems to have bad rep, just like your other alts you mentioned in your OP.
And obviously with enough posts it can become a Sr. Member.

ALSO, to anyone reading his other thread. DON'T BOTHER.

IF there is a clean account he will probably claim that someone (one of his alts) won the account.
After all, how do you know which number he got from random.org   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Seriously clown, how stupid do you think people are?
I bet you wish you had made this a moderated thread too.
Isn't it?
Be honest (at least once)  Roll Eyes
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:18:12 PM

I voted no you can't be trusted because you evade bans, so you got ban and then decided to use other accounts to evade your original. Why is the account you are using not banned? The accounts you sell and claim have never been banned more than likely have. Also who needs 500 newbie accounts! That same person doesn't realize you can't make multiple votes from newbie accounts.

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:39:24 PM

I voted no you can't be trusted because you evade bans, so you got ban and then decided to use other accounts to evade your original. Why is the account you are using not banned? The accounts you sell and claim have never been banned more than likely have. Also who needs 500 newbie accounts! That same person doesn't realize you can't make multiple votes from newbie accounts.
Rules was not known to me that time so the reason behind my first ban was ref link and than ban envsion after that I was suggested by someone to make a new account and read forum rules so I did and never got banned again here.

I don't have 500 newbie accounts here it was just to tell him about how important your post is.

The account about I'm telling is never banned because it was purchased from a auction few days ago.
Ruzka

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:14:17 PM

Rules was not known to me that time so the reason behind my first ban was ref link and than ban envsion after that I was suggested by someone to make a new account and read forum rules so I did and never got banned again here.

I don't have 500 newbie accounts here it was just to tell him about how important your post is.

The account about I'm telling is never banned because it was purchased from a auction few days ago.

An account brought at an auction can't be vouched by you of never being banned, but you do anyway? That is not trusting. You tell someone it hasn't been banned, they buy it and get banned because it had been previously banned and on the radar, now if they have other legit accounts what they have worked hard on they to become banned. So another reason not to trust you! You lie.. You was quite clear you have nearly 500 newbie accounts. Untrustworthy and a liar imho.

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:40:26 PM

An account brought at an auction can't be vouched by you of never being banned, but you do anyway? That is not trusting. You tell someone it hasn't been banned, they buy it and get banned because it had been previously banned and on the radar, now if they have other legit accounts what they have worked hard on they to become banned. So another reason not to trust you! You lie.. You was quite clear you have nearly 500 newbie accounts. Untrustworthy and a liar imho.
If you don't trust me then I think you don't trust any user who is involve in buying and selling the accounts right??
500 newbie account do you really believe in that comment it was just to give example.
Superstar777 and rony_90 and dznutz85 and shindo1988 have so many alt that they can affect any poll.
Ruzka

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:00:03 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 03:14:59 PM by Ruzka

He he he

If you don't trust me then I think you don't trust any user who is involve in buying and selling the accounts right??
500 newbie account do you really believe in that comment it was just to give example.
Superstar777 and rony_90 and dznutz85 and shindo1988 have so many alt that they can affect any poll.

I don't trust or not trust anyone involved in buying and selling accounts, this is about you not anyone else don't try pass the buck.It is your reputation thread and I have kindly pointed out and replied why I don't trust you EDIT: (As much as I'd like to). Firstly because you make out you know for a fact the account has had no bans, (which you don't) and that I have put in bold another reason why I would not trust you. Again you are passing the it on to scammers I don't care to hear anything about either one of them but as you mention them, why would they care about a reputation thread when all they care about is stealing etc/

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:12:01 PM

He he he

I don't trust or not trust anyone involved in buying and selling accounts, this is about you not anyone else don't try pass the buck.It is your reputation thread and I have kindly pointed out and replied why I don't trust you. Firstly because you make out you know for a fact the account has had no bans, (which you don't) and that I have put in bold another reason why I would not trust you. Again you are passing the it on to scammers I don't care to hear anything about either one of them but as you mention them, why would they care about a reputation thread when all they care about is stealing etc/
I trust you as you don't have any intention to increase your post count.
I respect you cause you are seriously involved in this but the last thing that I wanted to say that if you thinks I am not trusted it depends on your mentality and view and criteria of judging anyone you are free to leave trust on my account with all your view I don't minds as I really respect you
Thanks
But in the last "I'm not a scammer nor a lair just waiting for a chance to prove myself'
sanerin

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:02:28 PM

Did you trust BTCBLOGGER ?? I say Yes  , because  BTCBLOGGER is very good and i trust (positive)
Joebrann

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:35:28 AM

I will say for myself that I trust BTCBlogger. But I can't say for anyone else to trust him. I have felt with him with 1 transaction and it went smoothly. But you have to remember if your buying and selling account's you have to be truthful about it. Like I bought the account and I do not believe it was ever banned. Because you  don't know if it was or not. So someone might not believe you or trust you because to them you lied if they come to find out it was banned. Even though you believe it wasn't so you might not think your lieing to them you are. So like I said just be truthful, and you will build up trust. But once you lose it, it takes a long time to gain it back. Wish you the best.
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:37:34 PM

You have 'trade with caution' on my screen so I would have to answer truthfully and say a big NO which I have voted NO, main reason is you feel it is ok to advertise and enable a ponzi to be able to steal from investors! All for the sake of about 10 dollars you will be part of theft and have to add work quite a few hours for peanuts. Ref link for ponzi advertiser https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1067700.0;topicseen

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:25:13 AM

Did you trust BTCBLOGGER ?? I say Yes  , because  BTCBLOGGER is very good and i trust (positive)

yah, trust him coz just because you got something from his giveaway and also he is promoting a ponzi scheme
michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:29:41 AM

the only reason BTCBLOGGER has -rep right now is because he is simply running the signature campaign for a ponzi scheme. in my opinion, simply managing a campaign is no reason to distrust someone.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 09:30:41 AM

the only reason BTCBLOGGER has -rep right now is because he is simply running the signature campaign for a ponzi scheme. in my opinion, simply managing a campaign is no reason to distrust someone.

A ponzi scheme is designed to steal from others.

If you are promoting such a scheme, you are helping to steal from others.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: