Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need a twitter campaing  (Read 574 times)
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:33:48 AM

hey as my title describes I am finding a twitter campaing/facebook campaing where I can earn some bitcoins
..I need a real working and paying campaing so if u had one and got any payment from it then post it here
thank you
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:34:45 AM

hey as my title describes I am finding a twitter campaing/facebook campaing where I can earn some bitcoins
..I need a real working and paying campaing so if u had one and got any payment from it then post it here
thank you

you need to check the services section there are a few deal that were open, not sure whats around right now.
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:40:21 AM

thank you

you need to check the services section there are a few deal that were open, not sure whats around right now.
yeah i have seen some any I have also posted the joinning post but no one is replaying or maybe I am doing it wrong ...and btw I dont even that those are paying or not
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:44:03 AM

Move this to services this is in the wrong place

WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:46:23 AM

thank you

yeah i have seen some any I have also posted the joinning post but no one is replaying or maybe I am doing it wrong ...and btw I dont even that those are paying or not

Check out the feedback from guys on the forum to know if you can trust a service.  Anyone new and unproven your results will be mixed.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:54:00 AM

I don't know if social media campaigns/advertisements pay decently and not also sure whether they pay decently or not. Have you tried looking for such in the services section? There are a lot of campaigns in there that you might be interested in participating. Also, this is the inappropriate board for this query. Better move this to the services section instead.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:18:57 PM

I don't know if social media campaigns/advertisements pay decently and not also sure whether they pay decently or not.

Its not about if the payment is decent or not. People just want to make some extra money from the campaign because this is an opportunity. If I could get 0.001 btc/month for just tweeting or sharing a few things then I would ofcourse will take it. It is better than tweeting or sharing for nothing
xKomatsu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:50:40 PM

Luckybit twitter campaign has 1 open slot hurry up

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1021399.0
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 01:59:15 PM

We all "need" things, this forum is meant for you to do some research yourself.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:46:46 PM

We all "need" things, this forum is meant for you to do some research yourself.

But somtimes its good to make a new thread, You know it very well  Cheesy. Secondly He is thinking that maY there is some other Campaign and missed it, and knows thats why its good to make a new post.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bounst

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:38:31 AM

twitter campaing? I have never known that,  would the price depends on your follows and tweets?
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:36:35 AM

twitter campaing? I have never known that,  would the price depends on your follows and tweets?
yes u will get bitcoin for twitting or posting and yes the price is depended on the followers you have.. the more follower you have the more you can earn. have a nice day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: