Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terraminers sold cheap, need someone to confirm delivery first  (Read 1066 times)
mrkubanftw

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:11:44 PM

There is a plastics manufacturing plant based in Vietnam, and I came in contact with the owner through networking. The owner has TVs, PS4s, Cameras, and Terraminers (2th/s) in the inventory. They have been operating for over 30 years with verified credentials. I was able to negotiate with them and knock down the price. I can't advertise on here, so any person interested in a test order, please send me your Skype for more info. I will refer you to the seller with the discount. Expect to spend $1000 for a good quantity at your own risk, then you can decide to get more later. The tracking number should be included with the delivery.

SCAM WARNING

A brand new user claiming to have hardware he wants to sell with no proof given and offering to talk over skype... Fishy.

Always use escrow... and NEVER do trades with new users without it unless they send first of course.

Use caution buttcoiners!

Says the scammer  Roll Eyes
MidwestMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:23:44 PM

Post photos of the 100 Terraminers then in sealed packages. I highly doubt there are at least 100 Teraminers those were like $20,000 EACH when brand new. Why would someone order $2,000,000 of these miners and never use them?

You're posts make no sense. I don't know if you are scamming people are not.

I'll see if they can get photos of that this week, if not then I will close the thread. It could have been bought on liquidation. I want to see if they are a scam, that's why I let someone buy it before me. And I'm not a scammer, because a scammer can do better than this.

Their bankruptcy auction was recently, there were some Terraminers, but nowhere near 100 and certainly not 100 that are unused.

I didn't think they got to the point of an auction yet, when did that happen?

A few weeks ago.

No new miners were sold in the bankrypcy auction. Only engineering samples, and miners used for testing.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:49:00 AM

Post photos of the 100 Terraminers then in sealed packages. I highly doubt there are at least 100 Teraminers those were like $20,000 EACH when brand new. Why would someone order $2,000,000 of these miners and never use them?

You're posts make no sense. I don't know if you are scamming people are not.

I'll see if they can get photos of that this week, if not then I will close the thread. It could have been bought on liquidation. I want to see if they are a scam, that's why I let someone buy it before me. And I'm not a scammer, because a scammer can do better than this.

Their bankruptcy auction was recently, there were some Terraminers, but nowhere near 100 and certainly not 100 that are unused.

I didn't think they got to the point of an auction yet, when did that happen?

A few weeks ago.

No new miners were sold in the bankrypcy auction. Only engineering samples, and miners used for testing.

Even if these miners are actually out there you would make to pay most people to take them. There are much more reliable, cheaper, quieter, efficient miners in the market currently. Those miners used what? Like 2300Watts?
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:53:31 AM

OP is there any updates like pictures or proof any of this actually exists?

So far it looks like nothing more than a scam.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: