Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terraminers sold cheap, need someone to confirm delivery first  (Read 1066 times)
phenam (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:10:51 PM

There is a plastics manufacturing plant based in Vietnam, and I came in contact with the owner through networking. The owner has TVs, PS4s, Cameras, and Terraminers (2th/s) in the inventory. They have been operating for over 30 years with verified credentials. I was able to negotiate with them and knock down the price. I can't advertise on here, so any person interested in a test order, please send me your Skype for more info. I will refer you to the seller with the discount. Expect to spend $1000 for a good quantity at your own risk, then you can decide to get more later. The tracking number should be included with the delivery.

padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 01:26:20 PM

They are practically being sold for scrap at this point, with those economics in play you managed to get the price down to something reasonable with shipping?

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:00:50 PM

Terraminers (2th/s) in the inventory. They have been operating for over 30 years with verified credentials.

Cheesy Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Cheesy Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Cheesy Grin Shocked Roll Eyes

i also got 10000000000000$ in the bank of botswana and zimbabwawawa Wink
phenam (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:08:03 PM

They are practically being sold for scrap at this point, with those economics in play you managed to get the price down to something reasonable with shipping?

Yes, they are new and should be 100% Genuine with the warranty.
MidwestMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:17:40 PM

Except for the fact that terraminers were never produced outside of the US and Cointerra is bankrupt and unable to honor any form of warranty..
padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:21:20 PM

Yes, they are new and should be 100% Genuine with the warranty.

Did you do any research before negotiating with this seller or simply say 2Th (actual is 1.6Th, they never revised the PCB to get back to 2Th) should be XX regardless of the efficiency of the miner, or the state of the manufacturer (bankrupt, assets being liquidated).. Not sure I understand your play since on the surface nothing makes sense...

Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:01:52 PM

So they have a huge supply of them unused and they just have been keeping inventory on them?  Really?  May have been news last year but this year I find it hard to believe.  Along with them being bankrupt now deems this story unfeasible.
phenam (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 06:50:24 AM

These Terraminers will sell for $500/ea on a wholesale scale(at least 10 qty). You may do a test order, which is instead of 10 or more, buy 1 unit first, then get the rest later.

I know Cointerra is out of business and the creator worked with Nvidia before.

However this seller has at least 100 Terraminers in stock along with other electronics. For the exact number in stock, I'm not sure.

On ebay most Terraminers are used on limited supply or defective, anything around $75 is on bidding price. It's still rock bottom price for a new Terraminer, which is $250 per terrahash, even considering it is known to underperform by a few hundred gigs. Other used 1th/s Miners on ebay average at $350 at least.

If you have that kind of money to risk to see it delivers, I can refer you to the seller.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1711

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:44:06 PM

These Terraminers will sell for $500/ea on a wholesale scale(at least 10 qty). You may do a test order, which is instead of 10 or more, buy 1 unit first, then get the rest later.

I know Cointerra is out of business and the creator worked with Nvidia before.

However this seller has at least 100 Terraminers in stock along with other electronics. For the exact number in stock, I'm not sure.

On ebay most Terraminers are used on limited supply or defective, anything around $75 is on bidding price. It's still rock bottom price for a new Terraminer, which is $250 per terrahash, even considering it is known to underperform by a few hundred gigs. Other used 1th/s Miners on ebay average at $350 at least.

If you have that kind of money to risk to see it delivers, I can refer you to the seller.

Post photos of the 100 Terraminers then in sealed packages. I highly doubt there are at least 100 Teraminers those were like $20,000 EACH when brand new. Why would someone order $2,000,000 of these miners and never use them?

You're posts make no sense. I don't know if you are scamming people are not.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Geiger

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 01:02:39 PM

Since you are so sure, why don't you buy them all for super-cheap then sell them for a reasonable price?  This doesn't smell right.
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:37:22 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 02:53:11 PM by MCHouston

$500 is way too high for a Cointerra Terraminer.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:40:01 PM

Obvious scammer is obvious.   Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:11:57 PM

Yet another lame scam attempt.
phenam (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:43:29 PM

Post photos of the 100 Terraminers then in sealed packages. I highly doubt there are at least 100 Teraminers those were like $20,000 EACH when brand new. Why would someone order $2,000,000 of these miners and never use them?

I'll see if they can get photos of that this week, if not then I will close the thread. It could have been bought on liquidation. I want to see if they are a scam, that's why I let someone buy it before me. And I'm not a scammer, because a scammer can do better than this.

MidwestMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:48:25 PM

There are no unused TerraMiners outside of the US period. They were ALL manufactured in and around Austin, Texas. Why would someone ship 100s of them to the far east and just let them sit unused?
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:45:01 PM

I'll see if they can get photos of that this week, if not then I will close the thread. It could have been bought on liquidation. I want to see if they are a scam, that's why I let someone buy it before me. And I'm not a scammer, because a scammer can do better than this.

Their bankruptcy auction was recently, there were some Terraminers, but nowhere near 100 and certainly not 100 that are unused.
padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 10:25:11 PM

Their bankruptcy auction was recently, there were some Terraminers, but nowhere near 100 and certainly not 100 that are unused.

I didn't think they got to the point of an auction yet, when did that happen?

quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:42:22 PM

I didn't think they got to the point of an auction yet, when did that happen?

A few weeks ago.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 12:31:43 AM

You should really do the following, if you do really have those miners.

But, even then why here why not just sell it on ebay, I seen so many people pay premium even for BFL 60 ghs.

In the future though, escrow with no photo id of your bitcointalk tag is really inexcusable, if you didnt know this then now you know.

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 12:35:45 AM

There is a plastics manufacturing plant based in Vietnam, and I came in contact with the owner through networking. The owner has TVs, PS4s, Cameras, and Terraminers (2th/s) in the inventory. They have been operating for over 30 years with verified credentials. I was able to negotiate with them and knock down the price. I can't advertise on here, so any person interested in a test order, please send me your Skype for more info. I will refer you to the seller with the discount. Expect to spend $1000 for a good quantity at your own risk, then you can decide to get more later. The tracking number should be included with the delivery.

SCAM WARNING

A brand new user claiming to have hardware he wants to sell with no proof given and offering to talk over skype... Fishy.

Always use escrow... and NEVER do trades with new users without it unless they send first of course.

Use caution buttcoiners!

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌