Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [No mod]DiceScript 3.2 Start your own dice site today  (Read 336 times)
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:51:51 PM

So..

I bought the script from Lisek229 in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044191

Half the code is in polish so my friend is not able to add a few things that I need in the script.
And Lisek is now saying that I have to wait 1-3 weeks until next update to get a version that is written in FULL english.

I advise NOT to buy it UNTIL the new version is out.

Skype log:
http://gyazo.com/fea549480909676ca1145e49e808a241

~Hamuki.

THREAD WILL BE REMOVED WHEN ENGLISH VERSION IS RECEIVED.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:23:26 PM

you know, polish guys are very national, they like their country, flag...I mean is not super-clever to use "FUCKING POLISH" if you need something from them..
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:30:34 PM

you know, polish guys are very national, they like their country, flag...I mean is not super-clever to use "FUCKING POLISH" if you need something from them..

Although there might have been a better way to talk to the develope. when I took a look at the code he started to be very defensive the code is insecure and uses deprived methods not to mention that all the variable names are in a mixed language of english and polish wich doenst help other developers that want to optimize the script which its far from.

Like the OP said. Its recommended to wait for the new version to be released
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:24:53 PM

You would have understood my reaction if you saw the whole skype log.

When we point out flaws and security holes, then he wants us to use them and proove to him that they are there.

1. We arent hackers or used to doing injections and exploiting flaws, we are just able to see what can be exploited.
2. When he keeps on wanting us to exploit it, and refuse that something is wrong then its starting to piss me off as a buyer.
3. I could not care less how nationalistic (If that is a word..) that the polish are.
- If you sell a script like this, then you write it in english and make others able to edit it if they need to.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:46:22 PM

3. I could not care less how nationalistic (If that is a word..) that the polish are.

yeah nationalistic..I also don't care at all but point is, that you need something from them and because of their nature, you are shooting your own leg. even you are obviously right..

good luck dude.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: