Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bots  (Read 553 times)
greenace92 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:44:38 PM

I had this idea of mobile computers that were basically boxes that had four robotic legs with solar panels on the surface, they walked around and could group up, network, share power, etc... but what were they for? Bitcoin bots? haha

They produce bitcoins, place em on some remote location...

just a random thought, probably idiotic
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:57:45 PM

I had this idea of mobile computers that were basically boxes that had four robotic legs with solar panels on the surface, they walked around and could group up, network, share power, etc... but what were they for? Bitcoin bots? haha

They produce bitcoins, place em on some remote location...

just a random thought, probably idiotic

How exactly would they produce bitcoins, and why would they be walking around to do so?   If the would produce BTC by mining, you would need a very expensive solar panel to power a miner.   The solar panel would cost more than you would ever make with a miner, not to mention it would likely be much larger than the robot.    Even farms that utilize solar panels are usually in places that subsidize the expense of the solar panel.   I'm guessing your bot won't qualify. 

numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:45:48 PM

Make a POS coin out of them

greenace92 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:10:30 AM